Started by Silver Knight, 28-05-2010

Please choose one option

Commisar Demoted
12 (24%)
Crimzon Demoted
7 (14%)
Both
11 (22%)
I like how things are (State in comment)
20 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: 05-06-2010

kisftw

I will try to keep this as unbiased as possible, though it will be quite difficult. My personal opinion is that they both should be removed from the admin team. I don't hate them personally, I hate their actions. I never had a problem with Nitro until he tried to PK me for not saluting to him. (Dead serious.) And up until before Crimzon got admin, I loved him. But now you state your opinion and it's "you're flaming this", or "you're flaming that", and they both immediately whip out the banhammers. Nitro is built of rage, kind of like a 24/7 hulk. I don't know why he decides taking it out on ever living creature is worth his while, but that is what he does. I've only dealt with him in RP twice. Once was the DUTY incident, and the second time... Well, there's really no way to say 'asspulling stalker' nicely. Crimzon on the other hand let the power get to his head, and is on a massive ego trip. He can 'pwn'  5 monolithians in their own base, alone. And drag an injured teammate out of a place that is supposed to be a dead end. Which means, he flew while dragging a body of a full grown man into a vent shaft too high to actually be able to get back up into once coming down. And he also planted a 'lol' explosive on the Mono door, that actually exploded and killed two monolithians, AFTER Crimzon and the teammate had flew through the vent and left. Crimzon also was able to successfully attack and kill a freedomer while in freedom base whith a bunch of freedomers online, and magically have no one know it was him. And once you confront him with any of this in OOC or whatever, he claims you are flaming and pulls out the banhammer (following Nitro's footsteps). I don't RP events with these people anymore, because what results is normally powergame or something of the like, and I prefer not getting into that. If that means I have to let down my faction, it's something I've got to do then. These are just a few of the multiple examples I've witnessed, there are more, but I think what I've listed has justified my reason for having them both demoted out of HGN staff. At least not on SRP.

Commissar Nitro

How can you claim i constantly powergame when you just stated youv only RP'd with me twice?

And as for the Duty incident i truly have no idea what you are talking about.

And ill tell you this now, When you openly critisize insult or bait an admin on the server in global ooc you are liable to be booted from the server, /ar exists for a reason, or use forum PM use the systems in place to report your concerns. Do not sit on the server disrupting RP with global ooc flames whitch is how they come across fyi.

And your stating you have witnessed these events when you state you avoid us means you are giving a highly jaded and 4th person perspective.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: kisftw on 29-05-2010
I will try to keep this as unbiased as possible, though it will be quite difficult. My personal opinion is that they both should be removed from the admin team. I don't hate them personally, I hate their actions. I never had a problem with Nitro until he tried to PK me for not saluting to him. (Dead serious.) And up until before Crimzon got admin, I loved him. But now you state your opinion and it's "you're flaming this", or "you're flaming that", and they both immediately whip out the banhammers. Nitro is built of rage, kind of like a 24/7 hulk. I don't know why he decides taking it out on ever living creature is worth his while, but that is what he does. I've only dealt with him in RP twice. Once was the DUTY incident, and the second time... Well, there's really no way to say 'asspulling stalker' nicely. Crimzon on the other hand let the power get to his head, and is on a massive ego trip. He can 'pwn'  5 monolithians in their own base, alone. And drag an injured teammate out of a place that is supposed to be a dead end. Which means, he flew while dragging a body of a full grown man into a vent shaft too high to actually be able to get back up into once coming down. And he also planted a 'lol' explosive on the Mono door, that actually exploded and killed two monolithians, AFTER Crimzon and the teammate had flew through the vent and left. Crimzon also was able to successfully attack and kill a freedomer while in freedom base whith a bunch of freedomers online, and magically have no one know it was him. And once you confront him with any of this in OOC or whatever, he claims you are flaming and pulls out the banhammer (following Nitro's footsteps). I don't RP events with these people anymore, because what results is normally powergame or something of the like, and I prefer not getting into that. If that means I have to let down my faction, it's something I've got to do then. These are just a few of the multiple examples I've witnessed, there are more, but I think what I've listed has justified my reason for having them both demoted out of HGN staff. At least not on SRP.

I will not kick people for stating opinions in ways that are not insulting to any member of the community. And my admin status does not influence any of my actions that are taken ICly, they never have, nor will they ever.

As for the Freedom incident, did you see me do it? - No?
Surprise, you'd prefer to metagame that I'd done it than step back and mind your own business.

kisftw

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 30-05-2010
How can you claim i constantly powergame when you just stated youv only RP'd with me twice?

And as for the Duty incident i truly have no idea what you are talking about.

And ill tell you this now, When you openly critisize insult or bait an admin on the server in global ooc you are liable to be booted from the server, /ar exists for a reason, or use forum PM use the systems in place to report your concerns. Do not sit on the server disrupting RP with global ooc flames whitch is how they come across fyi.

And your stating you have witnessed these events when you state you avoid us means you are giving a highly jaded and 4th person perspective.

Ask Welshy. He'll know what I'm talking about.

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 30-05-2010
I will try to keep this as unbiased as possible, though it will be quite difficult. My personal opinion is that they both should be removed from the admin team. I don't hate them personally, I hate their actions. I never had a problem with Nitro until he tried to PK me for not saluting to him. (Dead serious.) And up until before Crimzon got admin, I loved him. But now you state your opinion and it's "you're flaming this", or "you're flaming that", and they both immediately whip out the banhammers. Nitro is built of rage, kind of like a 24/7 hulk. I don't know why he decides taking it out on ever living creature is worth his while, but that is what he does. I've only dealt with him in RP twice. Once was the DUTY incident, and the second time... Well, there's really no way to say 'asspulling stalker' nicely. Crimzon on the other hand let the power get to his head, and is on a massive ego trip. He can 'pwn'  5 monolithians in their own base, alone. And drag an injured teammate out of a place that is supposed to be a dead end. Which means, he flew while dragging a body of a full grown man into a vent shaft too high to actually be able to get back up into once coming down. And he also planted a 'lol' explosive on the Mono door, that actually exploded and killed two monolithians, AFTER Crimzon and the teammate had flew through the vent and left. Crimzon also was able to successfully attack and kill a freedomer while in freedom base whith a bunch of freedomers online, and magically have no one know it was him. And once you confront him with any of this in OOC or whatever, he claims you are flaming and pulls out the banhammer (following Nitro's footsteps). I don't RP events with these people anymore, because what results is normally powergame or something of the like, and I prefer not getting into that. If that means I have to let down my faction, it's something I've got to do then. These are just a few of the multiple examples I've witnessed, there are more, but I think what I've listed has justified my reason for having them both demoted out of HGN staff. At least not on SRP.

I will not kick people for stating opinions in ways that are not insulting to any member of the community. And my admin status does not influence any of my actions that are taken ICly, they never have, nor will they ever.

As for the Freedom incident, did you see me do it? - No?
Surprise, you'd prefer to metagame that I'd done it than step back and mind your own business.

Hypothetically speaking, let put the freedom incident aside. How about the powergaming monolithian raid?

But to be honest, I'd rather have Nitro as an admin then Crimzon.

Pawx

But to be honest, I'd rather have Nitro as an admin then Crimzon.

Agreed

kisftw

Quote from: Hotstarr on 28-05-2010
Is it really necessary to let something like the status of two admins be decided by a bunch of people, many of which would probably so incredibly quick to say "Demote them both, for god's sake!"? Silver, there were things that should've been decided by the playerbase that you've denied them the chance to, but for something like this? I have to say that you've just lost it.

This is a false democracy. It seems you don't understand how things work. This thread is just for our opinions. It doesn't matter the outcome, nothing will change unless whoever is running this decides to fix it.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: kisftw on 30-05-2010
Is it really necessary to let something like the status of two admins be decided by a bunch of people, many of which would probably so incredibly quick to say "Demote them both, for god's sake!"? Silver, there were things that should've been decided by the playerbase that you've denied them the chance to, but for something like this? I have to say that you've just lost it.

This is a false democracy. It seems you don't understand how things work. This thread is just for our opinions. It doesn't matter the outcome, nothing will change unless whoever is running this decides to fix it.

It really is a false democracy... It may turn into a flame war soon.

Who votes shutting down the polls and throwing this all behind us?
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Plunger

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 30-05-2010

Like what Kisftw just said, our votes only count if SilverKnight acts on them, and I suspect he'll act on the current poll before acting to delete it.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Plunger on 30-05-2010

Like what Kisftw just said, our votes only count if SilverKnight acts on them, and I suspect he'll act on the current poll before acting to delete it.

Silver already acted before the polling was anywhere near done.
Hypothetically speaking, let put the freedom incident aside. How about the powergaming monolithian raid?

And what raid would that be?

kisftw

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 30-05-2010

Silver already acted before the polling was anywhere near done.

And what raid would that be?

Read my original post.

Commissar Nitro

It truly dosent matter what happens in this poll Silver altered the admin poers of both myself and Crimzon before he even made this thread, His likly excuse of "It was to prevent you damaging the server" Wont work, Not even SV admin abilitys grant Rcon acces whitch is required to alter the server in any way.

Silver made this poll as this was the only posible way he could justify demoting myself and Crimzon, Now the concerns over crimzon were his rize to SA in a short space of time, It was Silver who offered Crimzon admin and it was Silver who promoted him to SA, without talking to the admin team.

Now considering how i have the support of the admin team, Using a poll in whitch no one has provided any proof or laudable reason for myself or crim to be demoted is the only way he could do it, Allso i find his timing highly sucpiciouse as my main suporters are either LOA on break MIA or unaware of the situation, The poll was allso posted while i was away for the week thus leaving me no way to defend myself.

Now what none of you realise is i havent achually "Raged" like you all claim since before i regain my admin, I allso spent sevral weeks going between HGN TS and TNB vent calming the situation down and denouncing the roumers of planned dos attaks on both sides, I have done my job as an Admin and no one can provide proof to the countray, You dont like me? fine i dont care, I couldnt care if you all hated my guts iv been hated my whole life its nothing new to me, Im a fundementaly unlikable person, But im a good admin.

Now this entire situation has escalated out of all reasnoable proportions, The complaints against me are exagurated and being used by those who hold grudges against me to try and get me demoted.

Now you lot throw more flames and insults and jibes at eachother on a daily basis that i couldnt match in a decade, Thats the way of the internet.

Fact is not one of you has taken the time to stop and take a look i achually behave very difrently from what has been claimed in this thread. If i behaved like this thread claims i would never have been granted admin in the first place, Roumer and exageration have taken this to far.

And if i was what this thread claims i wouldnt of taken the time over the last 48 hours calmly and civly talking to those concered, And Silver Knight aka Last Exile has when online refused to talk to me and on the time he did respond he told me nothing, that action alone i find very suspect.

Iv said my peice for now.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Lucidius

Quote from: CommisarNitro
It truly dosent matter what happens in this poll Silver altered the admin poers of both myself and Crimzon before he even made this thread,...

Silver made this poll as this was the only posible way he could justify demoting myself and Crimzon...

Quote from: Assassinator
The leader at HGN does what he pleases, whether the rest of those in the community think its in their best interest or not. He is not willing to accept anything contradictory to what his goals and ideas are.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/server-discussion-and-ideas/what-server-would-you-like-hgn-to-put-up/

I sense a re-curring theme.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

kisftw

Quote from: Lucidius on 30-05-2010
Quote from: CommisarNitro
It truly dosent matter what happens in this poll Silver altered the admin poers of both myself and Crimzon before he even made this thread,...

Silver made this poll as this was the only posible way he could justify demoting myself and Crimzon...

Quote from: Assassinator
The leader at HGN does what he pleases, whether the rest of those in the community think its in their best interest or not. He is not willing to accept anything contradictory to what his goals and ideas are.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/server-discussion-and-ideas/what-server-would-you-like-hgn-to-put-up/

I sense a re-curring theme.

Please don't misinterpret my post. SK asks our opinions, but our opinions really mean nothing unless SK acts on it. I've got nothing against SK, he runs this, he takes his time to maintain this. Therefore he has full right to decide what to do with it.

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Astarathia

Ok ,short version: Commissar kind of took my arguments with these big-metaton-ass texts.

Radek

I srsly couldent careless this is just stupid this entire thing.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Dug

Quote from: Radek on 31-05-2010

This. I won't go any further, I know Nitro can do his job. I've seen it.

Chaos

Quote from: Astarathia on 30-05-2010
Ok ,short version: Commissar kind of took my arguments with these big-metaton-ass texts.
It hasn't changed my opinion because I'm not sure if it's true or not. You can't base it by how much he says. It was only a few points that rambled.
I haven't seen Nitro admining because I've taken a break from SRP, so I don't think Nitro should be demoted, but I don't support him either.
As for Crimzon the last time I was playing, he power-gamed and he's was a bad role model for new players. I'm unsure if he has improved.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 31-05-2010

Yeah, and he can go under the map and give you the items he found there to sell them. He can do his job.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 01-06-2010

Yeah, and he can go under the map and give you the items he found there to sell them. He can do his job.

Care to elaborate that? Screenshots? Video? Proof? That he is ghosting and gathering items for me to give? Face it , you got nothing against the man, people are making up shit. Seriously, all of you need PROOF before you start accusing the man for anything.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 01-06-2010

Care to elaborate that? Screenshots? Video? Proof? That he is ghosting and gathering items for me to give? Face it , you got nothing against the man, people are making up shit. Seriously, all of you need PROOF before you start accusing the man for anything.

I admit, I don't have any proof, though I saw him do that. Though it isn't enough.

Dug

Kieck when is the last time you went on teamspeak?
Nitro always talks to the members of duty on it. And always mentions to them that they have to hand the stuff they aren't suppose to have , either to me or him. You know Nitro lost his powers as a SV for some time now. I forgot what he has been put to. He can't NO CLIP anymore. And recently I got a shitload of stuff from him. Guess where it came from? The duty members.
It's a rule in duty. You can stop making up shit now.

Silver Knight

I have allowed votes to be changed, if you have had a "change of heart" then please recast your vote, the voting ends in 4 days.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Nitro always talks to the members of duty on it. And always mentions to them that they have to hand the stuff they aren't suppose to have , either to me or him. You know Nitro lost his powers as a SV for some time now. I forgot what he has been put to. He can't NO CLIP anymore. And recently I got a shitload of stuff from him. Guess where it came from? The duty members.

I was on teamspeak like... never ?
I don't have a teamspeak installed and I'm not planning to do it any time.
And recently ?
You have 2.2 hours played in GMod over 2 weeks. Never saw you go on.
Removed my vote, I prefer to be neutral.
And how the hell you still think Nitro is good, you weren't on the server a long time because you think that the fail RP problem is global. It is not.

Dug

I was on teamspeak like... never ?
I don't have a teamspeak installed and I'm not planning to do it any time.
And recently ?
You have 2.2 hours played in GMod over 2 weeks. Never saw you go on.

I have a clan to commit to which I was given lead recently, and all of those 2.2 hours I spent roleplaying with duty. Mostly Nitro. And I know that he isn't abusing.