A Serious Suggestion.... (I'm buffing your community, Oncemore ;) )

Started by MattyK, 30-01-2009

MattyK

Quote from: MattyK
Quote from: Silver Knight A simple question, What Roleplay Theme Do You Want?

Don't say Crussaria, Stalker etc, we are already doing them, although you can show support here if you would like. What i want to know, is idea's for a new theme, to get to know what you guys are looking for, be it city vampires, bug rp or zombie infection. I leave this topic here for you to discuss, bring on the idea's !

ZombieRP: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=30441 (LIGHTRP BASED! :3 )
And the Map: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=30391
A 28 Weeks later basis, with some SERIOUS roleplaying initiated, all barricades must be made out of Wood, and may be blocked with a prop like a Couch.
This was a great sucsess, and needs nothing added, just a Dedicated community with a Server to run it on.
Add things like the realistic Weapons pack with a few tweaks(damage, rate of fire) for Donators.
It gets me kinda giddy discussing Geo/Sting's old gamemodes, so give him a nice big slab of Credit.

Reccomended for the moment while working on the Grander CakeScript version. It'll take almost no time to set up, and keep a fresh influx of players in while we wait. Or alternativley, used as a base with the permission of GeoWulf/Sting, add a Model Selection Derma, a few tweaks etc... And you have a new Zombie RP, raring to go. But seriously, use up one of the spare servers with this, and get some basic populacde in while working on the Script.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

MattyK

It is quite clear that we NEED members, and to get MEMBERS, we need an ACTIVE SERVER.

I would also be quite happy to lead the Zombie Survival RP, as I do ALOT of Quarantine RP with Deer, and am actually an admin on it, ands know how to make a Server VERY popular(Much like WarServers.com). Ruling with an Iron Fist, any minge gets warned, continue... banned, put simply.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Who Dares Wins

I'm leading because I own the server and I am so awesome and you all suck major dick.

Now go make me a Sandwich Matty.

MattyK

Quote from: Who Dares Wins I'm leading because I own the server and I am so awesome and you all suck major dick.

Now go make me a Sandwich Matty.

Mmmkay, *Makes dares a Sandvich*
So should we use the script above for the moment, and actually get a stable playerbase while the main script is being made.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Wiggles

Its fairly simple really, you can:

A) Use the script above, hope for the best with its features and what not and hope you get a good playerbase or
B) Wait until a script is done and hope that it isnt buggy and then let the people come.

Imo, go for A.

Locke

Huuur Duuur, how about we DONT use a script that we use for all our servers

MattyK

Quote from: wallyroberto Huuur Duuur, how about we DONT use a script that we use for all our servers

Or actually use one of the four Dedi's we paid for for something average, and to actually get donations and playerbase instead of STALKER >.>
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Sickness

Leave the script we are using now, we can roleplay easily without zombies for now.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Tea

Here goes MattyK thinking he owns the place YET again.

Wiggles

Quote from: SicKNeSS Leave the script we are using now, we can roleplay easily without zombies for now.

Without zombies its just the same as every other roleplay server except we are pretending that if we run around, zombies will rape us.

Dom

Quote from: Mr. Tea Here goes MattyK thinking he owns the place YET again.

He's just making a fucking suggestion to AID the community, don't be a prick.

Tea

Just saying
QuoteI would also be quite happy to lead the Zombie Survival RP, as I do ALOT of Quarantine RP with Deer, and am actually an admin on it, ands know how to make a Server VERY popular(Much like WarServers.com). Ruling with an Iron Fist, any minge gets warned, continue... banned, put simply.
he always thinks he has dibs on everything, even a shitty helicopter.

Dom

Leading something is a responsibility not a reward, he is willing to put up with all the minges and problems that may occur for a tiny reward, it seems fair if noone else will do it.

MattyK

Quote from: Dom Leading something is a responsibility not a reward, he is willing to put up with all the minges and problems that may occur for a tiny reward, it seems fair if noone else will do it.

I took that Responsibility well with the WarServers.com chain, and earned a feared reputation, Minges came; they either became well-known players, or were Blacklisted, simply. They tried to spam, only to find their mess cleared before they could do anything, and find themselves stripped. And shortly Banned.
Follow my Twitter HERE!