Зрение "Vision"

Started by Comradebritish, 11-08-2010

Comradebritish

You walk where I tell you, follow my footsteps, for only I can see the Zone under my feet.

The patch that all members wear, and use to be recognised as a member.

The warped eye represents the zones perverison of nature and how man must see it in a perverse way. The solid black behind it represents people from the outsides ignorance, not seeing the zone with a more twisted look, the only way to truly "see" the zone.

Backstory:
The figure stood on the hill, his eyes sweeping the sights below takeing everything in, finally confining all this into a map upon his PDA. A squad of figures behind him moved up and down the road, detectors and Bolts in hand, searching for anomalies. Few bolts thrown make a reaction, some cracking with electricity others burst into flame, many hitting what appears to be air, and falling to the ground red hot. Two of the gorup members sit behind the rest of the group, observing a pack of dogs and noting patterns, aswell as the dogs lair. The group confides in shelter as rain pours in the zone the leader of the sqaud holds his PDA in hand, nodding and typing as his members talk in turn, of the wonders that sit in the area. As the rain stops the leader lifts his head from his PDA, the map finished, markers pointing out anomalous areas where they occour the most, and the patterns of mutants they had seen on their journey.

From some trees a stalker holding his rifle close appears, followed by three others, he bears the same patch as the group in shelter he waves, and the group waves back, as the guide continues on his job, he stares down at his PDA and smiles as the leader has already updated his map.

The STALKERs belong to "Vision" a group dedicated to mapping and exploring the zone for their own gain and the gain of their fellow STALKERs, by mapping dangerous sections of the zone to stop STALKERs from being felled by the zones many hazards, such as mutants and anomalies. In a way they are the middle ground between Freedom and Duty, opening the zone to others and keeping it's dangers at bay, by giving stalkers the knowledge to fight it properly.

Roster:

Leader: 'Ohotnik'|ComradeBritish
The head of the group, everyone eventually takes orders from him.

First Eye:
The first lieutenant as it were, the first eye is the second highest authority, they oversee the group while the leader is absent and give his orders.

Second Eye:
The second Eye is second lieutenant in the group, they are incharge if the first eye or the Leader is not present.

Hand's:'Niko'|Le Zombie
The groups traders, not responsible for any 'seeing' but without them our group has no supply of goods, or secondary income.

Hunter Eye's:
These are responsible for tracking Mutants and their activities in the zone, they also have the privellege of hunting the Mutant, if ordered by the group or a client.

Wierd Eye's:
Responsible for tracking anomalous fields and anomalies, they map out these areas for the final map, they can also guide STALKERs through anomaly fields, if payed.

Dead Eye's:
The groups fighters, no real skill in mapping, the only skill, is how to drop a man with your rifle.

Blind's:
The groups rookies, yet be educated in how to 'see' the zone.

Bandits: Hostile
Duty: Neutral
Ecologists: Friendly
Freedom: Neutral
Loners: Friendly
Mercenary: Neutral
   Black Rain: Neutral
Military: Hostile
Monolith: Hostile
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Turkey

+support This better have passive, And not be one of those groups that attacks everyone ;P

Comradebritish

We kinda are passive, unless you screw us over :D :p

Ace of Hearts

Since the majority of the exsisting Playerbased Groups are basically nonexsistant... Really wouldn't hurt to get some new ones up there.

+Support

KillSlim

+ Support.
Also, I'm kind of interested in joining :3
Gibbons, a Master Stalker is the characters' name.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Zen

Looks cool,
I give joo ma support of Zen

+support

Ravanger

Please be active if you become a group...That is the problem with player made groups they are not that active.

Comradebritish

I'm on the server almost everyday, I don't think it'll be hard.

Welek

Quote from: Comradebritish on 13-08-2010

Yes your active, Good job. Now what about the rest of your faction.

KillSlim

Quote from: Welek on 13-08-2010
Quote from: Comradebritish on 13-08-2010

Yes your active, Good job. Now what about the rest of your faction.

Same here, I'll be on almost every day. By the way, Comrade, I'd be able to do my job better if admins actually bothered to spawn Anomalies.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Comradebritish

That's why I gave you the option of general mapping.

KillSlim

Quote from: Comradebritish on 14-08-2010
That's why I gave you the option of general mapping.

Once we're done mapping, what do we do then.

Comradebritish

AHHHHHHHH! I dunno, mutants.

KillSlim

Quote from: Comradebritish on 14-08-2010
AHHHHHHHH! I dunno, mutants.

How about we just act as a proper Loner group.

Comradebritish

Oks, but you'll have to do guide work, we do that shit too.

If you're the only one on the server, or we ain't up to shit, chill at a local bar and do guide missions and shiz.

Bucky

+ Support
Because Comrade is awesome and because Most loner groups are supra inactive and it seems like a good idea.

Id also like to join, we can discuss SF.

Krill Leren, Vet. Stalker.

Comradebritish

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"