Started by Radek, 24-11-2009

Zarrick

Ukrainian Ground Force Application

In-Character Information

Full Name:Yuri Kolerts
Ethnicity:Russian
Height:6.8
Weight:Average
Medical Conditions:None known to date, although once he was captured by Freedom and coked up, thats about it, he is not addicted to any kind of drug, social, legal or illegal.
Backstory/Military event/How did you get in to the military and the zone?:
Describe your character:Yuri is an often kind (To the right people), gets it done and takes no shit guy, he will protect those he cares for, and has shown such in Duty and to certain members of Millitary and others outside of Millitary and Duty that have not chosen a faction, not much else really...hes a bit typical, to be honest.
What possition do you want and why?:I'll take what I can get, but I'm really aiming for a Helicopter Pilot myself.
Character Backstory:

Yuri was young. Though, he was wise. He grew up in Moscow, the capital of Russia, he was born into a family who had a long line of Military history within the family, uncles, grandpas, all served in the Russian military, Yuri, when he was a boy, worked
In the local barber shop, sweeping up and cleaning, the pay was...average, though, not perfect. At young an age he found love, well...not true love, his partnership ended quickly, he was heartbroken for a while, but, his heart mended, in time. At the age of fifteen
he continued to work in the Barber shop, since the age of Eleven he had worked in this small place, he had watched the barber, many a time cut gentlemen's hair, and ladies hair, he infect learned a thing or two about the hair business, though, time went on...

At the age of eighteen, his father wished for him to continue the Family tradition, and train for the Russian military, Yuri, gladly accepted, he felt it an honour to serve his country, and make his father proud later that day he and his father walked down to the local
Military bunker and asked about the details and requirements of entry into the Military. After that, it was settled, Yuri would eventually, in time join the Military.

A year later he began training in the bunkers and training fields of the Military, he found he was attuned to caring for people, Medical skills. He felt a great feeling when he helped injured people, it was fulfilling to know he had potentially saved someone's life, if the injury
Was that serious, of course. Yuri also found he was a quick learner, taking in the trainings almost to there fullest, and learning a lot from each one. It was time, eventually to graduate...but it was not all that happier ending...for what now lay before Yuri, was the harsh, unforgiving
Zone, he was briefed a week after completing his training, given the sufficient equipment to survive in the zone. He was given an hour to say his goodbyes to his family, and that, he did...

After he had that hour, the calm before the storm. He was moved, by truck, to Chernobyl...or the Zone, as it was known. He spoke to the fellow recruits and soldiers on the truck and found out little about the zone...some never made it back from the zone, some were killed...some were driven
Insane by unknown forces at work, but nonetheless Yuri took these stories as fiction, though he soon came to realise, they were very true.

A day passed, they were finally there. Yuri got off the truck, taking his weapon, his AK-47 with him, he looked around, seeing decay and mangled trees, a thick scent in the air of dirt, he thought not much of it, it was a barren land, Yuri walked towards his Squad gathering around there Squad commander
And listened to the speech. "Comrades!" the commander said, "We stand on the borders of the zone, this...Zone is dangerous, we must stick together, we must be a team, be one! Follow my orders and you will get back to your homes alive, I wish you all luck" The commander bowed "As we will venture forth, and slay
The beasts and trespassers of this land!" The soldiers roared up, there hands moving up in cheer.

The speech ended, Yuri thought to himself..."Could there really be beasts so different to the others?" this question, would be answered in time. The commander spoke over the radio, giving out the orders to move out to a local military outpost, there they would be given more information on there objective,
time flew by as the squad walked, light murmurs and whispers passed from Soldier to Soldier, to Yuri's right, stood a wooden cross, crudely made, with a gasmask and a tube spread around it, on it stated the initials "R.I.P", a thought crossed Yuri's mind, he wondered if there was any kind of Civilisation here, he
Would soon find out.

Eventually, they arrived at the bunker, the barrier and gates were lifted and Yuri's squad entered, they moved directly to a small, rusted green hut, the exterior was metal, worn and dented. They ventured inside to find a projector set up and benches, Yuri sat down, as well as a soldier next to him did, the squad soon
Found themselves sat down on the benches, awaiting the filmed to be played. The lights dimmed and there Commander walked in, with another armour clad man. The commander and the other man stood on either side of the white screen, the filmed played and the other man said, aloud "Good afternoon, Comrades, you stand...or well sit"
A chuckle or two were heard around the audience "In the Zone, a barren land as you have probably seen, filled with dangers..." The first slide flicked onto the screen, a photo of a ruined...what it looked like Barn, was on the picture "This, looks like an ordinary barn? Correct?" the majority nodded, "Well, you are wrong, look closely"
he said, pointing to very faint disruptions in the photo, Yuri eventually made out a sort of...starburst pattern, "Your probably wondering what this is, I imagine you are concluding to yourselves that it is a mere fault in the picture" he sakes his head "No, this is an Anomaly, a dangerous environmental hazard...there are many, throughout
the zone, and they are all, VERY dangerous, some will trap you and then rip you apart, some will dissolve your body slowly...some will burn you at inhuman temperatures...some will shock the life out of you." he paused for a moment, his eyes wandering around the audience "Some are visible, some are not, your commander" the man pointed to him "Will
Alert you to there presence, along as you want to life, as I assume you do, you are to follow these orders closely..."

Almost an hour passed and the slideshow ended, the man called out "Are we all clear on what we are doing?" the soldiers nodded in different patterns, "Good, then off with your objective, Commander", the commander nodded and headed to the door, the squad stood up and began to walk outside, in file they lined up and exited the small outpost,
Time flew by quickly, they found themselves far away from the outpost and in the middle of a large stone bridge, as they were walking over, a loud howl was heard, and then pattering off what sounded like Dogs, but unfortunately for them, they were not. A Pseudo dog jumped onto one of the soldiers, knocking him off the bridge, followed by loud screams
And the sound of flesh being torn, the squad went onto high alert, pointing there guns all around, searching for enemies. Several soldiers opened fire on two dogs that came stampeding up behind them, they both leaped onto individual soldiers and began biting at there necks, already three of the squad were dead, Yuri shot at one of the dogs, sending
A bullet searing through its head, the Commander shot at the other, hitting it in the stomach several times, it then falling limp. One of the soldiers began letting rounds fly off into the distance, hitting one of them, the other two still advancing, Yuri fired a flurry of bullets at one of them on the left, them hitting, it falling to the ground, dead.

Yuri stopped to reload. Suddenly a dog came out of nowhere and jumped up to try and leap onto Yuri, the commander reacted quickly and shot the dog, sending it flying, in mid air off the bridge, Yuri looked towards the commander, he nodded to the Commander thankfully, Yuri then turned to see the Soldier being attacked, the Dog bit into the soldiers arm deeply
the soldier screamed out in pain, the commander shot at the dog, eliminating it instantly, the injured soldier tried to sit up, shooting rounds into the distance with his good arm, the wounded soldier missed and one of the dogs that was running up to the now weakened squad and began biting into the soldiers face, killing him. Yuri shot more rounds at the pack
there numbers becoming thin, the commander reloaded, Yuri shot rounds at a white Psuedodog, unfortunately missing, it jumping onto the Commander mid-reload, Yuri reacted quickly, though not quick enough before the Commander was bitten in the leg, Yuri kicked the Dog off of the commander, off the stone bridge, the commander yelled in pain, Yuri turned and sent
A flurry of bullets off to shoot the last dog, it hitting it in the skull, the dog, falling limp.

The commander grunted in pain, looking up at Yuri, Yuri immediately bent down, taking out the small medical kit he had and opening the lid, he began to dab a ointment around the commanders wound, and then a bandage, Yuri said to the commander, in a questioning tone "Can you walk, sir?" the commander nodded "I think so..." the commander then stood up slowly, then began
To walk forward, limp slowly, Yuri handed the commander his weapon "Yuri? Is it", Yuri nodded to the commander "Good job...your a good soldier." Yuri nodded again, a brief smile on his face, the commander said "It's just us now, no orders, I see smoke on the other side of that hill...lets move."

Time went by, many slopes and hard parts for the Commander to walk along, eventually arriving at a large outpost, the commander and Yuri walked up to the outpost, the commander slower than Yuri because of the limp, "We are...Russian military we were attacked by...dogs, strange dogs...ferocious, my leg...its badly wounded." the soldiers in black and red at the entrance looked
at the commander and Yuri, one of them nodded "Let us get you inside, comrade, I'll get a medic to help you out", minutes later the commander was inside, being patched up by the medic, Yuri asked the Medic "Who are you? You're...?", "Duty" the medic replied before Yuri could finish the sentence "Ah...and you are?" the medic stopped and turned towards Yuri, after finishing attending
To the commanders wounds, "We are a group of stalkers, some are, infect the majority are military, like yourselves that have survived attacks in the zone. You, like others have come to this faction seeking help, we obliged, though we do not to all, you are military, like us. Or well, we are Ex-military, we are...hmm, semi-allied with the Russian military, we do not fight each other
As we share common goals..." Yuri nodded, taking it in...

A year went by, Yuri found himself enlisted in Duty, not knowing what to do, being stranded from the Military, thinking it suicide to try and find the outpost he had once seated himself in. Yuri stayed with Duty, till this day...finding it part of him to rid the Zone of the very things that had put him here, Mutants...the abominations and putrid creatures of the Zone.

Yuri arose to rank, after rank in Duty...until the time came where he felt he needed a much needed break from Duty, the Zone and...killing, and fighting in general, he left the Zone via his small network of friends and contacts, he returned to his place of birth...but he had to lie quite a lot to his family, about what he'd done, where he'd been. The day finally came at long last, when he
decided to return, after many months and weeks, days, nights...he wondered why he even joined Duty in the first place, he returned to the Recruitment centre in his local area, signing up once again for the Millitary, this time...much, much more experienced in the art of war, and the Zones tricks and traps, how to kill a man, a mutant, and the downright strange which spawn forth from the
Zone.

Out of Character Information

Timezone:GMT

How long have you been roleplaying:A long time

How long have you been with HGN:About a month or two now, I was here at the start of HGN when AVP RP was being scripted, but I quit STEAM for a year or so, now I am back.

Is this your main character: It is, and it isnt, Yuri was my main character, a former Dutyer, he has an Exo and Admin auth, and currently has acess to an FN2000, well...he did, due to the recent wipes he'll be starting out as a complete noob with 300 Rubbles, poor Yuri.

Do you have any alts:Yes, Psycho, my Millitary Merc, "???" my strange Bloodsucker and Wine.

Are you in any other Factions:Currently none, but I have been in Black Rain, Duty, Freedom, Monolith, and I have been a Mercenary for Millitary several times.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:I have played both Clear Sky and Shadow of Cherynobyl, I've completed them both numerous times on different difficulties, and on Soc I have witnessed all endings and I play them through regularly, I also aspire to try and learn Russian and read the STALKER books, and to challenge Lesbian to a knowledge of the STALKER universe and kick her arse whilst at it >_____>

Do you have any previous Military experience:Not in real life, but Yuri has been a Dutyer, ICly for about a year, he achieved the rank of Corporal and the respect of all of his soldiers and mostly superiors, Yuri has learned alot in Duty, how to flank, how to do several formations, procedures, his aim, his skill, his prowess in combat, Yuri can be classed as a Righteous, Combat hardened man, as he follows a belief that the Zone must go for Human life to be safe, also I'm a bit savvy in the terms any force use.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Lots and lots of reasons
Have you ever been banned? If so why:Basically the same as the above.

Do you have Ventrillo:Yes I do
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes I do
Do you have Teamspeak: No I do not.

Anything else you'd like to tell us:Newp.
-ACCEPTED- Congratulations, accepted as Senior Soldier for an excellent application. Ask an admin for flags.
====================================

Assassinator

Zarrick

Torch

QuoteIn-Character Information

Full Name: Aleksandr 'Harlequin' Sokurov
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Ukrainian)
Height: 1.778 meters (5'10")
Weight: 182
Medical Conditions: Diagnosed with 'Reactive Airway Disease' (RAD) as child. No present signs of RAD as adult.

Backstory: Born in Donetsk, Sokurov grew up in a fairly middle class family with no real significant life events. At the age of 17 he enlisted with the Ukrainian army and received basic training and received advanced individual training as an infantry scout. Given a RPK-74 as the squad's automatic rifleman, Sokurov and his team preformed above average. Infantry scouts were specifically trained to move into an area, gather information on enemy size, activity, location, unit, time and equipment. Without being seen.

During their final field training exercise, Sokurov's squad was assigned to locate and report the position of a sizable 'enemy' force. The mission was rigged so that their location would have been given away regardless. After managing to gather the information their location was compromised. Sokurov's team leader broke his leg during the escape. Sokurov managed to pick him up and carry him, gear and all, quickly along with the rest of his squad. Transfer orders have been requested by regimental command to help replace large number of scouts lost during routine reconnaissance in the Zone.

How did you get in to the military: Enlisted
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Proficient at job, excellent runner. Prefers to avoid direct fighting unless as a last resort.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):
Infantry Scout, Automatic Rifleman

Timezone: -5 GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: More than 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: More than 6 months
Is this your main character: No
Do you have any alts: Yes
Are you in any other Factions: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes
Do you have any previous Military experience: United States Army
Why should we accept you?: /shrug
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Unless its in direct violation with the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: Its fickle

Accepted - Be active you lazy fool, and get ready to violate some codes of justice.

xWOLF_28x

In-Character Information

Full Name:Matt "The Black" Wolf
Height:7'2
Weight:120
Medical Conditions:Back injury
Backstory:Was once a stalker who was injured in Combat by the "Freedom" faction and was left to die in an open field with an injured back and sever bullet wounds.
but was seen fighting Freedom by the urikane Military and was rescued while on the brink of death.
How did you get in to the military:explained in back story
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: is generally Athletic but will sometimes give into his old battle wound.
Profession: generally good at all forms of sneaking and stealth missions and combat when reinforcements are required
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):Spec Ops due too my sneaking/combat ablities

Timezone:eastern standared time
How long have you been roleplaying: for a couple weeks
How long have you been with HGN:about as long as i have been RP'ing
Is this your main character:yes
Do you have any alts:no
Are you in any other Factions:no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: alittle on my freinds xbox and im considering getting it for my PC
Do you have any previous Military experience:no
Why should we accept you?: cause i think i could offer good intel on what the other factions are doing if it's needed by the superiors and i am extremly loyal too my factions on ANY game
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:100% absolutely

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:nope
Have you ever been banned? If so why:nope

Do you have Ventrillo:no
Do you have a working Microphone:no

END OF APPLICATION

DENIED- Your backstory was extremely short, it must be two paragraphs. (See some of examples above) Reapply in a week.

KaiZal

In-Character Information

Full Name: Wymond Vaughn
Ethnicity: British
Height: 6,8
Weight:134
Medical Conditions: None that i'm aware of.
Backstory:

Hello my name is Wymond Vaughn I was born in england then moved to ukraine. At the age 13 I was on the streets my mum could not pay the bills, my brothers and dad have vanished. An old man took me in and took care of me. As soon as I could I joined the army cadets for two years of hard devotion I finally got respect  the officer told me i was one the best they ever had. I was really good with: target practice, drills,etc, ever since I got older I have been getting in to the military way of  life. Many of my family, brothers, dad enlisted in to the army but I now really cant care for them any more. I wanted to follow there footsteps. At the age 18 I applied to join the military. I finished all the training exercises without hardly making a mistake. I was top marksman in our squad and I never let a single of my troop members die. However  I need a more better environment and get away from this place it reminds me to much of family. With adventure, excitement, better comrades to work with I have been requesting a transfer for about a month and a half now. And today I got a letter about "The Zone", a perfect opportunity just finally happened to me. I'll now request a transfer and I'll now wait on a reply if I can leave my current squad and join.

A picture of my badges:

How did you get in to the military: Enlisted
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: My character has the determination, Will power however has got bad karma towards some people.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): N/A
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Spec Ops, It's a squad I enjoy and like to play alot.

Timezone: London GMT.
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 Years.
How long have you been with HGN: Have been on the server a bit now.
Is this your main character: No, but I'm willing to give a 100% effort in.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other Factions: Yes ecologist on my other character.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, STALKER: SoC, STALKER: CS, STALKER: COP.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Nope
Why should we accept you?: Well because I have got good experince with roleplay, I respect the millitray rules and will play correctly, and will be active alot on the server & the fourms.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

DENIED- The Ukrainian military does not enlist local STALKERS. They are called up from the Ukrainian army as it is. - Sniper

Here, just change the story and you'll be accepted -Assassinator

Astarathia

In-Character Information

Full Name:
My name's Antalja Borewsey , at your service.

I'm female ,you should have noticed that on my name.

Ethnicity:
I was born in Russia , but lived in Kiev.

Height:
Didn't check that for a long time.. Wait a second... Ah , it's about 1.78 Meters.

Weight:
Should be arround 70 kilos. No I'm not fat , it are muscles ,if you believe it  or not.

Medical Conditions:
I'm in a pretty good condition I say.

Backstory:
I was born on a nice warm summerday in Moscow. My parents were making vacations there ,I was planed to come when they were home in Kiev again , but oh well...  My family was not rich , and not poor , there always was someone who cared about me , that was usually my mother, because my dad was ,or better still is , in the army. When I was old enough to go to school ,they sent me to a Military Academy , because they wanted me to become a good soldier like my father once ,and they wanted me to learn to obey orders as fast as possible. I had alot of friends on that Academy , and I loved , and still love ,teamwork.

After I was released from the Academy , I went straight to sign up for the Military. It didn't take a long time ,and I was in it already. Nearly all of my comrades were my friends , and I never got tired of liking the military. Even if it's sometimes hard ,it's worth every minute. As I checked that my comrades were stronger than me , I even decided to go and get some muscles. Worked pretty fine , even became the second strongest in my Squad. Well ,why only second strongest? Well , the strongest was some monster of a man. Last week I got a letter , that I would be moved to the "Zone". So that's my story. Any Questions?
How did you get in to the military:
My father was in the military too , if you listent to my story corectly , you should have heard that.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
I'm reliable , good in Teamwork , and good in talking (if it's of need ) , but I can be annoyed very fast. Also I can play guitar , but that's not really needed , is it?
Profession:
I'm a normal rifleman , and pretty good in Meele Combat , but I did a small technical course too ,so I could repair like a helicopter , would take me some time tough.

What squad will you enroll in any why:
It's just infantery for me , cause I'm not really into repairing stuff or people , hah. Bit short text ,but it should explain alot. And why no spec ops? Well , I don't want to mess up everything...

Germany

Timezone:
(GMT+1)

How long have you been roleplaying:
Two Years atleast.

How long have you been with HGN:
2 , nearly 3 days ,but I already love it! Lots of nice people ,good roleplyers , not like that Dark-RP shit.

Is this your main character:
Yeah! :)

Do you have any alts:
Natasha , a Loner

Are you in any other Factions:
Nope

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
Nope sorry, they're too creepy.

Do you have any previous Military experience: IC? no... OOC? Yeah , practical course XD

Why should we accept you?:
Because I'm pretty active ,and good in roleplaying ,  wish Natasha I had to rp with some others and they were like: Hey , do you want to join our faction?  (too bad it weren't the leaders :P )
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:
Sir , yes ,sir!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
neh

Have you ever been banned? If so why:
nope

Do you have Ventrillo:
nuh , I hate it , sorry D:

Do you have a working Microphone:
yup ,but I don't want to use because of private reasons I'm not telling here.

ACCEPTED- Good application, accepted as Recruit

Picto Wolf

In-Character Information

Full Name: Rafiel Marcolive
Ethnicity: white
Height:"6,2"
Weight: 12 stone
Medical Conditions: Healthy
Backstory:
he was raised in Moscow with his mum struggling to look after him so he decided he would learn how to cook and raise himself.At the age of 15 his and his mum had some money to go on a holiday but in the leaflet it looked nice,we got there, dead bodies laying all around him.they did not have any money to get back out of this terrifying place.so they found wood and made a shelter.a couple of weeks later his mum went to find some food. He was sitting there for four hours then he noticed she had not come back. fearing the worst he went out to look for his mother.He stool still.face shocked.she was dead and he was stuck.

by the time he turn 16 he had found other way of surviving instead of killing and being as low as the people who killed his mother.in that year he found how to find food from  dead animals,to make new shelter and how to blend in so he could hide if he needed to. after all of this he is determined to make it out of here alive or help in anyway to make this a better place.as soon as he hit 19 he soon found out that he did not have much chance of finding any help.he saw people but they had guns he did not know what to do.his mother always said stay away form everyone and trust no one.But after so many years he found what he was here to do help and protect.
How did you get in to the military: i helped out on a mission and went from there.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:he can take orders,has a good shot.
Profession:good on patrol's and got a good shot.
What squad will you enroll in any why: infantry because it is a good place to start.

Timezone:GMT +0
How long have you been roleplaying:3 years
How long have you been with HGN:3-4 months
Is this your main character:no
Do you have any alts:yes i do
Are you in any other Factions:i am in duty on another character
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:i have played clear sky.
Do you have any previous Military experience:i have played as a merc of a while
Why should we accept you?:because i can follow orders and have been told im alright at role playing
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:no   
Have you ever been banned? If so why:yes-crashing

Do you have Ventrillo:no   
Do you have a working Microphone:yes

DENIED- You cannot be in more than one major faction, Your timeing doesnt make sense (You've been in the Zone for 15 years?) Overall backstory was wierd (A nice family vacation in the Zone? :V)
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Rook

In-Character Information

Full Name: Tetyana Alexandrov
Ethnicity: White
Height: "5'7"
Weight: 8.4 Stone
Medical Conditions: None
Backstory: Tetyana was born and raised in Kiev where she spent most of her life, she had two brothers, Artem and Boris and her Mother Eva and her Father Sergei, her brothers constantly annoyed her as a child, ever since she was young she had a large interest in the human body and how it worked, she went on to train to be a Nurse but ended up wanting to help soldiers in the Military.

She went off to her local centre to apply not knowing what was lying, not knowing she was going to be sent to a place where death is a persons constant ally and enemy, where suffering lies in every corner, she didn't have a clue, but regardless, she was told she was going to breifed upon her arrival, in the truck through the Zone she couldn't believe what she saw, mutilated corpses, mutants feeding from them, she was shaking the whole way, the Truck pulled over, she stepped out into the zone..

How did you get in to the military: Originally she wanted to be a Nurse but started to like the idea of helping the wounded soldiers, to help do more for her country

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Tetyana normally is a really friendly and caring person, but when annoyed she will go off at people.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): She trained to be a nurse but ended up as a Medic in the Military

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): I want to be a Medic as there needs to be someone to help out injured troops more extensively

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: For around 2-4 years
How long have you been with HGN: For almost a year now
Is this your main character: No
Do you have any alts: Yes, several
Are you in any other Factions:Major, no, minor, if Bandits/Mercs and etc count then yes.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes
Why should we accept you?: I am a good role-player and I have been in the Military twice before on different characters and I have also noticed not to leave as they seem to get PK'd.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: I cannot remember what I was kicked for if I have been.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Never been banned.

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

PENDING- Your backstory was a little short, ask Myself, Radek or Assassinator for an in-game interview.

ieatclowns

In-Character Information

Full Name: Reywolf Glaskinov
Ethnicity: Russian
Height: 6,2
Weight: 90kgs
Medical Conditions: A wandering eye, nothing much.
Backstory:

Reywolf grew up in Russia with his Aunty and his cousin Isaac. He often worked for old farmers, feeding cattle and cleaning up fields. One day Reywolf was wondering in the paddocks, when a camouflaged truck came rattling by. It stopped, and two men got out. They bashed the young man until he was blue, and carted him away in their truck.

Those men, were dutyiers. They raised the boy horribly, beating him whenever he wasn't eating or sleeping. They gave him a gun, and forced him to kill relentlessly, then dobbed him into a superior so that he would endure yet another fierce abusing.

Before long, Reywolf could not take it. He stole a gun from one of the dutyers, and killed him in his sleep, before arising and escaping, killing anyone in his way.

Reywolf soon became used to being on his own, and survived by killing wild animals and cooking them over primitive fires.

It was one horrible day, sometime in the 80's as he recalls it. There was a loud boom and a bang far in the distance, and the sky was covered with grey. This event is commonly known as the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident, but it is known to Reywolf as the rapture.

Nuclear fallout created a deadly smog over most of the country, so Reywolf shot a patrolling Dutyer and took his gas mask.

He made his way through the death stricken towns, heading for the site of the explosion. His goal- to loot and plunder, and to one day become strong enough to brutally murder the DUTY who so terribly wronged him in the past.

How did you get in to the military: I spoke to one, and they said to enroll on the forums. Also I have been rping with them here and there, and decided that they are an awesome faction.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: His good side is his ability to decieve others, and doublecross them if told to. Also he does what he is told, when he is told. However his bad side is his tendancy to be a bit over-protective of the area he may be guarding, causing annoyance in some others.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Scout
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Scout most likely because I know my way around the cordon, and understand the people within it.

Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying: Since I was 9, so 6 years. (DnD was a hobby)
How long have you been with HGN: Well I've played on your server for almost 5 days.
Is this your main character: It definately will be I can tell you that.
Do you have any alts: I have a loner that I use to give tours to newbies.
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: YEs I own SoC and love it, and am looking to grab METRO 2033 when it arrives.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Apart from an overdose of CoD, I have only talked with the military in depth about five times.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am hard working, obedient and a great RPer.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Sir, yes, sir!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No. Except on an rp_downtown_v2 server that RDMed me constantly.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Certainly not.

Do you have Ventrillo: Sorry no, but I have XFire.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes I do, but as long as I have played voice chat has been off.

DENIED- Your timing is all off, DUTY wouldn't be around before the explosion, DUTY most likely wouldn't do that to anyone unless they were deemed a traitor, This takes place after a SECOND blowout, A gasmask wouldn't protect you from radiation. Sorry, read up on STALKER lore and reapply in a week.

Assassinator

Dave, wait, what? Why are you coming back, didn't you leave? Do I need to flipper spank some people?

WeaponfChoice

In-Character Information

Full Name: Hello Sir my name is Seeker Sherble.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'1
Weight: 216
Backstory: Well, let's see here. It all began back in my home town Kimovo, Russia. I began my life there, growing up as a hunter and a doctor. I made my living off of killing the small amount of game I could find and selling it cheap to the shops around my small village.
                Years went by of doing the same things for my whole life, killing game, healing wounds. When I was 24 I thought it would be best to go out looking for a "better" life and my mother thought I should too. I began my traveling in the direction of Ukraine, I have gained much knowledge from my travels and heard many things, but I heard one piece of advice that changed my life completely. In a small city somewhere in Russia a scientist by the name of Petrenko told me of these great foreign artifacts. He did not know much about them and neither did I, but what I did know is I wanted to venture to "The Zone" to see what it has in store. The nice man gave the directions on how to get there, and in order for me reach my destination I had to work for an evil man for a whole year doing his dirty work of selling drugs. I will tell you right now that so far, were the absolute worst year of my life. In exchange for doing his awful work, he put me on his armored car and off I went in the direction of The Zone.
                Well here is where I need to explain what has happened to me in the zone, I do know you do not hire people inside of the zone already but please read on sir and you will find out why I am applying. I joined freedom many months ago thinking it would be the best faction for me, I was with them for around two months. About one week ago Ryan died, the freedom leader as you most definitely know, that is when I decided freedom is just a bunch of pussies and stupid recruit fuckers that don't follow any rules. I came to the military base risking my life and talked to Rouiee, he took me in as a spy as I was still technically part of Freedom. I informed him of how many men, what guns and recent news every day. The day came when they asked me about Goose and I suggested an idea to capture him. I told them to go to the Eco bunker and wait inside for me to bring Goose in. I told Goose that I needed his help so I took him over to the bunker and thats when we got him. We took him back to the base and I was thanked by Rouiee, "Specter", and a few of the recruits. Before I brought Goose to the bunker I talked to Specter about joining military after this because I will be exiled from Freedom, he told me I had a good chance of that happening and he would have a word with the General. That is why I am here today hoping to fulfill my life long destiny of joining Military. Thank you sir for taking the time to read my application.
How did you get in to the military: I think of killing people as a hobby and after capturing Goose, I thought it would be best to join.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Sir, I follow orders, I am a good leader and have incredible aim with any rifle. I get pissed off pretty easily sir.
Profession: I was a hunter as a child, so I became very good with a rifle and I always loved killing people or capturing them Sir.
What squad will you enroll in any why: Sir, I would love to be in Spec Ops, or Scout.

Timezone: GMT -9
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: 2 months
Is this your main character: Affirmative
Do you have any alts: Yes I have four alts.
Are you in any other Factions: Negative
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:  SoC
Do you have any previous Military experience: No.
Why should we accept you?: I am very active on this character and I like to think I have great RP.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Sir, yes sir.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes for accidental admin impersonation, I can explain to you on SF if you would like.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Negative

Do you have Ventrillo: Affirmative
Do you have a working Microphone: Affirmative

ACCEPTED- Good application and i know you can RP, Ask for Military flags -Sniper3124

hollywoodbad

Full Name:John Williams
Ethnicity:White
Height:5,8
Weight:221 Pounds
Medical Conditions:Scarred eye
Backstory: It started in Arkansas. I was 5 years old when my father had taught me to use a knife as a basic weapon. He sent me out to hunt basic things like dogs and snakes. When i grew older around 7 years old I went on to hunting wolves, by the time I was 10 years old I was taken away to a strange camp.. They never told me where I was or what they were.. They taught me how to use a basic p220 and taught me the roads. By the time I was 13 years old I was on my own delivering artifacts and other items to traders. The camp was raided when I came back from a trade one afternoon and I was left by myself at the age of 15. I had no idea what to do and where to go I had no family to go to and no place to hide. to make money I had scavenge weapons and medical kits from helicopter crashes or old buildings that were torn down. I hunted to keep myself alive and healthy I preyed on the weak and poor sometimes to make a quick buck or two. By the age of 18 years old I trained myself to use a mossberg that I got from a trader for a job I completed. I killed small things big things and other stalkers also for anything they had on them. yes I was sadly a a bandit for a short period of time because I was desperate for things to sell. At the age of 20 I was grown and could do what I wanted to do when I wanted, I searched for days for a place to hide out and relax and I did finally after 2 years of searching sence i was 18 years old. It was an old torn down shack that looked like it was build ages ago. But it worked untill i was at the age of 22 and found a bloodsucker at my door....watching I pulled my mossberg from its shelf and waited to see what it would do. I threatned him with what I had and he didint go away. I relized seeing a post that said "Reward! 20,000 rubles for a bloodsuckers head" I knew if I got his head I would have it made. I chased after the blood sucker for 2 days and finally found him in a swamp hideing from the outside zone. I snuck up behind him with my knife and cut his head clean off. I delivered it to the trader and got my money. I was set for life had weapons money a shack and a life.

How did you get in to the military:I got into the military by getting jobs for the military. I delivered things from military to traders to sell and i searched things for them for some extra ru. and after a few years when i was 22 they asked me to join them.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:My character is nice some times, others craving to kill. He has a short temper and does NOT like to be messed with. when he is in a good mood he will help and give out jobs sometimes but not always.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):I was a hunter. killing things for money and food to eat.

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):I want to enroll in scout because its the basic of the military and I like taking orders and doing serious roleplay I also want to take infantry because I like to support the other military's

Timezone:Central
How long have you been roleplaying:1.5 years
How long have you been with HGN:1 week
Is this your main character:Yes Sir
Do you have any alts:No Sir
Are you in any other Factions:No Sir
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:No Sir
Do you have any previous Military experience:Not any except hanging around one and almost getting killed by one.
Why should we accept you?:You should accept me because i know the rules of HGN and I know how to serious rp and I follow any orders given to me.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:Yes Sir

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:No Sir
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No Sir

Do you have Ventrillo:Yes Sir
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes Sir

DENIED- Your backstory timing was way off (You've been in the Zone for 12 years? No, sorry. Read up on STALKER a bit more before you reapply in a week

BDD002

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexander Tarasov
Height: 6'
Weight: 220 Ibs
Backstory:  I was born in Kiev to a middle-class family. My father worked a 10 hour work day, while my mother watched after my little brother and I as we went to school. I grew up getting decent grade's while my brother excelled at school. When I was 12 my father was killed in an industrial accident. My mother was heart broken, unable to take care of my brother and I. She had no choice but to leave us in the care of my grandmother, until she passed away. I haven't seen my mother since she left my brother and I, and I grew up the rest of my life without her.

I stayed in Kiev and graduated high school, and got a job at a steel mill, where I worked 40 hours a week. I never had the chance to go to college because I was working so much. When I was 21 my brother moved to America after getting a job offer. I worked until the steel mill had a merger with another major company, and I was 'let go'.  Since then I have been working at a local company where I move item's from stock and transport them from warehouses. My muscles and fitness have grown from this work. After working this job for three years I looked into other career opportunities, and considered the Ukrainian army as one. I went to a local recruiting station and sighed up.

How did you get in to the military: I sighed up at a recruiting station.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: I follow order's very well. I respect my superiors'. I get angry when people act stupid. I have good instincts as well. I can shoot a rifle well, as I did some hunting  as a teenager.
Profession: Explained in backstory.
What squad will you enroll in any why (Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Engineer I work well with mechanics, and building, as well as steel and other raw materials work.

Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying: A year.
How long have you been with HGN: Two months
Is this your main character:  Will be.
Do you have any alts: One STALKER
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Civil Air Patrol
Why should we accept you?: I'm good at Rping, I'm active and dedicated.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes to the fullest.

ACCEPTED- Ask for Military flags in-game.

Yuri Sergig

Full Name: Yuri Sergig
Height:1,80 meters
Weight:70
Backstory: I was born in russia with a middle class family my dad was a military officer and my mother was a military nurse my brother Nicolai was like me we had fun toggether but our parrents was in Urkain most of the time so we mostly play toggether  when i was 12 years old they came back to us and never knew what they did on their jobs so we wacth as they worked on their jobs and they wanted us to become a soldier like my dad  we didnt want to but they said we need to do it like the others in out family tree so we train hard but when i got 15 years my dad got shot in the heart by a 50.cal sniper bullet me and my brother got sad we frist heard the news when we had Christmas eve

After that happend i train hard at the gym and joining my local shooting club were i practice my aim i won the local trophy for being a excellent marksman i was 19 but my mother she died as 52 my a heart attack after the tragic accident happend i became depressed and i got to know that i had a Asperger syndrom after that i joined the army at  Ukrainan i joined there because i heard good things about it

How did you get in to the military: Me and my brother signed up on the ukrain
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:i listen to my officers and higher ranks but i not like killing people if they are innocent
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): i was a excellent marks man
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Scout i work well with a sniper rifle i shot with pin point aim

Timezone:Central Europa
How long have you been roleplaying:8 years
How long have you been with HGN:1 morth
Is this your main character:Will Be
Do you have any alts: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: No
Do you have any previous Military experience: No
Why should we accept you?: I am a excellent rper i got good experince
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:Yes

Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

DENIED- Fix your grammar and change your backstory (I doubt the Ukrainian military would recruit someone with Autism :/)
Our lives begin to end the day

Harly

Full Name: Ross Leigh
Height: 5 foot 5
Weight: 110 pounds
Medical Conditions:
Backstory: I was born in a small Russian village with little resources such as water. My dad had divorced my mother when I was five but my mother, sister and I were glad to hear it. I had a sister named Kerry and we often got into rows but secretly we loved every moment we spent together. seven years later when i was twelve our mayor announced the grand opening of a new school which I chose to attend. I always thaught science class would have been rockets and formulas fizzing everywhere but instead I sat there in my chair listening to my teacher explain the particle theory. On one spring afternoon in social studies a boy named Yuri Petrov was giving me the piss and I just went tits up. I spun out of my chair and pinned him to the wall but once he begun sobbing, I realised the blood trickling down the wall. I ran out of the class pushing teachers over and out of my way and sprinted home, because what choice did I have? When I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw. My dad was drinking beer with my mum. MY mum wasnt supposed to be drinking but I couldnt stop here and I was too scared to stick around so I ran up to bed. Later that evening I caught the munchies and went down for a snack and found my mom stone cold on the couch.

Seventeen years old and working at a fast food restraunt. I had lost touch with my sister when she got transfered to a different orphanage ten depressing years later out on the streets I had figured I'd be dead from hungry or worse so if that was going to happen, I might as well have joined the military, and so I set off to the Ukrain to get recruited.

How did you get in to the military: I tried out in a fitness test, both mental and physical and passed with flying colours, and was offered a spot.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: I can hit anyone from any range and what I do is be lethal but one of my problems is getting a pinch of mental stress when I am fighting people who I might have seen before.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Spying and Marksmanship, Meaning IM good Spec Ops and as a Sniper.

Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been roleplaying: I started roleplaying in garrysmod when I was about 15. Other than that I had always been imaginative and roleplayed since the age of seven.
How long have you been with HGN:about 2 months maybe, only registered an official account a bit ago
Is this your main character: Yes
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I Played Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky once at a friends house and before beggining to roleplay on the server I did extra research on wiki articals and basically pulled together everything
Do you have any previous Military experience: Some-what. I can definatly assure a headshot with every bullet (You can test me on that)
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because of my Academic skills, quick thinking, and the love for tactical play. I feel confident that the military could use a person such as me. young,  skilled in agility, helpful and always accepts his orders. I RP well with good grammar.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:
Ofcourse, the superior is the person who leads me and makes every single correct decision.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes, A very nice one.

PENDING- Apart from some grammar and spelling issues, it was a pretty good application. Talk to me (Sniper3124) Assassinator or Radek in-game for an interview

Yuri Sergig

Full Name: Yuri sergig

Height:1,86

Weight:70 kilo

Backstory: I was born in Kiev my name is Yuri sergig this is my story of my past life or whats left of it.

My life began in Kiev. I was born in a middle class society. Were my mother was a lawyer my dad was a soldier. Working almost all the time. I nearly saw my mother she was busy making sex behind my fathers back. I nearly saw them being happy. They only spent they with them toggether when they was with me.  I was 8 years when my mother divorce from my father. My father didnt have time to be with me much. But just enough so i can be with hem. When he fianly had time for me when i was 14 years old. It was because he got fired because hes mental health was damaged. He had seen to much violence to much blood to much to be happy. Since that time he came home he was depressed. And took medical drugs and happy pills to be in a normal mood. I became intressed in the army when some of my friends joined a public military training for citizens. To test if they got what it takes to join the army. I worked 4 years with the training and i became a excellent student. The sgt of the training said that i would become a fine marksman. If i maybe improved my aiming skill. So i did i used 4 years of improving it at Shooting clubs and at some tournaments. And i became one of Ukraians best shooters. And i decided to help my country at the battlefield and. Test my skills with a sniper rifle. I travled to the military Recruitment center. And i thinked if this is my life. If i wanted to do til i died. But i used so much of my life doing training. And i loved my country so i deciced to join the army

How did you get in to the military: I joined the army at a recruitment center. I spendt lots of weeks training and training. And getting disciplin and got a role in the millitary. They said i needed to become a scout for my good aim and my steady grib with a gun. I passed the Mental the health and the fitness test. So i was ready for go to the zone in a truck of fresh troops.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: My good parts is: Obeying all orders , Got a iron grib and i got a good stamina my bad sides is: i sometimes wonder if the person i am aiming at got a family and i feel bad for the dead people.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): I was a shooter living on money of Tournaments

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Scout

Timezone:Central Europa

How long have you been roleplaying:5 years

How long have you been with HGN:1 morth

Is this your main character:Will Be

Are you in any other Factions: Will be in this faction

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: No

Do you have any previous Military experience: No

Why should we accept you?: I have been roleplaying since the garrysmod got made i have a excellent roleplaying skills

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:Yes

Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

PS. i did what you said if you think i can do it better please tell me what i did wrong i really whana do my best and join this faction

DENIED- You must wait one week before applying again (Take this time to polish your application)
Our lives begin to end the day

Steven :D

Full Name: Fenix "Sparklehead" Devinchy
Height: 6'4
Weight: 184 Pounds , 84.86 kg
Medical Conditions: Healthy, No major injuries
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!):
Massive Backstory Ahead
Fenix was born in Moscow, Russia. He lived with his Mother, Father and brother named Lars. They were a normal family living in the same conditions as many others though Fenix's father was a doctor he had a salary that kept them stable for a few years. Fenix was happy as could be, living with his brother and learning some basic medical studies by observing his father's books when he was not around, Fenix had a peculiar tendency to read alot, thus expanding his knowledge a bit further then a average kid in Russia at the time.

By the time Fenix was 11 his Mother left him and his Father turned abusive and cruel towards him and Lars. On his 13th birthday his father spoiled his birthday by ending up drunk, getting arrested by the local government and his life was in Turmoil. He was then forced to live in a orphanage being separated with his brother Lars, Fenix too was in great despair. A Month later Fenix was one of the lucky ones and was "Adopted" and brought into a foster family. His foster parents were named Cristian Coffer and Mariana Coffer, they tried to help Fenix with his problems but gradually pushed them away. By the time Fenix was 16 he had created his own little hideout in the woods behind his Foster Parents house.

He went there daily and tried to improve it as much as he could. "If Only Lars was here now." he used to say whenever he walked inside of it. Fenix had trouble in school and only wanted a basic High School diploma thinking that was the only thing he would need. By the age of 18 he was now his own man, but he decided to stay with his Foster Parents for a bit longer. Now that Fenix was 19 he decided to hide one of his most prized possessions he had kept throughout his whole life, His photo of Lars, His brother. He went out and bought a small house at the edge of Moscow, finally thinking he was rid of the bad memories. He went to work around town doing odd jobs requiring both skill and knowledge. He was pretty smart for just having a High School education, though many businessmen looked down at him for that. One day he was offered a job at the local Military Recruiting Office. He took it and went right away to find out where it was. The next day Fenix showed up and asked the recruiter for an application. He received one and filled it out hastily, and was finally on his way to starting anew.
How did you get in to the military: At the age of 21 he enlisted as soon as he got the chance to.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Fenix listens when he has to, but usually does what he wants when your not paying attention
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): Many years learning how to be persuasive to get his way, Basic Survival and Medical skills
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Spec Ops, because Fenix has a history of being able to persuade many people to his side, his likable personality also helps him with getting things done.

Timezone: (GMT-5:00) Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been roleplaying: Three Years
How long have you been with HGN: A Week
Do you have any alts: Brick, Wyrm,
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:I've beaten them all. (SoC, CS, CoP)
Do you have any previous Military experience: I've been commanding officers, soldiers in many other minor roleplay servers, always following what im told to do and i have three years experience in Gmod RP with multiple roles.
Why should we accept you?:Because i know that i can benefit and possibly enhance roleplay with the military, since i have experience
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Sir, Yes Sir!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Never
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Never

ACCEPTED- Good application, accepted as a recruit. Ask for flags in-game - Sniper3124

brobert

Application Forum

In-Character Information

Full Name: Toddy Maluny (Tawd-dee Maul-un-eee)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 Pounds
Medical Conditions: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, hypoglycemic, very healthy, semi-built, high endurance, subject to environmental sickness.
Backstory: During sapper training, Toddy was forced into the Engineering Sapper Division during the first few months of the Chernobyl.  Advancing quickly in his classes, the head of the Sapper Division thought it was best to have this student get some training.  Sent in via helicopter, his division's task was to set explosives at the Eco's research base.  However, as mind altering rays were present in a nearby facility, the pilot began showing signs of severe aggression.  The pilot began clawing at his controls, eventually bringing the helicopter raging out of control over the facility, crashing into one of the main Eco research faculty buildings in the nearby compound.  

With a few surviving members, all of which were wearing gas masks, were not effected by the psychological alters rays emitted by a device underneath the compound.  Most of their equipment was damage.  Momentary, bloodsuckers attacked his injured mates.  With not many choices, a few of them shouldered their rifles and blasted their way out of the compound.  One of the survivors being Toddy.

The small group of remaining soldiers tried to make their way back to the forward military base in the area.  Many of his colleges died, either from minor bleeding, exhaustion from the walk, or malnutrition and or exposure to the elements.  Toddy was the only to survive.  Without any identification to distinguish himself as a military member, he hopes to get back in the fight to maintain order in the city.
How did you get in to the military: Began as a member of the reserves to pay through school.  Eventually was given an early "experience" tour in the field.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Can come across to be a know-it-all.  Takes a lot of evidence to change his mind.  Although challenges most things, he is fairly lenient and very tolerable.  Able to take commands and lead at a moments notice.  Can tend to be a loner.
Profession: Engineering Sapper
What squad will you enroll in:  Engineering Sapper Division

Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you been roleplaying: I've been on and off.  When I was really young I tried this Furcaidia game.  Then did RP in the Specialist Mod, same with Half-Life Deathmatch.  Now I'm willing to give it a shot again.
How long have you been with HGN: Quite new.  Gamed on the server a few times.
Is this your main character: A new character.  Willing to make it my main.
Do you have any alts: Alts?
Are you in any other Factions: Nope.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:  Yes, including mods.  But only for the first one.  Hoping to get the expansions in the coming weeks....if I can get myself a new PC.
Do you have any previous Military experience: No.  Just experience in tactical military simulation games/sports.
Why should we accept you?: Can be another additive to the RP scene.  A relative active.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: lol, yes.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: I've been warned numerous times for bunny hopping.  Though I don't see the reason why?
Have you ever been banned? If so why: I was banned from a previous RP server back in the days of RP on a half-life modification known as the Specialists.  I was banned when the city was going into turmoil and everyone was fighting for survival.  Because I killed one of the leaders, hijacked a helicopter, and helped a rebel faction take on the public police force, I was banned, under the statement that I was freekilling.

Do you have Ventrillo: No, but can get at a moments notice.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

PENDING- Ask me (Sniper 3124), Assassinator or Radek for an in-game interview. Your backstory was definitely more unique than most others, but you will most likely start from the bottom and work your way up.

cl4p-tp

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Nik Rendersov
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'11
Weight: 181
Backstory: Nik was born into a well off family brought up on action movies he thought that the military life would be like the films he wanted to join the military from the age of 14 at the age of 23 he signed up for military life he wanted to be a support gunner passing ammo in the field and giving covering fire after doing months of dreadful training at his bootcamp he became 24 for awhile he was doing further training in assult rifles and light machine guns.

Nik began to learn more of the military life he'd picture himself in a battlescene keeping his ground in a crater or a trench with hundreds of other soldiers running up to the enemy the only thing is he was based at a boring military base no action at all just standing and looking up at the sky untill one day he requested a transfer to "The zone" he was granted this and was shipped off.

He had no regrets doing this the only thing he'd use to do was see how long it'd take before the other soldier came to take over his guard shift he heard stories of the mutants only of the rabid dogs and looters with air rifles he thought but atleast it will give him something to do.
How did you get in to the military: After going to his local military centre and signing up.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Willing to go on long guard shifts and patrols as well as sharing or giving out ammo in the field badside he can get to bored making up games such as count how long it takes for a bullet to fall back down.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Support gunner staying in one spot or holding the fort while the rest of the squad carries on as he lays cover fire.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Infantry because his job isn't elite to be spec ops and he'll be doing what he does best alot of the time.

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: 5 months
Is this your main character: It will depend on if I'm accepted.
Do you have any alts: Yes Prof. Regnov
Are you in any other Factions: Ecologist
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three
Do you have any previous Military experience: Other than MW2 and BC2 no.
Why should we accept you?: I can be very dedicated to a faction and won't give it a bad name.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes.

Do you have a working Microphone: yes

Accepted- Ask for flags in-game (Sniper3124)

Slaaneshi Whore

In-Character Information

Full Name: Natalia "Verzko" Warzhawa (Nath-a-lia War-zaw-ah)

Height: 5 Ft. 8 Inch.
Weight: 55.8 kg

Medical Conditions:

Minor case of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ; AKA: ADHD

Backstory:

Natalia was born to a family of industrialist workers near the small town of Chadan in Russia. She had little to no education at all and had to take home-classes with her mother and older sister. Times were hard, and the factories that most of Natalia's family was issued at was forced to close. This lead to a mass depression within the family, they couldn't afford food, couldn't pay their rents, and it was pretty much all going downwards from there on. However, Natalia, barely at the age of seventeen, felt somewhat responsible for the situation her family was in. It was after her birth that the family economy went straight down.

She enlisted into the military as a volunteer ...

She had no other choice. The pay was good and proper, free roof over your head, free food. It was all she needed while her family got their economy back on track. The hours were hard - Natalia was not used to this sort of treatment and showed lack of skill the first weeks. She was about an inch away from getting thrown out and stamped as useless until she had a sudden change of pace. She soared past her fellow squad - members and caught her commanding officers by complete surprise. She even beat the boot camp's beret race record, which was even more surprising.

When the officers asked her what had happened , she responded by saying that she had found out that her family had been killed in a car accident. The mental trauma caused by this made Natalia realize that she had nothing left, nothing to lose, and just wanted to do her best here, in the army. This was her life now. Her new family.

Strangely, a few days after her graduation as Sergeant, she was sent a document. This document told her that she could choose between staying in the army base she was now, dull and without purpose, or she could abandon her rank and get a transfer over to the battalion stationed around/inside "The Zone." It was a chance of a life time. Natalia had heard the stories, and this was a chance to really get the excitement she craved so madly for. To make her life worth while and to forget about her past.

She went for it, and her life was changed forever ...

How did you get into the military: Natalia enlisted herself as a volunteer at the nearest military recruiting center, where she then received documents for transfer in which she accepted, stripping her of her rank all the way back to the greenhead stage, and got sent to The Zone soon after for active duty, and training fit for the Zone area.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Natalia is what you can call resourceful and swift - minded at best, but she can be distracted and disoriented at her worst. She tends to act cold, controlled and behaving - However, she has her days in which her emotions run over her.

Profession: Sniper ; Designated Hitter

What squad will you enroll in and why: Special - Operations. Natalia shows both the will and strength to make it through alive.

Timezone: GMT + 1

How long have you been roleplaying: Since Garrysmod 9, with Black-Brains

How long have you been with HGN: I've officially been with HGN for a little more than a week now, but I've been on the server once or twice the week before that. Just recently got up an account. I think you can trust me well enough by reading my application, rather than think of the time I've been with the community. I won't disappoint you.

Is this your main character: I had another, but she got killed by mutants. Yes.

Do you have any alts: Killed by mutants, as stated above.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three.

Do you have any previous Military experience: I don't want to say anything about my personal life, but what I can say is that: I've  played a lot of Counter Strike, RTS games and Call of Duty. Hurr.

Why should we accept you?: I am very dedicated to any faction I join, and I feel like I am a decent roleplayer. I don't have to follow a straight path like most others, my roleplaying capabilities are pretty universal, not just "lolpewpew" like the HL2RP Overwatch. I have a personality - Oh, and Rebel thinks I am cool.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Is this some sort of trick question? Yes, I understand that my Superiors are more kickass and better than me, an that I must follow their every wicked fetish-.. I mean order to the letter.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: I have never, on HGN, been kicked - However, I've been kicked a few times for being a tad' bit sexist on the OOC chat on TnB.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: I was banned once, on a CSS server. They called me a hacker. I've also been banned from something called Olden RP for trolling.

Do you have a working Microphone: No, but I probably will in the not too distant future

ACCEPTED- Ask for flags in game
Well, shit.

Anatoly

In-Character Information

Full Name: Oleg N. Vasylyovych
Height: 177 cm (5'8 ft)
Weight: 65 kg (143.3 lbs)
Medical Conditions: Vital
Backstory:

Short Prologue.

Oleg was born in Pripyat, Ukraine just a few years before the Disaster. He lived together with his father, mother and older sister.
Like most of the male inhabitants of Pripyat, Oleg's father was an employee at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
His mother was just a regular housewive, she performed the daily tasks in the house and took care of the children.
When Oleg was at the mere age of 3, someone made a small mistake at the Chernobyl NPP in Reactor 4 which caused it to explode and set free a massive amount of radiation. Oleg's father was there at the time and instantly died when the explosion occurred.
Almost 2 days later the city of Pripyat was evacuated and Oleg and his family were forced to leave their personal belongings behind...
Two tough years later, Oleg moved to the brand new city of Slavutych which was built at a distance of 50 kilometers from Chernobyl in order to house the remaining workers.

Today.

Oleg's mother has died of cancer a few years earlier due to radiation exposure and his sister is currently residing in the city of Kiev. Oleg has always had a thing for helping people and curing wounds, and seeing as he wasn't fit to go into healthcare and become a doctor, he chose to become a Medic in the Ukrainian Army. Thus after reaching the appropriate age, he applied to get into the Army and was accepted as a Recruit.
During the second explosion in 2006, Oleg was temporarily living with his sister in her apartment, but after hearing the shocking news of what happened Chernobyl...His worst nightmare became reality, having to go back to the Exclusion Zone.

How did you get in to the military: He signed up.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Oleg can be short-tempered, especially when people get on his nerves and are testing out his patience. Towards most people he pretends to be a bitter, cold person..But people whom he befriended know better, he cares deeply about his beloved ones and when someone is in need of help he comes to the rescue.
Profession: As a Combat Medic he finds it required to know how to swiftly maneuvre through sprays of bullets while sprinting towards a fellow soldier who is in need of aid.
What squad will you enroll in and why: Combat Medic, Oleg has always enjoyed helping people, and what he always dreamt of is it being his job to save the lives of people.

Timezone: +1 GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years
How long have you been with HGN: 1 week
Is this your main character: It might become my main character, I don't know.
Do you have any alts: I have a stalker in a player-made faction, a bandit, a merc. a zombified stalker and a bloodsucker.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All of them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: I have played alot of war games, including but not limited to: Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: MW, Call of Duty: WaW, Call of Duty: MW2, Battlefield 2, Company of Heroes, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and World in Conflict.
Why should we accept you?: This may sound corny, but I believe that if I do my best I have the potential to contribute to the server and it's Roleplaying atmosphere by joining the Military.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Naturally.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone: No.

Accepted- Ask for flags

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Nikolai

Name:Nikolai Sokolov

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Height: 5'10

Weight: 197 Pounds

Backstory: Nikolai was born on september 14th in russia to a family of Five, He never met his mother as she died at birth,  when he was Sixteen his Father,Sister and Brothers died from a armed robery, he was under the bed hiding and watching his family get shot to death. After that he became a low person and started to do roberys with his friend which was a bandit, four days after the biggest robbery he did, they found out the chernoyble reactor exploded from one little mistake.
After two days citizens  of cherynobyle were forced to be evacuated because of radiation levs and hazzardest chemicials.

Ten Years later.
After two years he lived with his friend in a small house, he had no family just like he did, They Stuck together and were like brothers, they heard about the zone, After the military sent a broadcast to all that they need recruits, two days later i posted a recruit ment form to join the military, i waited 5 days and a note came back saying you got .....
He knew it was a chance to reedem his sins.
How did you get in to the military: By signing up.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: im mostly of a kind person, but if you get on my bad side i wont be so kind.

Profession: Sniper

What squad will you enroll in any why  Spec ops

OOC INFO:

Timezone: GMT +10

How long have you been roleplaying: five years i started when i was 11

How long have you been with HGN: I joined yesterday.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes and i own my own copy of the game.

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, i have played all the Call of duty games.

Why should we accept you?: Im a good roleplayer, i love this server and i want something new to roleplay as, Im kind and i obay the rules and i dont abuse and i do my best.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes i do and i will always obay the suoeriors.

Do you have a working Microphone: No

DENIED- Sounds like you coppied some of the backstory above you, You have some spelling issues.

Sniper3124

OK, if i see another "My mother and father were killed by (Insert group here)"

You have a serious chance that your application will be denied, i'm sick of seeing the same back story over and over.