Started by Silver Knight, 28-05-2010

Please choose one option

Commisar Demoted
12 (24%)
Crimzon Demoted
7 (14%)
Both
11 (22%)
I like how things are (State in comment)
20 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: 05-06-2010

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 01-06-2010
Quote from: lolKieck on 01-06-2010
Kieck when is the last time you went on teamspeak?
Nitro always talks to the members of duty on it. And always mentions to them that they have to hand the stuff they aren't suppose to have , either to me or him. You know Nitro lost his powers as a SV for some time now. I forgot what he has been put to. He can't NO CLIP anymore. And recently I got a shitload of stuff from him. Guess where it came from? The duty members.
It's a rule in duty. You can stop making up shit now.

I was on teamspeak like... never ?
I don't have a teamspeak installed and I'm not planning to do it any time.
And recently ?
You have 2.2 hours played in GMod over 2 weeks. Never saw you go on.

I have a clan to commit to which I was given lead recently, and all of those 2.2 hours I spent roleplaying with duty. Mostly Nitro. And I know that he isn't abusing.

I heard actually something like: "SRP sux now, because the people who play it fail hard".
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

To be honest that's an other thing that's stopping me from playing SRP. It does suck. As soon as a fight happens people turn into rage/whine/cry mode where no one wants to accept defeat. That's why I'm not playing it. I might even completely step out of the SRP scene and wait for FORP see how it goes. For now all I do on SRP is come on when Nitro asks me to.

EDIT: "Fail Hard" Yes they do Kieck, why would PaintCheck put up a thread about it then? Why would have I put up a thread about it? And I doubt anything has improved as I've been on just recently and people went ape shit about a fight.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Chaos on 31-05-2010
Quote from: Astarathia on 30-05-2010
Ok ,short version: Commissar kind of took my arguments with these big-metaton-ass texts.
It hasn't changed my opinion because I'm not sure if it's true or not. You can't base it by how much he says. It was only a few points that rambled.
I haven't seen Nitro admining because I've taken a break from SRP, so I don't think Nitro should be demoted, but I don't support him either.
As for Crimzon the last time I was playing, he power-gamed and he's was a bad role model for new players. I'm unsure if he has improved.

Same deal - Got proof?
Because I sure as hell don't make a habit of power-gaming, although some would see it as such because they don't 'win'.

kisftw

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 01-06-2010
Ok ,short version: Commissar kind of took my arguments with these big-metaton-ass texts.
It hasn't changed my opinion because I'm not sure if it's true or not. You can't base it by how much he says. It was only a few points that rambled.
I haven't seen Nitro admining because I've taken a break from SRP, so I don't think Nitro should be demoted, but I don't support him either.
As for Crimzon the last time I was playing, he power-gamed and he's was a bad role model for new players. I'm unsure if he has improved.

Same deal - Got proof?
Because I sure as hell don't make a habit of power-gaming, although some would see it as such because they don't 'win'.

What's the deal with this proof BS? A lot of people say you powergame. Now, that's either the truth, or it's a conspiracy. You do powergame, I've witnessed it. I'd rather have Nitro as an admin then you, and that's saying something.

Welshy

Not to be unoffical or anything, but isnt this due to finish soon? Because its just turned into a flame war frankly.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

jaik

Quote from: Welshy on 01-06-2010
Not to be unoffical or anything, but isnt this due to finish soon? Because its just turned into a flame war frankly.

I don't see any "FLAME" here.
I see people arguing with each other, because one likes that admin and one likes another.

It would be better if both admins would stay with their position.
If there will be a player with proof of certain admin breaking rules, then actions should be taken against admin.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Celtic

I don't see how Silver ever thought this thread would be a good idea.  For almost every admin there is surely a group of people who are gonna jump on the chance to vote them off.

Dug

Quote from: kisftw on 01-06-2010

Same deal - Got proof?

What's the deal with this proof BS? A lot of people say you powergame. Now, that's either the truth, or it's a conspiracy. You do powergame, I've witnessed it. I'd rather have Nitro as an admin then you, and that's saying something.

Well , it could be a bad rumor that has spread out all across the members, because every last one of them has a different story which doesn't even make any sense. And please it's not BS. I'd really like proof of someone doing something bad before him being accused of doing it.

You don't have to like Crimzon or Nitro. No one is forcing you. You hate them? Okay , big deal. We don't care, keep it for your self. He did something actually wrong? Get proof.
Whenever I wanted to make a complaint I was told this. Get proof of an admin actually doing something wrong. Even if it's the player you are reporting, you must get proof.

kisftw

Quote from: kisftw on 01-06-2010

Same deal - Got proof?

Well , it could be a bad rumor that has spread out all across the members, because every last one of them has a different story which doesn't even make any sense. And please it's not BS. I'd really like proof of someone doing something bad before him being accused of doing it.

You don't have to like Crimzon or Nitro. No one is forcing you. You hate them? Okay , big deal. We don't care, keep it for your self. He did something actually wrong? Get proof.
Whenever I wanted to make a complaint I was told this. Get proof of an admin actually doing something wrong. Even if it's the player you are reporting, you must get proof.

I don't hate anyone, this was stated previously. I just hate their actions. Rumors don't start unless there is some piece of truth embedded in it. The stories may differ, but they all state one particular message.

Dug

If you hate their actions, you hate them. Pretty simple. Rumors would be rumors, they might not be true at all.
You hate a person for doing something. Like you said you hate their actions which makes you hate them.
Proof beats rumors.

Commissar Nitro

Simple fact is ladds i have never abused my position as an admin, I have broken no rules admin server or cannon, There are no grounds for me to loose my position. The only thing i can even be acused of is having an over powered char, And of being a cunt, and i openly admit and warn pepole that i am fundementaly unlikable, But im a good admin, That cannont be denied or argued over as not one of you can provied any form of proof over admin abuse, And that is the only ground for removal of admin, I have broken no rules. Now if you want to take personality into acount for sutability of admins then half the admin team and even silver himself are unsutible for their roles.

Admins arent admins to be everybodys freind, Admin are apointed to administrate the server, AKA teach new players ban minges/hackers/trolls/abusers. Now admins have freinds and those freinds are often new players or younger players. Now if a player brings a freind onto the server and that freind is a problem player either refusing to learn and abide by the rules and they get banned for whatever reason.

That leavse someone disliking an admin.  Internet or not its a human being on the other end, and admins often turn a blind eye to minor things whitch can snowball into major drama's.

Simple fact is i have no freinds so i have no reason not to ban/kick a player who refuses to behave apropratly. Im the bastard of the admin team, im hated by everyone so im neutral in 99% of every problem that is brought to my atencion i treat everyone the same, If you say somthing stupid, ignorant or racist im gonna rip you a new arse hole, But if you need help you get it.

In the past admins have asked me to deal with problems because they have freinds involved, I sorted them, Shit i spend half my time giving duty members a boloking for stupid actions and teaching them.

So quite frankly hate me if you want but you cant deny im a good admin.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Assassinator

Months ago when you were throwing players across the map wasn't being a good admin.

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Assassinator on 01-06-2010
Months ago when you were throwing players across the map wasn't being a good admin.

Mounths ago i wasent back at HGN ...

Assassinator

You realize you were at HGN at before at somepoint? And this time from the past was months before now, I didn't specify an exact time.

Commissar Nitro

Zstan

Quotei openly admit and warn pepole that i am fundementaly unlikable, But im a good admin

Error: Does not compute.

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Zstan on 01-06-2010
Quotei openly admit and warn pepole that i am fundementaly unlikable, But im a good admin

Error: Does not compute.

Read the rest not just one line.

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 01-06-2010
Simple fact is ladds i have never abused my position as an admin, I have broken no rules admin server or cannon, There are no grounds for me to loose my position. The only thing i can even be acused of is having an over powered char, And of being a cunt, and i openly admit and warn pepole that i am fundementaly unlikable, But im a good admin, That cannont be denied or argued over as not one of you can provied any form of proof over admin abuse, And that is the only ground for removal of admin, I have broken no rules. Now if you want to take personality into acount for sutability of admins then half the admin team and even silver himself are unsutible for their roles.

Admins arent admins to be everybodys freind, Admin are apointed to administrate the server, AKA teach new players ban minges/hackers/trolls/abusers. Now admins have freinds and those freinds are often new players or younger players. Now if a player brings a freind onto the server and that freind is a problem player either refusing to learn and abide by the rules and they get banned for whatever reason.

That leavse someone disliking an admin.  Internet or not its a human being on the other end, and admins often turn a blind eye to minor things whitch can snowball into major drama's.

Simple fact is i have no freinds so i have no reason not to ban/kick a player who refuses to behave apropratly. Im the bastard of the admin team, im hated by everyone so im neutral in 99% of every problem that is brought to my atencion i treat everyone the same, If you say somthing stupid, ignorant or racist im gonna rip you a new arse hole, But if you need help you get it.

In the past admins have asked me to deal with problems because they have freinds involved, I sorted them, Shit i spend half my time giving duty members a boloking for stupid actions and teaching them.

So quite frankly hate me if you want but you cant deny im a good admin.

Cobra

Commisar is a hard ass, and that is what makes him a good admin. If my word means anything the guy should keep his rank.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: Cobra on 01-06-2010
Commisar is a hard ass, and that is what makes him a good admin. If my word means anything the guy should keep his rank.

This.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Zero

Warning ahead is a post that may result in you flaming what I have to say, go ahead, I have nothing more to say after this.

A friend linked this post to me, normally I stay away from the forums for good reason, I don't play on the server all that much anymore. I go around freely, but this post is just calling for me to make a post about Nitro. Last I knew Crimzon was fine, but Nitro I have a vendetta against.

You can say "o but u dun go to teh serverz anymoar ur vote dun count lolz" or "but your never roleplayed with me, how can you know?" Let me get this straight, if you say any of those things, that's a poor as hell excuse to keep me from stating my reasons.

I have a list of reasons Nitro should be demoted, or lose his admin entirely
One: Look at his grammer, what the hell is that, did you forget how to spell check? did something happen to your keyboard? Are you absolutely sure you didn't scream at the screen while typing so badly? Whatever it is, I thought the admins were supposed to be "The best of the best roleplayers who can contain the community calmly and effectively"

Two: Last time I saw the forums, I saw alot of screaming over this "Halo" character, and how "Oh god, but I did SOOOO much training horseshit, I can apparently do all this with my gear I somehow got for so and so reasons, i'm invincible lolz" It doesn't matter if you waited months, it's all about realism here.

Three: I admit, I just plain dislike you, I remember your methods and your roleplaying when I was playing last year around this month. I didn't like you, and if you don't remember me, I remember you hating me just as much. I also believe that you lied about being in the hospital, I just think its a lie that seems almost too coincidental for you.

Point being, "Your not cut out for the job, you can take it like a man, and stop crying after everyone calls you out, or just keep doing this." I'm still alright with every other admin, but I have reasons to call this one out. I'm done talking for the next month or so.

Khorn

@ Zero

2 out of your 3 'reasons' to demote Nitro are crap. 1 of 3 of your reasons is weak at best.

His grammar is not a priority when it comes to being an admin. It does help to understand, but doesn't matter.

Even if you disagree with his roleplaying ideals or his  attitude doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. So he is an asshole with a hard on for being strict. If I had to take care of people bitching everyday about loosing bread to a bandit, I'm sure I'd get irritated too.

As for your argument at his 'Halo' character. It does seem ridiculous and all. But he certainly wouldn't be the first guy too make an outrageous character. So, instead of removing his admin for making a God Character, just PK it instead.

Pawx

Quote from: Khorn on 01-06-2010
@ Zero

2 out of your 3 'reasons' to demote Nitro are crap. 1 of 3 of your reasons is weak at best.

His grammar is not a priority when it comes to being an admin. It does help to understand, but doesn't matter.

Even if you disagree with his roleplaying ideals or his  attitude doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. So he is an asshole with a hard on for being strict. If I had to take care of people bitching everyday about loosing bread to a bandit, I'm sure I'd get irritated too.

As for your argument at his 'Halo' character. It does seem ridiculous and all. But he certainly wouldn't be the first guy too make an outrageous character. So, instead of removing his admin for making a God Character, just PK it instead.

You don't understand at all Khorn, Zero is saying "He doesn't act like a true Admin, he's not calm, he doesn't help others when players really need it." He's saying he's not well enough to be a Admin, his grammar is just a reason, the biggest is, he's not cut out to be a Admin, simple as that. And I agree with Zero, he's not well behaved to be a Admin, Crimzon is Alright at some situations, but Nitro is the worst at handling them.

Khorn

I wouldn't say Nitro doesn't help anyone at all. I'm sure he  has dealt with new players more then enough times. Besides the fact he doesn't seem like a people person, he still does his job as an admin. Dealing with new players can be handled by anyone willing to try, but taking care of trouble makers can only be handled by admins.

And saying Nitro isn't cut out to be an admin with no explanation as to why you think that doesn't help me understand your position.

Besides, hard ass admins are needed in all servers.

Turkey

LuLs, Your being pricks, he has dyslexia...

1st: No, just no...
2nd: Exile, You can't let these players choose. They are taking their personal grudges and using it against them. Crimzon and Commisar are very good admins, I have not had a single problem with either of them. 

Khorn

Exile probably put this up because people probably have been spamming him with messages about how Nitro/Crimzon is doing 'blahhhh'.

If he wanted to, he could have just kicked them. Maybe he's just looking for opinions.