Character picture thread

Started by Combine, 12-11-2009

Lucky Pig

Well he IS Lent, isn't he?

Plunger

Quote from: Otto on 19-03-2013
Quote from: Lent23 on 19-03-2013
Oh I'm so sorry that a character can possibly progress during the course of SRP, please excuse my insolence, master Knife.

how is a completely obscure picture of a gasmask with fire burning in the background, from a guy in a suit we can't even see, to a blurry picture of a bald guy we've never seen before character progression

like i'm trying to figure this out did you actually want to make a character or were you just digging up pictures of <<<ARTSY>>> photos and putting stupid quotes underneath

forgive me for being a dickhead but that's all i see
God Otto don't be so intolerant, clearly the character has gone through plastic surgery changes, bought a fedora, and suit in the zone during his midlife crisis, and is now going bald from the stress of being such an asshole.It all makes sense if you think about it.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Plunger on 19-03-2013
Quote from: Otto on 19-03-2013
Quote from: Lent23 on 19-03-2013
Oh I'm so sorry that a character can possibly progress during the course of SRP, please excuse my insolence, master Knife.

how is a completely obscure picture of a gasmask with fire burning in the background, from a guy in a suit we can't even see, to a blurry picture of a bald guy we've never seen before character progression

like i'm trying to figure this out did you actually want to make a character or were you just digging up pictures of <<<ARTSY>>> photos and putting stupid quotes underneath

forgive me for being a dickhead but that's all i see
God Otto don't be so intolerant, clearly the character has gone through plastic surgery changes, bought a fedora, and suit in the zone during his midlife crisis, and is now going bald from the stress of being such an asshole.It all makes sense if you don't think about it.

Fixed.

Lucky Pig

My character Dimitri Stovalensky

kropfi

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 20-03-2013

he looks a lot like me.

Gokiller

jaik

character progression. today he reached the next stage
Aleksander 'Troll' Serdjukov
"They call me 'Troll'"
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dark Scar

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Lucky Pig

Quote from: kropfi on 20-03-2013

he looks a lot like me.

As you can see he is a total dickwad and has a cheap toy AK, so yeah it's basically you.

crusader :D

'Dirtman'

Corocan

Quote from: crusader :D on 21-03-2013

'Dirtman'

That cola breaks the canon.

Please remove it.

crusader :D

Corocan

kropfi

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 21-03-2013
Quote from: kropfi on 20-03-2013

he looks a lot like me.

As you can see he is a total dickwad and has a cheap toy AK, so yeah it's basically you.

I can assure you it's real. lol

nKe

Andy's legendary stalker 'Hydra'