Gay Marriage

Started by Lent23, 08-05-2012

Lent23

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-05-2012
I was pretty shocked when, by reading this thread, I discovered that Devout Religious People didn't die out, like you know, Dinosaurs.

All said, who cares if gay people get married or not? Why does it matter?

Keep to you and yours and they'll keep to them and theirs.

Why do these fucking threads keep popping up. Stay dead damnit.
The one time I've ever seen anybody use logic in this thread, and it was the most ironic person to use it.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ragolution

Quote from: Lent23 on 09-05-2012
I was pretty shocked when, by reading this thread, I discovered that Devout Religious People didn't die out, like you know, Dinosaurs.

The one time I've ever seen anybody use logic in this thread, and it was the most ironic person to use it.

I use logic, I'm just very narcissistic and petty.
And don't get me started on irony.

Plunger

'This post is also known as, "How to kill a thread in under a minute.".

Paintcheck

Don't get started on irony, people in HGN don't understand it.

Actually on second thought be as ironic as possible. Watching Spades/the entire Fallout server literally troll itself in the shoutbox for 2 hours because they didn't understand irony was utterly hilarious.

Lent23

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-05-2012

Actually on second thought be as ironic as possible. Watching Spades/the entire Fallout server literally troll itself in the shoutbox for 2 hours because they didn't understand irony was utterly hilarious.
As much as I know how Fallout RP, Spades, and Gay Marriage are related, please, this is strictly about gay marriage.
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-05-2012

As much as I know how Fallout RP, Spades, and Gay Marriage are related, please, this is strictly about gay marriage.
Has anyone actually taken the side of anti-homosexual rights?

KingArthur

who the fuck cares, if two people want to wack dicks together have fucking fun. why do people care what others do, leave others alone, and they will leave you alone

Plunger

Quote from: KingArthur on 09-05-2012
who the fuck cares, if two people want to wack dicks together have fucking fun. why do people care what others do, leave others alone, and they will leave you alone
Who are you talking to? Everyone in this tread has the exact same opinion you have, you're preaching to the choir. So no need to get angry over it. This isn't a debate it is a general consensus.

Tom

Thread in a nutshell. I'd have to look but I believe this topic came up once before.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

Quote from: Madcombat on 09-05-2012
Well, Jupiter doesnt mind- oh wait.

My religion died due to christianity, oh well. *Sacrifices a goat*

How do I put this, if your saying its unacceptable under the eyes of god.  Then why did god create gay people and lesbians. Seems to me god likes a bit of gay time himself.

God did not create gays, humans did, being gay is a choice of the person. Same choice as someone murdering someone or stealing. It's a choice. No one is born gay. Humanity is gods greatest creation in that we have freedom to express ourselves and make choices based on ambitions and wants.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 09-05-2012

Thread in a nutshell. I'd have to look but I believe this topic came up once before.
Well.. I looked before I made it and I didn't see one, and the thought came to mind, so I threw it out there.

Plunger

Quote from: Tom on 09-05-2012

Well.. I looked before I made it and I didn't see one, and the thought came to mind, so I threw it out there.
I feel like I should make a joke that Rick Santorum thought about homosexuals all the time too

Ragolution

Quote from: Zen on 08-05-2012
Excuse me everybody, I am a devoted Catholic and I openly hate homosexuals. TOO THE POINT WHERE IF A HOMOSEXUAL COMES ROUND MY HOUSE I PUT PLASTIC ON THE SEATS AND TOWLS ON THE TOILET BOWL.

deluxulous

I was thinking about this earlier, and I saw this thread so I thought I'd pop in for a second.

I don't know why people are against same sex marriages. Homosexuals are people too, no? They should have the same rights as everyone else, even though you or I may not wish to live that lifestyle. They should not be prejudiced because of their beliefs - as Exile said:
Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-05-2012
No one is born gay. Humanity is gods greatest creation in that we have freedom to express ourselves and make choices based on ambitions and wants.

Also, the religion excuse is bullshit for the most part. -- you know what, someone's gonna call me out on this. Yeah, there are some radicals out there, and there may be other religions that say "go be a dick to gay people ok"
Catholic Catechism:
QuoteThe number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

Maxi96203

tl;dr this thread:

religion religion religion.

leave gays to be gay and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

religion god god god pagans god god.

dead horse dead horse

gay gay gay god god god

tl;dr the majority view (and the one I follow too):

let gays be gay, let bisexuals be bisexuals, let pansexuals and all that other glorious shit be their own thing. if you're straight, that's cool.

plus nobody is born gay just like nobody is born liking anime.
some don't some do.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ragolution

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 09-05-2012
tl;dr this thread:

dead horse dead horse

gay gay gay god god god

let gays be gay, let bisexuals be bisexuals, let pansexuals and all that other glorious shit be their own thing. if you're straight, that's cool.

some don't some do.

But what if they fuck sheep, like New Zealanders?

jaik

nobody is born liking anime.

Oh dear... OH GOD.

YOU JUST HAD TO STEP OVER THE LINE, DIDN'T YOU?

NEXT. THREAD.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Plunger

tl;dr this thread:

dead horse dead horse

gay gay gay god god god

some don't some do.
That's the thing I disagree with, I believe gays are born gay, and don't really a choice to choose to be straight, I mean it's not like they can tell their cocks to like woman.

Also how does anime relate to this at all holy shit how high do you have to be.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Plunger on 09-05-2012
tl;dr this thread:

dead horse dead horse

gay gay gay god god god

some don't some do.
That's the thing I disagree with, I believe gays are born gay, and don't really a choice to choose to be straight, I mean it's not like they can tell their cocks to like woman.

I don't even know, dude. Pretty fucking high.

I guess it's because I think anime is gay.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Plunger

Quote from: Plunger on 09-05-2012
tl;dr this thread:

dead horse dead horse

gay gay gay god god god

some don't some do.

I don't even know, dude. Pretty fucking high.

I guess it's because I think anime is gay.
You should probably edit that before everyone sees it, oops.

Ace of Hearts

Oooooooo'.... 'Kay...

This thread has certainly run its course, hasn't it?