:[Monolith]: Information Grab-Bag

Started by Ace of Hearts, 08-10-2011

Ace of Hearts

Right, this thread is basically going to serve as a giant F.A.Q. page for all the concerns regarding the changes Monolith is now going through. I've only got a few to start off with, but I'm sure this list will grow.

Q. Who is leading the Monolith?
A. I (Ace of Hearts) am currently leading the Monolith, but Rδvanδger insists on staying in a position where he can easily resume control if I were to leave. Effectively, it is a partnered leadership. However, Rδvanδger's role is more "behind-the-scenes", in its current state.

Q. What type of faction is the Monolith?
A. The Monolith is a Major Faction. [UPDATE]: This is unlikely to change.

Q. How can I join the Monolith?
A. By expressing interest to me, or another existing member. Following consideration, one of your characters may be captured and inducted to our ranks via brainwashing. (No, this is not a license to spam my SF, or OOC chat, with how much you want to join Monolith. I'll just blacklist you for that. Tell one member, one time, and tell them to pass it along. Or come to me directly. Furthermore, you can specify which character you would like to be inducted when you express interest.)

Q. What will happen to the members who were present when Rδvanδger was leading?
A. That has yet to be determined. Currently, I am gathering everyone's equipment and "taking inventory". After that is completed, I'll speak to each person individually and sort out what will happen.

That's going to be it for now, but as I stated earlier in the thread, I'm sure the list of questions here will grow over the next few days.

[!]

Knife_cz

Just one thing,dont take it as a insult or something.
But why are you actually leading monolith,I mean there were/are some people in monolith already and you did not even joined the monolith.

Just wondering,thats all.

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 08-10-2011
But why are you actually leading monolith,I mean there were/are some people in monolith already and you did not even joined the monolith.

From what I remember he used to be a monolith co-leader back in the day.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 08-10-2011

From what I remember he used to be a monolith co-leader back in the day.
When Bielecki and Predu were leading, he was an officer and a co-leader. Yes.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ace of Hearts

Just wondering,thats all.

It's a faction I enjoyed my previous experiences in, and ultimately decided to pursue a leadership role within following my return. There's not much else to it, in all honesty. As for why an existing member wasn't chosen to lead it instead; I can't really say. Only Rδvanδger would know.

Ravanger

I confirm this as well I will need to get on and provide Ace with some rubles and gear so he can once again lead Monolith to victory. Currently I am to the side lines for now but I will have a hand on Monolith always as I have brought it from the ashes and will ensure that it does not fall into the ashes again. So inturn I have Ace to help out and lead Monolith back up for the time I am going to be gone etc.

Ace has full control of monolith basiclly but I am just ensureing that nothing goes wrong.

I do believe Monolith will be a main faction once more consdiering I only minor-factioned since our co-leader had left and I was going to be gone and busy and on break for awhile so now that we have Ace in shit can get rollin.