Faction Rage, And how to change it.

Started by AwDs, 13-08-2010

Ping-Pong

Oh, hey, AwDs, I have been making Ecologist Missions -daily-, the only reason for the inactivity of the Ecologists was that no one bothered to get on, or they quit, Blake had his Steam Account Disabled.

I am restarting the Ecologists the right way, don't put me in the wrong, I just got this fucking job yesterday.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Ravanger

So AwDS you havent been here that long doesnt mean to can call me a bad abusive admin trying to get my way in your own way....I am just trying to make a god dam fucking event for once...Plus factions are still getting together....I just wish you people would just do a fucking rp once without complaing....Also we need more fucking communication in HGN...Also tom WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING COME TO ME....Jesus christ...It seems all everyone in HGN wants to do is complaing and cause edrama now adays...Also IT IS THE FUCKING ZONE....ALSO IT IS A FACUKING MUTANT BABBYYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!.So dont insult us for doing one little thing wrong or not being that active ro doing something a little new....We just want to have fun..Someone should of came to my fucking face and said something about this.. SO why dont you actual do talk to people instead of makeing dumb post like these people..There is talkers and doers.....Your all fucking talkers...AWDS it is alot easier to say than do you prick....

Tom

No Rav, I mainly tired of people shouting at me over TS, and fucking SFing me all the time with shit like "OMG HE SHOTS SPIKES AT ME!" or "OMGWTFBBQSAUCEHERANDOMLYBURSTINTOFLAME!" If it wern't for people bitching at me I wouldn't be in such a foul fucking mood over it. I've got like ALL the freedomers (Excluding MrTasker and Sin cause they seem to enjoy this, and getting complaints) I am like so close to being like this on my char "/me picks up the baby" "How many babies does it take to paint a wall?" "Some other freedomer: Wait what?" "/me throws the baby AS HARD AS HE CAN AT THE FUCKING WALL!" "I don't know. . . It depends on how hard you throw them." "Freedomer : JOEL WTF DID YOU JUST DO!" "Goose: Thats the spirit!" "Seth Gecko | MrTasker  [Looc]: Tom Why the fuck did you do that?"

And no Rav, I didn't go to you cause im comlaining about the event, Im complaining that fuckers in freedom complain to me and I've only heard that you have been attacking with super dudes. Plus too. . . The fact that Tasker sees that there is an obvious problem that freedomers are now going "This is causing us more shit then its worth." and not doing ANYTHING about it. I mean hounestly, Why the fuck is freedom keeping this god damn baby!

So logicaly from what I heard its best not to get involved in the event.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ravanger

There is meant to be problems and diffculties with the baby and such and people cant handle a little problems it seems...Also I AWDS it is easier to say than do....Ass....All people do is over complain saying things are worse than they are.Since it is meant to be hard to own the baby...Since you assholes make it worse than it already is and make things seem worse than it was....LISTEN TO DIS SONG AWDS.Also tom you still complain, but you bein forced to.Also life isnt Eazy in the zone...
Eazy E "Easier Said Than Done"

AwDs

I had a dream! A dream where players could criticize admins and not be flamed/banned/kicked.

Quote from: Ravanger on 13-08-2010
Also he stabed himself with fluid in his c4 pack to explode...You people dont get anything do you. So you guys should take more of a IC action instead of being OOC babies...All i want to do is have a little event instead of watching people finger themsvles for hours in there base....So kindly GTFO..This is why we cant have the good things, more or less you are being a bit of a prick.So why dont we not have anymore events....Since all everyone does is complain and complain and complain. Not only about mine but everyone elses...Are you happy now?it is funny also when we fix one problems another starts... Since before everyone is like THERE IS NO FUCKING EVENTS...Now everyone is like STOP WITH THE EVENTS......IT AINT A CAKEWALK OWNING A MUTANT BABY RETARDSSSSS..... SO how about that we dont have anymore events in HGN.....

Sir, Please talk your rage to complaints, The threads name is 'The factions', Not the 'ravanger i don't like your events so flame me' but since you want to keep this going, I will do another thing.

@ravanger

Last. Exile made a fun event called x22. Everyone had fun, And it was all canon. Ravanger, If you want people to not bitch about your events, How about not killing them, Making it realistic, And it not ending in people being pk'd? I -will- put a full story if you continue to make post about it.

There is meant to be problems and diffculties with the baby and such and people cant handle a little problems it seems...Also I AWDS it is easier to say than do....Ass....All people do is over complain saying things are worse than they are.Since it is meant to be hard to own the baby...Since you assholes make it worse than it already is and make things seem worse than it was....LISTEN TO DIS SONG AWDS.Also tom you still complain, but you bein forced to.Also life isnt Eazy in the zone...

Calling me a ass, A prick, And a noob won't make me like your events.

Quote from: Tom on 13-08-2010
No Rav, I mainly tired of people shouting at me over TS, and fucking SFing me all the time with shit like "OMG HE SHOTS SPIKES AT ME!" or "OMGWTFBBQSAUCEHERANDOMLYBURSTINTOFLAME!" If it wern't for people bitching at me I wouldn't be in such a foul fucking mood over it. I've got like ALL the freedomers (Excluding MrTasker and Sin cause they seem to enjoy this, and getting complaints) I am like so close to being like this on my char "/me picks up the baby" "How many babies does it take to paint a wall?" "Some other freedomer: Wait what?" "/me throws the baby AS HARD AS HE CAN AT THE FUCKING WALL!" "I don't know. . . It depends on how hard you throw them." "Freedomer : JOEL WTF DID YOU JUST DO!" "Goose: Thats the spirit!" "Seth Gecko | MrTasker  [Looc]: Tom Why the fuck did you do that?"

And no Rav, I didn't go to you cause im comlaining about the event, Im complaining that fuckers in freedom complain to me and I've only heard that you have been attacking with super dudes. Plus too. . . The fact that Tasker sees that there is an obvious problem that freedomers are now going "This is causing us more shit then its worth." and not doing ANYTHING about it. I mean hounestly, Why the fuck is freedom keeping this god damn baby!

So logicaly from what I heard its best not to get involved in the event.

Forgive me tom. I would like that you kill that baby, :P
I'm Gay!

Ravanger

I NEVER PKED ANYONE FOOL....It was a joke me and Goose did.You are makeing me rage in the end...So why dont you actaulyl get more info before you critize me..Also the server inst happy go lucky land is it?Also I didnt call you a noob..I called you a ass and a prick yes.So dont be a ass and say I pked everyone...Now your just lieing about me like every other person who has critizied me....Also does it look like I am going to kick or ban you.....I just hate when people critizie me like that when they just joined the community.I give you partial respect still but your still a ass in my book.More or less you are trying to make me like I cant do shit...So please if you dont like me or the server go....I hate haveing to wake up in the morning to this shit.

Paintcheck

Ravanger stop raging. He's posting criticism and you are taking it as a personal insult. Grow up. You're setting a horrible example.

Ravanger

Funny^Since you see me as a bad example ill do the community a favor and leave.Also one last thing..BOOTY BUTT CHEEKS.
Big Booty Bitches (the Official Video) @ALostPeople

You all know I wasant planin on staying long lol. :-*

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ravanger

Leaving....Also I have a extra copy of Red nation anyone want?One last thing WHY DID NO ONE COME TO TASKER ABOUT THIS.

Plunger

I wonder if anyone still remembers me saying, "Anyone continueing the baby Role-Play will be punished", and yet it is still going on.

Dug

Quote from: Alucard on 13-08-2010
I wonder if anyone still remembers me saying, "Anyone continueing the baby Role-Play will be punished", and yet it is still going on.

To be quiet honest with you, Rav is still running it, I gave up the role. So , it's merely an IC thing, no longer a player and since Rav left. I say the baby is not in the zone anymore, taken by ecos somewhere far away.

The End (No more flame/rage/whine/complain)

Ravanger

Actually I was bored and decided to fuck with you all...I didnt really leave...I did go a bit funky with the Freedom thing but you guys still have mutant baby monster thingy.

RG4ORDR

SRP gone from Stalkers to. Immortal gods,babies,Nice military,Retarded Freedom,Boring Duty,We should rename SRP
The Zone: A Stalker Soap Opera
er

Ravanger

Was an Blake spose to be helping the factions out or someshit anyways?Since while back he was doing bunch of shit to help factions now he is like not on.Since something like this happened before and we decided to have Blake like help the factions or some shit.

AwDs

Actually I was bored and decided to fuck with you all...I didnt really leave...I did go a bit funky with the Freedom thing but you guys still have mutant baby monster thingy.

Bad Idea, Screwing around like that.
I'm Gay!

Khorn

I actually talked to Tasker and Goose about this whole Baby drama thing, I thought it ended though.

But I left Freedom due to the crap they are making Freedom into.

Ravanger

Well it will still go on but just be a less aggresive state by my part.

RG4ORDR

TBH Freedom right now is like a clan of Loners with Exo suits,powerful guns, and weed
No factions(Ecos excluded,Military possibly) has the medical equipment to do surgery Where the fuck do they get it then I mean if have "sources" how does one not see someone carrying med supplies in.
er

Silence)

Solution to ecologists : make turk the leader again.End.

RG4ORDR

er

AwDs

Quote from: Silence) on 13-08-2010

Turk was eco leader?
I'm Gay!

Ravanger

RG4ORDR

Quote from: AwDs on 13-08-2010
Should of seen it Ecos a fucking army
Turk was eco leader?
er

AwDs

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 13-08-2010
Quote from: AwDs on 13-08-2010
Should of seen it Ecos a fucking army
Turk was eco leader?

What do you mean?
I'm Gay!