Events and Ideas Flowin.

Started by Ravanger, 21-09-2010

Ravanger

Since I am getting in-character updated and shit I figured I would post this to say since we are on the new script people send out your ideas for events and such so we don't end up doing silly things for events. Depending on the event you want to do ill see if I can do it as well I will get approvals from certain members depending on what it is like Thy, Ping Pong, SVs and supervisors including Locke,Commisar, and others. As well ill get suggestions from other member's admin and so forth. Mainly this is to get events more organized and more frequent. I know most my events are like bat shit and some other admins make decent ones and some aren't so great. I figured this would help very much so.

Also I had ideas for types of events. Instead of blow off your panties huge ass zone, sector effecting events have smaller and almost unnoticed events that could take place with only 2 people or a faction or only a select few who found. Or just simple events that could be very short or long and take a month to fully develop.
I feel this will help us control and limit and expand and widen our events.

lolKieck

I loved some sort of albino bloodsuckers (ThY knows what I'm talkin' about), I'd like to see it again. Although not right now since not many people could kill 'em.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-09-2010
I loved some sort of albino bloodsuckers (ThY knows what I'm talkin' about), I'd like to see it again. Although not right now since not many people could kill 'em.

Oh yeah, good times.

Pawx

I was thinking of a few, Mostly having to do with new Mutants introduced to the Zone...

Paintcheck

Make events that require more thought that "I has gun pew pew". The events I had the most fun with where when the option to just shoot your way out was removed (see everything I've ever done with Sphynx) so it requires thought and RP instead of just "Bang your dead"

Ravanger

^^ what I am aiming for. Since you guys know my events can go bat shit I figured I take in consideration from others and maybe a few guidelines I would make for myself and from another admin or person ill put in or somefin. Also to other admins to do events and such.

Since if Locke decides I am fit for event moderator ill help you guys with a lot of your ideas and stuff and ill put together decent events.Try not to complain about every little thing but talk to me or another admin if a event gets a little out of hand instead of continueing with it all angery and butt hurt.

meetdadoom

Faction war idea:
A death truck is leaving the zone however it runs straight into an anomoly. Everyone hears it. All factions check it out and then it leads to a faction war with duty vs. freedom vs. Monolith and maybe military if they want to get invovled.
Stalker vs military:
The military repeals down from a helicopter a few military soilders down on the new stalker camp (old freedom base). Would be fun for stalker event. (however I feel like it might go batshit)
Merc vs Eco:
Do something from stalker SoC where a merc group is trying to get a group of ecoligist's documents. Eco's can call out help for stalker's or other merc groups.
The train tunnel:
Roars have been heard near the train tunnel and mutants have been fleeing from the tunnel. Mutants won't attack humans and will always appear scared. The reason why is because the mutants have been scared out of their minds when an abnormally large pseudo giant has been destroying the train tunnels.

just a few ideas. Workshop with them if you want idc my job here giving out useless information is done.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Paintcheck

Combat events are a bad idea because

1. Factions are all inactive as fuck these days it seems
2. Very few people have guns/gear right now

meetdadoom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 22-09-2010
Combat events are a bad idea because

1. Factions are all inactive as fuck these days it seems
2. Very few people have guns/gear right now

Erg...good point but my ideas was once the server starts flowing. How about missions that are like go scavenge hurpa durpa

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

Cease-fire and comedian stand up, complete chillout. Would be awesome.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒