[Monolith]: Basic Set Of Rules

Started by Bielecki, 16-05-2010

Bielecki

These are most relevant on the Redemption map.

Patrols

Do not go on a patrol with any less then 3 people.

There must be a Preacher or higher to go out.

Only patrol the tunnel that links S1 to S2, do not go any further.

If you see a group that out number you or out guns you return back inside.

Keep to the shadows and darkness, hide yourselves. Never go out into the open where people can clearly see you.

When you come across a Stalker try and capture him. If there is major resistance eg. He fires at you, shoot back.

Be wary at ALL times, always watch your back, be careful when going round corners, when you see an enemy hide yourself and ambush him/her.

Follow the leader of the patrol at all times, DO NOT EVER run off in front of him or lag behind.

Pay attention to /me’s, be always the first to make a move.

Patrols In The Map Chernobyl

More decively, when it comes to chernobyl, and since the map is going to be Chernobyl for a while, I will give the route of the patrol in that map.

A patrol starts from the Monolith Base as usual, at start you can head to either straight to Swamps, but stay away from the middle of the road, try not to make yourself noticed, when at swamps, you can head to the other side of the hills that are near the monolith base, or to red forest, or back to base.

Or you can try to circle around the ECO bunker, try not to make much attention, and continue towards the red forest, then you may decide either swamps and the base.

Try to use this so people don't complain and you have a bigger chance of getting back alive.

Capturing Players

Make sure they drop these items
PDA
Weapons
Radio
Only take them ICly.

Do not steal from them, we are not bandits.

Tie them up!

If you have a number of captured who out number you, for example ‘2 Monos 3 prisoners’ then remove one or let him go before you move in. Basically don’t take more then you can chew.

Close and secure the blast door behind you, this is VERY important.

You have a few options of what to do with them:

-Feed them to a mutant.
-Brainwash them (Same as dying, once its done they re-flag and obey NLR)
-Kill them (Discuss it with the victim first)
-Permanently brainwash them (If they want to join Mono, send them to the application thread once its done)
-Let them escape (Not ICly of course. Discuss it with me before you do)
-If they are an important leader then hold them captive and inform me as soon as possible.

Misc

Always have the blast door shut, we don’t want anyone coming in. Only us going out.

Do not wander around the long corridor leading to the exit. Do not set up a barricade there either.

Keep down on props when you can

I will update and add more later.

Predu

Quote from: Bielecki on 16-05-2010

There must be a Preacher or higher to go out.

That I think, is a bit too strict.
Right now there aren't many Preachers, and they decide to stay unactive.
(I'm only mostly active at weekends.)

I think for now, the voting rule should stay, but when enough Preachers are chosen, I could be changed back to this.

Quote from: Bielecki on 16-05-2010

If you see a group that out number you or out guns you return back inside.

To this, we should keep a better eye on, even for myself to.
Usually the brothers think of attacking grouped stalkers, even I do.

Attacking grouped stalkers should only be on like.. Patriarchs or Speakers agreement.

That is all.

Gokiller

I thought Monolith stand and fight for all what comes to them ??

Nova

There are still some limitations

Bucky

I suggest a baisic Monolith equipment list eg.

Acolytes: Basic MG, Baisic Pistol, Rope, so on and so forth.

Feel free to make it more detailed as far as weapons or items go.

Nova

I have talked to Bielecki about that, and as far as I can remember, he thinks it would remind to much of Duty

Bucky

I thought about this myslef, but it would be quite absurd To have rich acolytes with f2ks

Nova

Yeah. The only thing Bielecki might accept, is how much ammo each person must carry, depending on their weapon

lolKieck

I'd make Acolyte equipment like that:

Assault Rifles: AKS-74u, AK-74, L85.
Pistols: Every single one, except DEagle of course.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

Not a bad suggestion. But if Bielecki don't want it, there isn't much to do. But I might as well suggest some other things:

Brother equipment:
All weapons, except the F2000, G36 and SVD

Preacher equipment:
All weapons, except the F2000
Seva suit, Exoskeleton

Patriarch equipment:
All weapons and all armor

Gokiller

Yea i like what Nova said don't give Rookies good guns beacause
1 they might not play much
2 they might lose it
Sooo yea

Nova

Im glad you like my idea

lolKieck

Yeah. It would suck if you'd give like LR300 and other, then the player stops to play. I like your idea too, and I hope people will read about these rules, not even being a Mono. It actually is pointing out the "lol bloodsucker is shitty, lets keel him" phenomenone, which is why people don't play bloodsuckers now.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

Suggestion time:
Whenever a Preacher or higher is not present, Brothers/Acolytes, should take up guard post's. Like if we are 3 online, 1 man the gate/door for example 20-30 minutes and then another takes over

Bielecki

Quote from: Nova on 20-05-2010
1 man the gate/door for example 20-30 minutes and then another takes over

That is an extremely boring task, and since the blast door should be always shut there is no need. 

Nova

10 minutes then idk. I just came up with a quick suggestion, since I have nothing better to do

EDIT: Alright here is a way better idea. We should have an Steam group just like Freedom have. It could help us plan events and keep track of every member

Predu

I like the idea about the steam community. No need for steam chats that might not even have all the members in. Though the steam community might need to be non-visible to non-monolithians.

Gokiller

true we never have it open soo why guard it

Nova

Allright, so I have setup the group, named it and everything, yet I have not created it. And all the things I have made, does not mean that all the things will be included