Started by Silver Knight, 28-05-2010

Please choose one option

Commisar Demoted
12 (24%)
Crimzon Demoted
7 (14%)
Both
11 (22%)
I like how things are (State in comment)
20 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: 05-06-2010

Commissar Nitro

And to be hounest the posts and the poll dont match, Those who have posted here say they only have a problem with my temper and not my ability to be an admin, i suspect that those who are voting for my demotion have not posted, This could be because they do not like me but do not have a single reason for it bar my personality, An admin position is due to the ability to make freinds with everyone, I was given my position because i am a good admin, I keep players in line settle arguments teach new players who would otherwise be trolled to fuck by the comunity as a whole, The posts claiming i lol blasted the monolith gate is pure bullshit, My char Trolek Mastif is a civil engineer efectivly, I used a gas axe, a canister of propane and butane not explisives, Using an ironoxide and alunminium as a catalyste is somthing anyone with welding experiance can make in a few moments, So kindly do not over state my actions. Now this poll frankly is a waste of time and simply an insult, Every post made with my name in it dose not contain a single justafiable reason for my demotion bar "I dont like him", The poll dose not require you to post so i suspect that those polling for my demotion cannot post a reason that holds any weight, I have not been inactive, i havent abused, i havent broken rules, I have aided faction combat by my method of /eving each sides actions during STM engagments, I have not used my position for my own means. The complaints against me or my chars were only raised after i regained an admin position, This means that thoses who are complaining are crying admin abuse over things that would otherwise get the cryer a look of comtempt.

This poll is simply not required, it is insulting that the complaints are being made over trivial things, and by those who either do not have the whole story, are fabricating details, or have been called out on their own transgretions and simply want revenge.

Now onto the topic of my raging, I only rage when you do somthing stupid that any creature with even a shread of self preservation would slap you for doing, Or saying somthing that deserves your ability to reproduce being recinded. Anyone that has required my help as an admin has recived it, I answer /ars as quickly as i can, i optimise bases and even pepole like BTO who i hate with every fiber of my being gets my help when they ask, And when i rage my admin powers do not enter the equation.

Basicaly the members of HGN that want my admin removed have a personal grudge against me, either due to my personality or losing a fight to one of my chars, or they simply like the prospect of toppling the bastard called Nitro.

But i am a good admin, You dont like me? Fine dont speak to me problem solved, Dont go after my position because you dont like me, It is pathetic and juvanile, Id have more respect for somone who spent three hours slagging off my mother than someone who trys to have my admin removed because they do not have the corouge to say somthing to my face.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 29-05-2010
Basicaly the members of HGN that want my admin removed have a personal grudge against me, either due to my personality or losing a fight to one of my chars, or they simply like the prospect of toppling the bastard called Nitro.

This actually does pretty much sum it up - Because not one person can supply a good reason for either of us to be punished for administrative abuse.

Goose

Alright well, here's what i've got to say, i've heard from a few people and seen once or twice Crimzon's god gaming characters who can't seem to be seen or found in any way shape or form, but they sure as hell can shoot you in the face and capture one of your men

As for Nitro, Yea he rage's hard and could calm down ALOT, over little thing's, but from him i also have heard multiple time about godgaming/powergaming and saying he has auth's for it, Well here's the thing, WHO authed it? I mean i see so many people running around saying oh i have auth for this and this, but seriously, Halo trains for nine years to make her a super monolith assasin badass who can't be killed no matter what? My question is who Authed this?

Do not flame me for my opinion's in life you will have to deal with people you don't like, people who WILL at somepoint prove you wrong because no one is always right, So bite your lip suck it up and don't rage behind your oh so protective internet.

Edit :Why did i post this even though it won't change anything? To point out point's that EVERYONE else appears to be over looking, Look at the majourity of he people who have RP'd fighting with these people, It seems they NEVER loose, i know nothing will change because it's likely i am only going to be flamed for this post and nothing will be done about Nitro or Crimzon.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Commissar Nitro

This thread has nothing to do with Halo goose why did you bring her up? there was a thread discusing her, i sugest you read this thread from the start.

Goose

Because i did start to get my self a bit annoyed when typing that sorry for that.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

Quote from: Goose on 29-05-2010
Do not flame me for my opinion's in life you will have to deal with people you don't like, people who WILL at somepoint prove you wrong because no one is always right, So bite your lip suck it up and don't rage behind your oh so protective internet.

The problem with this statement is that everyone here is behind the internet.  So I can safely get raged at without being punched in the face.

Aresty

We are here to comment on their Admin skills, not the RP stuff.

Assassinator

Uhm, no, if they are not good people in general, you can take into the account any wrong things they do during roleplay. That's what  suggests that they SHOULDN'T have this benefit since being admin is FOR the players.

Goose

Quote from: Assassinator on 29-05-2010
Uhm, no, if they are not good people in general, you can take into the account any wrong things they do during roleplay. That's what  suggests that they SHOULDN'T have this benefit since being admin is FOR the players.

This is clear enough so that everyone should understand it and it is incredibly true. I do not belive that Crimzon or Nitro should be admins simply because they rage to hard and godgame almost everytime.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Goose on 29-05-2010
Because i did start to get my self a bit annoyed when typing that sorry for that.

And I've already defended myself from the tides of bawwww resulting from people not completely winning and being satisfied with a victory.

Locke

I would not say "Every time" because Nitro is a mature person, who can get a bit angry at times, but the majority of the time he is a good admin. Maybe if we got rid of all the issues surrounding why people don't like him, he could just do his job. For example, his characters are a source of controversy sometimes, especially the "Ex-Monolith Assassin".

OBrian

Crimmy is a good admin, as is Commisar besides his rage tantrums he occasionally has.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 29-05-2010
And to be hounest the posts and the poll dont match, Those who have posted here say they only have a problem with my temper and not my ability to be an admin, i suspect that those who are voting for my demotion have not posted, This could be because they do not like me but do not have a single reason for it bar my personality, An admin position is due to the ability to make freinds with everyone, I was given my position because i am a good admin, I keep players in line settle arguments teach new players who would otherwise be trolled to fuck by the comunity as a whole, The posts claiming i lol blasted the monolith gate is pure bullshit, My char Trolek Mastif is a civil engineer efectivly, I used a gas axe, a canister of propane and butane not explisives, Using an ironoxide and alunminium as a catalyste is somthing anyone with welding experiance can make in a few moments, So kindly do not over state my actions. Now this poll frankly is a waste of time and simply an insult, Every post made with my name in it dose not contain a single justafiable reason for my demotion bar "I dont like him", The poll dose not require you to post so i suspect that those polling for my demotion cannot post a reason that holds any weight, I have not been inactive, i havent abused, i havent broken rules, I have aided faction combat by my method of /eving each sides actions during STM engagments, I have not used my position for my own means. The complaints against me or my chars were only raised after i regained an admin position, This means that thoses who are complaining are crying admin abuse over things that would otherwise get the cryer a look of comtempt.

This poll is simply not required, it is insulting that the complaints are being made over trivial things, and by those who either do not have the whole story, are fabricating details, or have been called out on their own transgretions and simply want revenge.

Now onto the topic of my raging, I only rage when you do somthing stupid that any creature with even a shread of self preservation would slap you for doing, Or saying somthing that deserves your ability to reproduce being recinded. Anyone that has required my help as an admin has recived it, I answer /ars as quickly as i can, i optimise bases and even pepole like BTO who i hate with every fiber of my being gets my help when they ask, And when i rage my admin powers do not enter the equation.

But i am a good admin, You dont like me? Fine dont speak to me problem solved, Dont go after my position because you dont like me, It is pathetic and juvanile, Id have more respect for somone who spent three hours slagging off my mother than someone who trys to have my admin removed because they do not have the corouge to say somthing to my face.

Adding to this,

Name one person Halo has PK'd, Name one ocation that my RP on Halo has ended the RP of anouther member's char.

And every admin has chars that pepole dont like, I barely use Halo for this reason, Now lets get to the point Asasinator dose not like me so his entire argument that my personality is all important and not my ability to admin is a highly flawed argument and in my opinion extremly suspect as Asasinator hasent seen me RP and neither speaks to me or has any first hand knowlage of the going on that have led to this, So Asasinator why are you posting in this topic?

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Assassinator on 29-05-2010
Uhm, no, if they are not good people in general, you can take into the account any wrong things they do during roleplay. That's what  suggests that they SHOULDN'T have this benefit since being admin is FOR the players.

Remind me why you're still here and commenting about what's best for the players? - Last I remember you were making a nice and healthy rant on Facepunch telling the members of the community there that they shouldn't go to HGN due to issues regarding the admin team, and roleplay - Which really wouldn't help our members against future discrimination, and issues regarding HGN's reputation spreading.

Ping-Pong

This is turning into nothing but the "Who Has The Bigger Dick" contest.
Their skills as admins are great, their roleplay is incredible, a lot of people may dislike them, but they seem to get the job done.

This topic shouldn't have even been brought up, I think this demotion shit should be decided by the Administrators of S.R.P. and S.R.P. ONLY. In my opinion, I believe a lot of this is just biased.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

jaik

Imo Commissar thinks that whoever complains about him, hates him or doesn't "LIKE" him.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Pawx

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 29-05-2010
I would not say "Every time" because Nitro is a mature person, who can get a bit angry at times, but the majority of the time he is a good admin. Maybe if we got rid of all the issues surrounding why people don't like him, he could just do his job. For example, his characters are a source of controversy sometimes, especially the "Ex-Monolith Assassin".

Agreed, We should remove all the Bull shit characters and other things that cause problems to Crimzon and Nitro.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: Jake on 29-05-2010
Imo Commissar thinks that whoever complains about him, hates him or doesn't "LIKE" him.

I absolutely love the guy, take a sit down with him some time and just talk to the guy. I know to you guys it sounds a little stupid and strange, but if you just do it, you will be good friends with him reeeeaaaaaal soon.
SRP Characters-

Steel

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 29-05-2010

I absolutely love the guy, take a sit down with him some time and just talk to the guy. I know to you guys it sounds a little stupid and strange, but if you just do it, you will be good friends with him reeeeaaaaaal soon.

Last time i tried that i got "Fuck off"
So no thanks.

Quote from: Pawx on 29-05-2010
Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 29-05-2010

Agreed, We should remove all the Bull shit characters and other things that cause problems to Crimzon and Nitro.

There wouldnt be no one for them to play as if you did that.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: The Jackal on 29-05-2010

Last time i tried that i got "Fuck off"
So no thanks.

When Commisar says "Fuck off" he means- "Hi there, what's going on?"
SRP Characters-

Crimzon_Reaper

When Commisar says "Fuck off" he means- "Hi there, what's going on?"

This.

Quote from: Pawx on 29-05-2010

Please, just please. Give me a really good account of when my characters have done something to unspeakably impossible that it causes enough to warrant this reaction.

And no, they haven't shot one Stalker, and done an instant 180 with duck to kill the other.
^ Should ring a bell.

Turkey

Quote from: Hotstarr on 28-05-2010
Is it really necessary to let something like the status of two admins be decided by a bunch of people, many of which would probably so incredibly quick to say "Demote them both, for god's sake!"? Silver, there were things that should've been decided by the playerbase that you've denied them the chance to, but for something like this? I have to say that you've just lost it.

Did no one read this?

Goose

After speaking with Both Nitro and Crimzon i would like to remove my Vote from Both

Bielecki

I like to do things very differently from Nitro and Crimzon, however both ways work in different situations. I'm not going to patronise them by saying something like 'Oh they will learn someday' because they are both a lot more experienced then me. They do very good jobs as admins, its just that the majority of people can't see it because its hidden behind steam chat, admin chat or a heap of bad reputation. It seems people ignore the good stuff they do.

So I'm going to say 'I like how things are' because they are doing good jobs, you just got to put some trust into them.
And I highly agree with what Hotstarr said.

Turkey

Listen, Let me put my op like this.. I want crimzon to have my babbies {LOL'D AT THAT} AND COMMISSAR IS A COOL GUY!