Elderly man punched kids for fun at Wal-Mart

Started by Lucidius, 12-03-2010

Lucidius

Quote from: KansasCity
In Columbus, Ohio, a 68-year-old man is accused of roaming his local Wal-Mart and punching kids in the back of the head. (He would hide his keys in his hand for extra oomph, the authorities say.) Why? Because it was fun, he allegedly told police. They say he deliberately picked little kids. He got caught after one mom listened to her kids, followed him outside the store and dragged him back indoors.

Read more: http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/12/police-retiree-hit-kids-with-his-keys.html?sid=101

Discuss.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Assassinator

That's pretty sad. I laughed at first, but I read the "more-info". That's scary, parents don't listen to their kids. Other things could've been happening and the parents didn't know.

[INVICTUS]

Is it true that old men seem to enjoy doing things to little children? And did this guy just walk around bopping kids on the head, then stride off to the next without drawing the attention of the parent, because you don't leave your kid all alone by him/herself without supervision or having somebody you know with them.

Anatoly

Those parents suck. But yeah I think that most older men enjoy doing things to little children. Who knows, your elderly neighbour who yells 'GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!' at you might be a child molestor.

Chaos

I'm in Cincinnati, a 3 hour drive from Columbus. If he punched me in the back of the head, I would beat his ass, even if I have to use something off the shelf.
If I fail I guess I would flee and come back with more people.

Recreas

That's why I love Europe, we don't have annoying old men that are trying to punch you ;P
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silence)

Ravanger

IT WAS FUN!

If that old man punched me*even though I am about 6 foot* I would of fucked him up. Or if he punched my cousin.

Bucky

Same as Rav, I wouldnt take and bullshit from some old man, its rude and just... who the fuck would do that?