"The Damned Order"

Started by Nikolaz72, 31-01-2009

Nikolaz72

Right people i got the feeling that three faction's and several backstory's have already included Necromancer's or Corrupt guard's in their story's and it seem's like Creeding stopped working on his Necromancer faction. (Doesnt Matter the other one he is making looks great!)

Right my Idea is to make "The Damned Order" And hand over the leadership to someone i can trust. That is if the idea is good enough. If it is i will work more on the ranks and backstory and roster. Please feel free to post 'Your, Oppinions about this!.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Turnkey

mmm, what about telling what the group is about ?

Jarlhyttel

Its about making a Necromancer Faction i believe.
I cant kill him here. I cant kill him there. But where i can kill him is anywhere.

The line below is true.
The line above is false. (Think about that next time your waiting for pie :))

Turnkey

Yea, but what do the order do ? it could aswell be a group of mages masturbating.

Nikolaz72

Dude if you read the cannon you will understand that the Necromancer is controlling an order of corrupt guard's and in BADDAY He makes one of the guards kill the king. <_<
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Turnkey

-_- I knew that... Bah. Fine make another magic group, there will be more prey for the inquisitors. >:D

Jarlhyttel

Well these guys wont be "prey" as you say. :devil2: :devil:
I cant kill him here. I cant kill him there. But where i can kill him is anywhere.

The line below is true.
The line above is false. (Think about that next time your waiting for pie :))

Turnkey

Lets see, if it gets accepted first shall we ?

MattyK

Quote from: Nikolaz72 Right people i got the feeling that three faction's and several backstory's have already included Necromancer's or Corrupt guard's in their story's and it seem's like Creeding stopped working on his Necromancer faction. (Doesnt Matter the other one he is making looks great!)

Right my Idea is to make  "The Damned Order" And hand over the leadership to someone i can trust. That is if the idea is good enough. If it is i will work more on the ranks and backstory and roster. Please feel free to post 'Your, Oppinions about this!.

TDO is classified in the terms of the Forum right now, all you need to know is it's there. And will only be accepting DEAD-SERIOUS Members. I have yet to choose a Leader for it, and I have too many responsibilities to be the bad Guy for once. ;)
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Bl★ck Star

hmmm sounds nice suported if you need a leader tell me :DD

Deathcon

Locked, Matty K will make the Faction when he gets around to it and then will choose a leader. Because TDO is Cannon needed he will be making it. Oh and would you at least try to make a good faction or do you just like making yourself look like a retard? FFS at least put some effort into it.