Quote from: Dutch on 06-08-2009
An admin spawned it for me.
This is the truth

Which Admin?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

nofearkid

rp_createitem megamutant12
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Zero

I don't like people getting free flags for doing nothing and just asking for it, I do however approve of people getting flags if their "Highly trusted and Highly skilled roleplayers, Donators or admins." so I say if they don't fit any of those then yeah remove it.

SpAcY

Quote from: SpAcY on 05-08-2009
I saw "Dutch"(Dwayne Stewart, his duty char's name) with a zombie (checking donators hold on).

EDIT: Dwayne got a free zombie flag, he's a minge. He minges all the time when he can, he has tooltrust which he abuses by spawning mingable dupes and uses them. he's simply annoying, he ALWAYS asks for the arena to be setup even though it's like.. what? An OOC pastime?. He bypassed paying $100? Bull fucking shit.

And I don't even have to remind you about how many times he get's kicked/banned.
The fuck, Spacy? I thought we were bros, man.

Let's see:
-My zombie doesn't actually have the flag, and I hardly ever seriously use him unless for events.
-I don't give a shit about the arena anymore.
-I don't abuse TT, what the fuck is a mingeable dupe?
-I don't minge unless I'm trying to make someone laugh, I guess I do do it a bit much, and I'll stop.
-I've never gotten banned. I've gotten kicked a couple of times, but that's usually an admin's way of talking to me.
-I plan on donating, but not right now. I don't completely trust you, Silverknight. I'll donate if you plan to actually fix shit. At the moment, SRP is a mess.

You minged around with mine and your props all the time, and you always flame me oocly. I don't like having my dupes removed.

KillSlim

Dutch went too far with his little event, and even with the event over he still fucked around with a Gnome prop annoying everyone at the Freedom base while we were trying to RP.

Quote from: Silver Knight on 06-08-2009
Quote from: Moonwolf302 on 06-08-2009
An admin spawned it for me.
This is the truth

Which Admin?

I saw Dutch and someone in a Freedomer Exo-suit in the Sector 3 labs. I'm certain it was Locke, because Tund was upstairs interviewing and there was no one else wearing a Freedom Exo-suit.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

ISPYUDIE

Oh god, not the gnome....

I think maybe that there should be a incredibly small roster for those who have excelled in roleplay, helped out in events, extremely friendly. And those in the roster can get the occasional flags for a event or something. But it's a bit annoying that you pay for something the next person could get for just being on the server at the right time.

RAPTOR

Quote from: KillSlim on 06-08-2009
Dutch went too far with his little event, and even with the event over he still fucked around with a Gnome
Noone fucks with the gnome thats my job.
I chill quite often.

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Nails on 07-08-2009
Dutch went too far with his little event, and even with the event over he still fucked around with a Gnome
If I remember he used the physical properties and trail tool and sent the gnome all over the place people calling it a "retro gnome" But I didn't know who it was at the time.

SpAcY

oh god..

Dutch

Take away my zombie, I don't give a shit.

And spacy, you're spreading complete and utter bullshit about me. I've never deleted your dupes. I never flamed you in OOC. Hell, the only time I ever even address you is when you're on you Duty guy.

Royz gave it to me, just like he gave me the zombie, but god damn it don't draw him into this. It was my fault.

Yes, I went too far. I'm sorry. I was just trying to have a little fun, but I guess not.
Ispyudie, I did that for ThY SPECIFICALLY. And yet he started tossing it around annoying everyone and someone else started calling it a retrognome.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

RAPTOR

You aint getting off that easily untill you suck my gnome's Balls IC :)
I chill quite often.

Dutch

I only actually RP with my zombie in events/missions, and even then that's only when an actual zombie is not available, otherwise I use PAC to slap a top hat/tie on and I casually observe people (in before Spacy accuses me of abusing TT/breaking roleplay again).

Also, the top hat/tie thing is a joke. I don't actually do that.
Thought I'd have to point that out because it seems that everyone, save for a few, have zero sense of humor.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

Dark Angel

No longer , i stole your gnome outfit.

ThY

Dont blame this on me Dutch , I stick up for you. Then you try blame me?!

' I did that for ThY SPECIFICALLY. And yet he started tossing it around annoying everyone '

Do you really think a gnome was good rp, for a sucker? :S.  And, a sucker cant throw objects? -,-
I was not anoying 'everyone'. This is merely a distraction to make you seem less bad.

Back to topic people. If there is anymore to discuss.

deluxulous

Sometimes you guys need to lighten up.

But, if it's happening at the peak population point of the server, yes it is a problem. I have no problem with it happening at 2 AM when 5 people are on, that's happy hour, as long as it isnt disrupting any SRS rp we're having.

damn you bagelz health inspector

KillSlim

So it's ok to abuse your admin, as long as no one is there to notice?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

ThY

Yeah, thats basicly what pistol said? :S

Dutch

If no one's there, no one cares.

But that's not what he said, he meant if no one gives a shit then it's not a problem.

ThY

And where does this fit into this thread? :<

KillSlim

But lots of people do give a shit, and it is a problem because an admin here is abusing his / her powers and someone here was getting expensive flags for free.

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 07-08-2009
But lots of people do give a shit, and it is a problem because an admin here is abusing his / her powers and someone here was getting expensive flags for free.

Donator Flags Which Upkeep The server****

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ThY

Too right. >.<.

Assassinator

Dutch doesn't have the flag, just the model. OK? I've seen him. It's just the model of a Zombie.

Dutch

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 07-08-2009
Dutch doesn't have the flag, just the model. OK? I've seen him. It's just the model of a Zombie.
Exactly. I don't have the god damned flag.