Started by Silver Knight, 28-05-2010

Please choose one option

Commisar Demoted
12 (24%)
Crimzon Demoted
7 (14%)
Both
11 (22%)
I like how things are (State in comment)
20 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: 05-06-2010

Silver Knight

Recently ive been notified of discontent about both Commisar and Crimzon being an admin by various players and i would like to see what the playerbase thinks and should be done about both of these people. This is a serious thread so no flaming or going off topic.

Please leave a comment here on this agender and vote in the poll above.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

OrangeReal

I like how things are (State in comment)

Well, I see no problems with them. Commisar, don't know who that is, and Crimzon, I guess hes an Okay admin.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Turkey

Commisar should stay. He is a good admin, and has fixed/helped with every problem i have ever had.

Genesis

Commisar is okay, but sometimes he tends to get a little angry. Crimzon, however, well.... I think he's a good admin, but sometimes it seems like he abuses his powers a little for that faction Black Rain. A few days ago, you've probably heard about the incident, where they some how got their hands on a RPG....and it was some how fired when they were inside of a bunker....

Aresty

Quote from: Genesis on 28-05-2010
Commisar is okay, but sometimes he tends to get a little angry. Crimzon, however, well.... I think he's a good admin, but sometimes it seems like he abuses his powers a little for that faction Black Rain. A few days ago, you've probably heard about the incident, where they some how got their hands on a RPG....and it was some how fired when they were inside of a bunker....

This.

Astarathia

Commissar really should work on his rage. You say like "hi" and he instantly rages... If he gets rid of that he's good as admin, else I vote for demotion.

About Crimmy... Well ,haven't seen him minging arround as admin yet ,just some PG sometimes, but that's not about admin-stuff.

Pawx

I have Zero problems with Nitro and he is a great admin, but rages to much and makes half the Community feel bad about there work for the Community.

Crimzon I have some problems with, he usually abuses his powers quite alot, sometimes with overusing the Ban System, or overpowering his group, BR.

Moral of the story, I pick both for reasons I like to keep to myself..

Rook

Personally, I like Crimzon, he is a fun guy and knows how to deal with things.

I'm not to keen on Nitro as he does get very snappy at times, and in my opinion doesn't really seem fit to be an admin.

I hope my views make some difference on this issue.

Ping-Pong

They are both doing good jobs, Commisar does what he needs to do to get shit done, he's an assertive admin and we only need one like him (For the love of god, I hope there isn't another one). Commisar has been around since the beginning of S.R.P. from what I have heard, in my opinion we need someone who knows what it is all about, and Commisar is said person. He deserves the position.

Crimzon is also a good administrator, a little screwy at times, but he keeps a simile on a lot of peoples faces (Like Commisar when we record him raging). Crimzon has never once abused his administrative position in S.R.P., not once have I seen him do so either. He deserves his position, he has earned it.

Nothing should really change. By the way, why the hell aren't the people voting to demote not commenting, either say something as to why or get the hell out.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Crimzon_Reaper

Get the correct information about both sides of the story before you even comment, please.

Quote from: Pawx on 28-05-2010
I have Zero problems with Nitro and he is a great admin, but rages to much and makes half the Community feel bad about there work for the Community.

Crimzon I have some problems with, he usually abuses his powers quite alot, sometimes with overusing the Ban System, or overpowering his group, BR.

Moral of the story, I pick both for reasons I like to keep to myself..

A) I have never onced abuse ADMIN powers to get any gear for Black Rain. Nor is actually possessing common or above common knowledge anything I should be punished for.

B) I do use the ban system - After each player recieves at least one warning and one kick pertaining to each unique reason. If the ban is ever going to be over ten minutes, the player will be informed prior to their ban.

Yep. I'm a dick.
Yep. I'm smarter than quite a lot of people.
Yep. I think more in terms of realism, as opposed to an unrealistic view some players hold.

And nope. I don't particularly enjoy being raged at for things I don't do, and by people who only possess part of the picture . . .

All that bollocks aside - Everyone has faults, not one person is perfect. And to my knowledge, no serious abuse has ever taken part under either my term of administration. If you feel there ever has been - Feel free to take it up with me myself, or a CSV. (<- Assuming Welshy doesn't take a break due to receiving some of the same treatment as I.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

I'd also like to see the reasons behind people opting for demotion. It'd help sort out useless bias from useful opinions and observations.

Freeze

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 28-05-2010
They are both doing good jobs, Commisar does what he needs to do to get shit done, he's an assertive admin and we only need one like him (For the love of god, I hope there isn't another one). Commisar has been around since the beginning of S.R.P. from what I have heard, in my opinion we need someone who knows what it is all about, and Commisar is said person. He deserves the position.

Crimzon is also good administrator, a little screwy at times, but he keeps a simile on a lot of peoples faces (Like Commisar when we record him raging). Crimzon has never once abused his administrative position in S.R.P., not once have I seen him do so either. He deserves his position, he has earned it.

Nothing should really change. By the way, why the hell aren't the people voting to demote not commenting, either say something as to why or get the hell out.

Well Ping Pong said it all..If you disagree give some reasoning or fall in a hole.

My only issue with Nitro is the fact he becomes inactive at times whereas Crimzon is on the server day in and day out. I really don't feel either of them deserve a demotion as they are both fit admins when they are on the server.

Yes, Nitro can be ragey but he is very good at using his admin powers to fix problems when he is on the server so please stop flaming him for no reason.

NO Crimzon does not power-game so stop picking on BR for having admins in it. I'm in BR and there's no way in hell Exile would ever give me admin so I'll say it as simply as I can, Shut the fuck up.

Tunddruff

You should know how i feel about Nitro. I DID tell you not to re-add him.

Locke

I believe I relayed the same intentions as Tundruff

GeneralGold

Same with me. But i dont think both of them should get there ass kicked, not Cimmosar Nitro he is cool.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Hotstarr

Is it really necessary to let something like the status of two admins be decided by a bunch of people, many of which would probably so incredibly quick to say "Demote them both, for god's sake!"? Silver, there were things that should've been decided by the playerbase that you've denied them the chance to, but for something like this? I have to say that you've just lost it.

Flash

Well as for feelings. I believe that Crimzon should get another chance change his ways. Nitro eh you know what nitro is

Bielecki

When you say demoted do you mean brought down to BA, TA or removed?

Celtic

Quote from: Bielecki on 28-05-2010
When you say demoted do you mean brought down to BA, TA or removed?
If it says demoted I'd assume it means down one rank each.

Locke

I hope what Celtic said is true, I believe that these two can have a change of heart, but for now I don't want them to behave the way they are an act they way they have.

Bucky

Commisar I dont have a problem with hes been quite nice to me and seems fit to stay at his current rank, on the other hand I feel Crimzon tends to...overreact, I dont know if thats the right word or not but I can note serveral occasions where he threatend to fill out PK appeals when someone for example, shot at them when only their buddy said that they shot at him, I dont know if that really makes sense but also its getting quite annoying when he goes Rambo and pulls out his dual Kites and blasts you all away within a matter of seconds and theres nothing you can do about it because hes an admin and you dont want to be punished, but thats just my opinion.

lolKieck

Quotedual Kites
He could have his own hands f****d up, even in a SKAT. The recoil is just too big to have a DEagle in one hand.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Khorn

I suppose they are both ok, but the first impression I got from them, were that they need to calm a bit down.

The problem is though, when they do something some hates, the hater announces it for everyone to hear about. When one of them do good, no one takes notice.

Besides, all players, regardless of rank or character, abuse/powergame/metagame and other shit. It's just that when they do, people over exaggerate it.

So, give them another chance.

Bl★ck Star

I saw them both raging abit but not a big Problem. Let them stay Admins

Picto Wolf

Commisar is a very good admin he has always helped people out from what i see plus he has kept people in line and made sure people don't ruin other people's RP.
On the other hand i can not say much about crimzon because i have not seen him that much but when i do he is fine.

so they should both stay
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Khorn on 29-05-2010
The problem is though, when they do something some hates, the hater announces it for everyone to hear about. When one of them do good, no one takes notice.

Besides, all players, regardless of rank or character, abuse/powergame/metagame and other shit. It's just that when they do, people over exaggerate it.
This.

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 28-05-2010
Commisar I dont have a problem with hes been quite nice to me and seems fit to stay at his current rank, on the other hand I feel Crimzon tends to...overreact, I dont know if thats the right word or not but I can note serveral occasions where he threatend to fill out PK appeals when someone for example, shot at them when only their buddy said that they shot at him, I dont know if that really makes sense but also its getting quite annoying when he goes Rambo and pulls out his dual Kites and blasts you all away within a matter of seconds and theres nothing you can do about it because hes an admin and you dont want to be punished, but thats just my opinion.

To be honest, admin status has nothing to do with my roleplay. So long as you actually have real reason to complain to me, or another admin, you won't be punished for stating an opinion.

As for the PK part, noooooooooot quite sure I remember anything about that.