Chernobyl Shadows

Started by 2power, 21-07-2010

2power

The Rebirth of the once great Mercenary faction...

Chernobyl Shadows.

-Picture in the making-

Our  Current Story-How i became leader-:

An Old man in a french merc suit is wheezing next to a hooded man. "Wind... im 63 i am too old for this shit."-Said Rusty-Wind stands there leaning on the wall"Rusty, what am I going to do about it.. our crack team of Mercenary's have already disbanded and left us to die". "Ehhh.. *Cough* i need you too rebuild the group.. please this is all i ask of you."Wind steps back for a moment and speaks."Alright old friend... if this is your last request i will honor it and start it again."Another wheeze comes from the old man as he lays his head on the rough mattress."Th-Thank you Wind... Its been an honor Working with you..."A final Wheeze comes from the old man, he then closes his eyes. Wind takes rusty's PDA and walks out of the abandoned apartment Complex.

Info About us:

[ Chernobyl Shadows[CS] Is a band of bandits who later became Mercenary's. With that being said we encourage bandits to put behind their troubled past and work with CS. We are mercenary's not bandits, Get those two things straight. Rusty is the name of the former owner of Chernobyl Shadows-If there is some unanswered questions please ask-PS:I am going to ask Sickness for permission for this although we are good bud's

Faction Relations:

Bandits: Angry
Duty: Unfriendly
Ecologists: Friendly
Freedom: Respected
Loners: Unfriendly-Bad for business-
Mercenary: Friendly
   Black Rain: Neutral
Military: Avoid-Neutral
Monolith: Hostile

PS: Dont hate on me for bringing this back, as soon as i get sicknesses Approval ill post it.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Duranblackraven

-support Until I see permission for the use of this from Sickness. When I do I may change my opinion. I'm not hating on you for bringing it back, it's my tick over people taking over other groups without the auth of the previous leader. As a previous member before it disbanded, I do hold this group in a part of my heart, it was THE first group I got into when I joined SRP, and I had a lot of fun in it.

Edit - expanded a few things and fixed some typos that were bothering me...

2power

I was in it before, when it was a bandit group as well-Long time ago-.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Amontillado

Ya, well Il +support i see some of your people on sometimes, but if you want to be offical, be active all the time

Plunger

Denied

Do not remake someone elses faction.

Sickness already stated that he does not want the faction brought back, please ask in the future 2power.

Sickness

I approve of Alucard's message..
I never want my groups to be brought back to life without my permission.
And 2power didn't get my permission.
Period.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone