Mosque near ground zero

Started by Turkey, 24-10-2010

Turkey

Quote from: WikipediaPark51, controversially referred to as the "Ground Zero Mosque", is a planned 13-story building containing a nonsectarian community center and a Muslim prayer area, also incorporating Cordoba House, a center for multifaith dialogue and engagement to be lead by Imam Feisal Abdul-Rauf. It will be located about two blocks from the World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan.
It would replace an existing 1850s Italianate-style building that was being used as a Burlington Coat Factory before it was damaged in the September 11, 2001 attacks. The proposed facility's design includes a 500-seat auditorium, theater, performing arts center, fitness center, swimming pool, basketball court, childcare area, bookstore, culinary school, art studio, food court, September 11 memorial, and Muslim prayer space that would accommodate 1,000–2,000 people.

My thoughts are, I hate the idea, It's fucking retarded. . . I honestly think they should move that mosque out to some place that no one cares about... Like great Britain

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turkey on 24-10-2010
Quote from: WikipediaPark51, controversially referred to as the "Ground Zero Mosque", is a planned 13-story building containing a nonsectarian community center and a Muslim prayer area, also incorporating Cordoba House, a center for multifaith dialogue and engagement to be lead by Imam Feisal Abdul-Rauf. It will be located about two blocks from the World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan.
It would replace an existing 1850s Italianate-style building that was being used as a Burlington Coat Factory before it was damaged in the September 11, 2001 attacks. The proposed facility's design includes a 500-seat auditorium, theater, performing arts center, fitness center, swimming pool, basketball court, childcare area, bookstore, culinary school, art studio, food court, September 11 memorial, and Muslim prayer space that would accommodate 1,000–2,000 people.

My thoughts are, I hate the idea, It's fucking retarded. . . I honestly think they should move that mosque out to some place that no one cares about... Like great Britain

Take that fucking mosque and put it back in a arab third world where it belongs. Religion is for people who have no willpower of their own, or in islam, it's your government, law and way of life. Slaves to their own regime.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tom

Hounestly, I don't give a flying fuck.

iTunes Version - Bed Intruder Song

My response

OBAMA SINGS KICK ASS SONG?!?!

Also this, Thank you

And now that you are all loosened up I'd like to point out that not ALL muslims want "Jihad" on the western world, that it is only a minority. Also christians have been known to do the same thing, Look up all the various anti-abortionist who murder doctors by shooting, Executing, Bombing, and even as far as suicide bombing. That shows that there are EXTREMISTS in every religion not just Islam, So before you guys start going. "Oh Im all high and mighty cause I am in a religion with all sane people" Think again. Oh and if you even BOTHERED to do research into the islamic faith as a whole you would learn that they refer to christians and jews as "People of the book" aka they believe Jews/christains are still people and that they are just not fully formed muslims. So as far as people being racsist and bigots I will have to say I am not amused nor am I happy cause its bourne out of Sheer ignorance.

Besides I have spoken personally to muslims and said "Pakis" they are not evil nor are they as bad as they are painted out to be, they are really nice, polite people that don't go all "ALAH JIHAD DEATH TO AMERIKA! ALALALALALALALALALALA" like you fucking people think.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

Dumb Americans. That's all I can say. There's Freedom in the world, and they are allowed to build it there, and just because they are muslim, doesn't mean they are terrorists. That's a dumb way of thinking it.

Turkey

Quote from: Aresty on 25-10-2010
Dumb Americans. That's all I can say. There's Freedom in the world, and they are allowed to build it there, and just because they are muslim, doesn't mean they are terrorists. That's a dumb way of thinking it.

You wouldn't understand. You where probably making pizza on 9/11

Steel

Turkey grow the fuck up.

Turkey

Quote from: Steel on 25-10-2010
Turkey grow the fuck up.

That would be way to hard for me :(

lolKieck

Quote from: Steel on 25-10-2010
Turkey grow the fuck up.

Responding to Tom's post, there were grannies defending a Cross near the President's Palace in Poland.
And Poland ISN'T a religious country, people are.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Aresty

Quote from: Turkey on 25-10-2010

I wouldn't understand what ? That americans can't just fucking drop it ? Sure people got killed, 9 years ago. But just blaming an enitre religion and shitload of people that had nothing to do with it, is dumb.

lolKieck

Quote from: Aresty on 26-10-2010
Quote from: Turkey on 25-10-2010

I wouldn't understand what ? That americans can't just fucking drop it ? Sure people got killed, 9 years ago. But just blaming an enitre religion and shitload of people that had nothing to do with it, is dumb.
It's like blaming whole Egypt for partaking muslim religion, when they maybe had nothing to do with 9/11.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

America, a nation controlled by the media.
"ALL WHAT HOLY TV SAYS IS TRUE"

Green Day - American Idiot-Official Music Video

☢Milk☢

Honestly the Mosque should not be built so close to the crash site, solely because it is considered offensive to the families of victims of 9/11.
Why are you hating on Great Britain? If i'm not mistaken, Last Exile, the owner of this community resides in the UK. Not to be rude, but you might want to watch what you say, Or the bannerhammer might fall from the sky.  ;)

jaik

Quote from: ☢Milk☢ on 26-10-2010
If i'm not mistaken, Last Exile, the owner of this community resides in the UK. Not to be rude, but you might want to watch what you say, Or the bannerhammer might fall from the sky.  ;)
Banning for having an opinion.
Lol get out.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Jake on 26-10-2010
If i'm not mistaken, Last Exile, the owner of this community resides in the UK. Not to be rude, but you might want to watch what you say, Or the bannerhammer might fall from the sky.  ;)
Banning for having an opinion.
Lol get out.
Not trying to be rude, but it was kind of a joke, just sayin'.

jaik

Not trying to be rude, but it was kind of a joke, just sayin'.

"When someone proves me wrong, I must say it's a joke"
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Jake on 26-10-2010
Can I drink you Milk?
Go ahead Jake, have a nice long gulp of me.

Plunger

Not enough tits in this thread.

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Alucard on 26-10-2010
I agree, tits should be posted.

Turkey

Spam goes in the GVC.

Serious Debates

Steel

Quote from: Turkey on 26-10-2010

Spam goes in the GVC.

Serious Debates

Oh yer because your so serious about it, isn't this thread for you to just offend other nations?
Wanna hear my thoughts? Its Americans Overreacting again, as that report states, its two blocks away from where they fell. Not to mention its only a community center. No need to get upset about it.

Paintcheck

I can't believe this is going on. The amount of "Lol Americans are dumb" from the Eurofags in this community and the "lol arabs r t3h evil" from the Amerifags makes me want to kill you all. Europeans have never gone through a terrorist attack like 9/11 so they should really stop acting like they know what it's like. Americans stop acting like the world owes you for shit because for all the good the US has done it has also done bad things as well. The amount of ignorance and unnecessary hate in this thread makes me want to kill you all. Repeatedly. This is not a black and white issue and differing opinions exist. Be civil or shut up.

Grow the fuck up. No country is perfect, stop acting like [insert Country A here] is better than [insert Country B here] and stop being retarded. If I still had forum mod this would have been locked at least 10 years ago. Serious debate doesn't belong on the internet because the HGN kiddies are too stupid to hold intelligent discussion without flaming each other. It doesn't help that Silver is a close-minded racist asshole perpetuating this thread.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 27-10-2010
Europeans have never gone through a terrorist attack like 9/11 so they should really stop acting like they know what it's like.
7/7 Bombings in london in 2005. Several buses were blown up, the metro was blown up. You don't know that the fuck you are talking about Paintcheck. Alot of people lost their lives. Sure not as many people died but it happened and we still hear about it over here all the time.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F7_July_2005_London_bombings&rct=j&q=7%207%20bombing&ei=wI7ITPirB8bKjAexrqRG&usg=AFQjCNGErKO256w47MfICQmwLuEfsyH2Ow&cad=rja

2004 Madrid train bombings which killed 100s and injured  thousands.

Read this: http://www.letusreason.org/islam10.htm It should give you abit of light on the real islam from a honest and reasonable diagnosis of it's true form.

Silver Knight

Cleaned up bellow posts due to imaturity, continuation of edrama in this forum or any other outside of the GVC will mean a suspension (A Ban) of your account.

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 24-10-2010

Take that fucking mosque and put it back in a arab third world where it belongs. Religion is for people who have no willpower of their own, or in islam, it's your government, law and way of life. Slaves to their own regime.

I am in love

Paintcheck

Dealt with