Do you like new SWEPs? (I know I do)

Started by deluxulous, 14-03-2012

jaik

it seems like the pistol is hitting your face when in ironsight mode and the recoil anim is too exaggerated.
also serverside errors.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: Jake on 14-03-2012
1) it seems like the pistol is hitting your face when in ironsight mode and the 2) recoil anim is too exaggerated.
also 3) serverside errors.

1: implying i made the anims 2: implying i made the anims 3: happens with all SRP sweps in single player

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-03-2012
1) it seems like the pistol is hitting your face when in ironsight mode and the 2) recoil anim is too exaggerated.
also 3) serverside errors.

1: implying i made the anims 2: implying i made the anims 3: happens with all SRP sweps in single player

no need to get so aggressive, adding a single swep to an already balanced system doesnt require much effort and i didnt imply either of those 2 -- i just said that specific anim is shit in my opinion thats all
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

ThY

it looks good. definently good enough for srp! keep the work up and try get all of em done please ;D

deluxulous

no need to get so aggressive, adding a single swep to an already balanced system doesnt require much effort and i didnt imply either of those 2 -- i just said that specific anim is shit in my opinion thats all

sorry, then. Internet emotion detection etc. I agree though, the anim is pretty messed up. And this is just one out of many more to come, it's just to show that it's on the way.

Midgetonic

Reorp