PheonixCity RP *GHOST TOWN RP*

Started by Adamant, 21-01-2009

Adamant

Well since the arrival of Stalker RP again. Phoenix city is starting to turn into a ghost town. We need ideas, suggestions, things, and more things to improve it to make it more fun for the new player, little alone everybody else.

Most of all we need a bigger choice of OPTIONS for the player, it's real life rp practically. So why are we stuck around buying chicken all day from KFC. Now some of the few people have interesting jobs such as businesses and corporations, as my self does. To get to the point, It's boring now and players are jumping over it into stalker.

I know it's in beta/alpha/omega/shit, but it seems to me it's not going to last that long.

So please attempt to populate the server a bit.

Locke

We need things to do, like tending to drug labs, growing food, making things

Bagelz

Uhm, maybe if we could actually do something, it wouldn't be so inactive. What the fuck is so fun about running around by yourself? This is what makes DarkRP fun. Druglabs, simple, and fun.

Adamant

A higher access to guns seems like it, kind of like the trader in stalkerrp, but a fuck ton illegal.

mrd

Moonshine Stills, Drug Labs, Meth Labs, Marijuana Plants, and Money Printers. All widely possible. But lets make it not as Dark RPish.

MattyK

CHANGE. THE. FUCKING. MAP.
Simple as.
Replacement? rp_downtown, rp_cargtown, rp_oviscity, and hundreds of others.
While the maps above may not feature as big a Locale, Downtown is gauranteed to have all the space we'll need.
It's just a simple matter that VERY FEW have the Origonal V1 of EvoCity, and fewer more are willing to sit their asses at a Downloadscreen for a full night just to join a partly-vacant server.
PCRP needs to kick up some momentum, but first you've gotta remove the restrictor: The Map.
Also: Your being too Minge-paranoid, and making the Community a Target, if you feel somebody is Unjust of Adminship. Kick Them. Your longings to keep people like Connor and Fagger have made us a Target, and the Script's Adminsystem is soo small it makes it practically EASY for the servers to be minged. Plus removing Physguns dosen't work, they just block spawn with a Prop and Voila! Instant Physgun Renewal. Same goes for ToolTrust.

Also: All the Druglab stuff mentioned above can be quite easily RPed with a few CS:S Plant Pieces, and use of small, matte white, boxes.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Locke

That's true, but people won't do it because they won't get anything out of it.

The could just as easily doing something that will get them paid

MattyK

Quote from: wallyroberto That's true, but people won't do it because they won't get anything out of it.

The could just as easily doing something that will get them paid

The Mingery or the Druglabs?
I am liable to think that TnB may be a future Troller, as they did with ShhRP(Which I was disgraced to be a part of -_-)

If the Druglabs, you get ROLEPLAYING. The kind Ducky loves, and the kind that encourages Growth in the Community, and abit of a Secret War. (Gangs vs FBI ;3 )
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Locke

A drug war rp like a freedom duty war would be pretty sweet :P

InTOx