-=Upcoming Map Update=- hgn_thezone_22b

Started by Silver Knight, 29-01-2009

Silver Knight

-=Upcoming Map Update=-

hgn_thezone_22b

Silver spent the last two days mapping his ass off, to produce this shit, it's enough to say that this is now beta, no longer alpha, maybe even close to final version, but you know us, we always love taking idea's and implementing them, screenshots coming soon !

New Features:

Abandonded Military Checkpoint, Abandonded Military complex, warehouse, over 4 new random houses and shacks, watch tower, duty like base, swamp, underground maitence complex, secret place, train track, trailers, 50% more forest, Barn, ruins, bus shelter, bunker.

and more !

Stuff to come in later versions: Cordon like train crash, cordon tunnel? eco base, junkyard.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nikolaz72

Text Cyric the Archmage.

Bagelz

OH WOW a map, finally, maybe now I'll actually play instead of playing the same shitty old redux for another million years.

Tunddruff

Sweeeeet maybe freedom will get a base instead of hanging out in the bar

Silver Knight

Im sure you will find a place to hold up, once i see people using different places, ill place fences, make more shit, don't forget to post your idea's for new features after it's up... thats if the compile went alright...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MattyK

Map needs some cliffed areas, and a DUTY-esque Bridged Valley with a decommissioned tank.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Welek

Turnkey

Im working on the Cordon train crash.

Locke

I have a train station I might give up for the right price :3

Royz

Heh, I was working on a small thing, a mix of Wild territory, Bar, and army bases.

Not even 20% Done. But someday...

Caylob

Character(s)
Tolik Brome: Loner- Alive
Smith Walin: Loner - Alive
Andrei Grovinski:  Loner - Alive

Hal Kalis

This was scrapped... Locked.