DONATOR FLAGS

Started by ThY, 05-08-2009

PimpMasterJ

I think people should just donate, It keeps community's running. 

ThY

Good idea Pimp. ;)

Paintcheck

Bloodsucker flags = Totally worth donating.

Zero

Not all of us have money, some of us don't have jobs, some people may have even gotten fired from their jobs, I still go for the Good roleplayer and member flag.

Paintcheck

I'm against the Experienced STALKER and Vet stalker being donate-only but I think mutants are good for donations since they are sort of an extra. Plus we need to kepe the server up someway. And $20 isn't a lot. At all.

Dutch

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-08-2009
I'm against the Experienced STALKER and Vet stalker being donate-only but I think mutants are good for donations since they are sort of an extra. Plus we need to kepe the server up someway. And $20 isn't a lot. At all.
Completely agreed. I would gladly donate $20-$50 but I don't want to set up a Paypal account nor do I want to donate to what I believe is a slowly dying cause. I think SilverKnight needs to turn Stalker RP around, fix the problems, then I would most certainly donate.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

ThY

'Not all of us have money, some of us don't have jobs, some people may have even gotten fired from their jobs, I still go for the Good roleplayer and member flag.'

Yeah, in a way i agree. You should get some flags for good rping. But NOT because of a vacancy of charicers in an event. ;)

But mutants should allways be donate only. I think

Dutch

I think it'd be better if you could earn the experienced flags, after a lot of events or so.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

Silver Knight

Quote from: PimpMasterJ on 07-08-2009
I think people should just donate, It keeps community's running. 

It's the price generious people have to pay to help the community to keep on running. All they really do is give you a better starter model and weapons/armour, you can easily do all that yourself if you tried and bought yourself a suit and gun.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

Silver, you're forgetting the inventory bug. Sure they've worked hard to get money in order to get a suit and a nice gun but still their inventory eats expensive, tasty equipment.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 08-08-2009
Silver, you're forgetting the inventory bug. Sure they've worked hard to get money in order to get a suit and a nice gun but still their inventory eats expensive, tasty equipment.

Blame Garry for breaking cake along time ago to doing that, besides, the main reason you LOSE ITEMS is because you have too many in your inventory, and the datafiles cannot cope with all those lines, try to stick to 6 items max.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

I had 6 and lost 3 of them in a day ;_;

Zero

Quote from: KillSlim on 08-08-2009
That's one of the reasons I want a Flag for just roleplaying, I don't want to keep buying the same shit over and over again.

SpAcY

i herd frum somone taht mySQL wil ficks it.

Dutch

Silver, just a suggestion, but with the Snork coming (maybe), perhaps you could afford to make them experienced flags earnable? You'd still be able to donate to get the, but you could earn them too. It wouldn't be easy, though.

Locke

There's no point of "earning" donator only flags, they're what keeps the server alive.

You people may not notice this, but it costs 200 + dollars a month to keep HGN afloat, we need

donations from our members to make sure everyone can enjoy HGN and that it stays alive.