SRP Administration Discussion

Started by Silver Knight, 01-05-2010

Silver Knight

We want to find out what the players of the server think of our admin team to help improve the administration. You may put forward both negative and positive feedback for them. We also want to know if any of you feel a member is worthy of becoming an admin. We just want to get some feedback on what the players think and try and improve our Stalker Roleplay.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Chaos

A few admins like to have god-like or 'magical' characters. I won't mention any names, but all of them have been or are admins. (The ones I know of)
They should play fairly like the rest of us. I'm not talking about all admins, because yes their are admins that play fair.

RG4ORDR

Fun I mean Sickness made FUCKING SLEDS SLEDS! and we rode them ask him about it
er

Pawx

Who I think is doing the best job is Paint. The rest are doing a good job, I just think Paint is handling problems the most on the server at the moment.

Cobra

Quote from: Chaos on 01-05-2010
A few admins like to have god-like or 'magical' characters. I won't mention any names, but all of them have been or are admins. (The ones I know of)
They should play fairly like the rest of us. I'm not talking about all admins, because yes their are admins that play fair.

Can you describe how they are magical and god like? I am just curious.

Steel

Well, id like to voice my opinion on a player that i think is worthy for admin.

I personally think Dug is a very worthy for such a role.
Why?
Hes had dedication to HGN for the entire time he has been here, he shows enthusiasm when RPing and with ALL of HGN's projects.
And above all, hes a rather mature player with a clear understanding of the rules, ive never had any back-chat from him, nor any abuse in any kind.

Plunger

Assassinator, Midnight are worthy of admin.

Assassinator

I think the admin team in general needs to become more active and open to helping players. I know I'm being a hypocrite since I am taking a break but five seconds to write a line and give a player his flag after thirty seconds to check if he has it or not can't be THAT bad of a hassle, considering you chose to be an admin and help the STALKER Roleplay populace.

All things considered I can agree that in general the admin team is doing well and Paintcheck has performed excellently.

Ravanger

Well I am going to be more active... Which I have been getting on more often and I already caught a few little badies. So ill be active and you can count on me.

Chaos

Quote from: Cobra on 01-05-2010
Quote from: Chaos on 01-05-2010

Can you describe how they are magical and god like? I am just curious.
Like I know a few who get away with powergaming, I've seen some rp to have bullet stopping powers (wtf?) and they usually just ass pull it out of nowhere.

Aresty

I mean, there are X-men in the Zone. A guy who can teleport out of nowhere, or dissapear very quick, or they can freeze, giving you no chanche to fight.
I mean come on, STALKER was strange, BUT not with super humans.

Locke

Quote from: Aresty on 03-05-2010
I mean, there are X-men in the Zone. A guy who can teleport out of nowhere, or dissapear very quick, or they can freeze, giving you no chanche to fight.

Give examples of said X-men

Chaos

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 03-05-2010
Quote from: Aresty on 03-05-2010
I mean, there are X-men in the Zone. A guy who can teleport out of nowhere, or disappear very quick, or they can freeze, giving you no chance to fight.

Give examples of said X-men
Longlostblake had Mist powers or something and he could 'stop bullets' with it, then he made a droid robot and attacked Freedom base with it. (Yes I know blake isn't admin but he used to be) Also blake, you've avoided PK's before. Radek's character Vladimir 'Blaze' Stovik always wins.  Crimzon_Reaper I guess your fun to talk rp with but every fight I see you power game.

Alright now to the positive side of the administration. Alright Paintcheck is doing a very good job in his new position, he's very active on the forums and the server (the first CSV to accomplish it?). Celtic is doing a good job as well and I think he deserves SA. That is all.

Celtic

Quote from: Chaos on 03-05-2010
Radek's character Vladimir 'Blaze' Stovik always wins.

Radek seems to have an incredible sense of luck.  Every time he beats me it's because someone else intervenes.  For example on Ryan Jones I once held Blaze to knife point.  Dutch then walked along on his eco and threw a knife at my face.

Paintcheck

Thanks for the kind words every body.

And I've been hearing lots of complaints about certain other members powergaming as well. I'm going to start cracking down on it (and more than just "Kicked for power gaming")

Locke

Radek wins because he's an awesome leader. I've gone up against him in STK fights a lot of times and he still holds the better score for leading his squad. It's not like Radek can powergame winning a fight that is based on co-ordination anyways.

Steel

I admit im currently inactive, im a pretty busy person at the moment, hell look at the ammount of hours ive played on steam, hardley anything at all.

kisftw

Nitro does not deserve admin. I don't know how he got it, maybe bribe or somesuch. But everyone should be well aware of his ill-mannered tendencies to 'roid-rage. And at first, I had a pretty high respect for Crimzon and Welshy, but after the stunt them and Nitro pulled on Monolith lair the other day, make me revoke almost all respect I had for them. Nitro was a STALKER who asspulled tons of different explosives and bombed the way into Monolith base. Now Welshy didn't do much to warrant any sort of hatred, but he did participate in this spectacle of powergaming/asspulling. Crimzon, as a female rp, dragged a wounded man UP a VENT from an area that was supposed to be a dead end. And lolplanted some sort of explosive on the gate, so that whoever was unfortunate to open the door died. This, in my opinion, is a horrible abuse of power. And I can't explain to you how many times Mr. Roid has threatened to ban me for the shittiest of reasons. I was once threatened for removing duty barricades. Now normally, I would agree, that is a bad thing to do. BUT, ONE, no DUTYiers were present and Nitro had just gotten online. And TWO, all day I had been getting connection errors that the people here on HGN warned, stemmed from props being near spawn. And THREE, DUTY is supposed to be a safe haven for stalkers, now it's barrricaded to shit. I don't remember this being in the games. Now this is only my personal opinion, but I feel something should be done to rectify this situation. That really isn't the end of it, but it's already wall-of-texty as it is.

Bagelz

I hold no respect for Nitro mainly because of his lack of care for any of the members here. Can't say much for myself, LOL! But the respect and courtesy Nitro shows to anyone is hardly present.

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 22-05-2010
How stupid are your Crim... You know this is the worst idea in the world.

Kinda like this for the custom items thread.  I mean wow, you're a community leader, erm, is this how you talk to all super-admins.

Turkey

Hmm.. Well the ones who are doing good in my opinion are listed below

Paintcheck: He is active, Constantly dealing with complaints and Edrama
Nitro: Everyone bitches about how bad he is, In my Opinion he isn't all that bad. i do have trouble understanding his accent.
KingArthur: This guy is fun,mature.. He is good at settling Powergaming/UnRp bizniz.
Crimzon: He is funneh, Active, And a good staff member.

ThY: GOD DAMNIT! WHAT ARE YOU PAYING HIM! THIS ADMIN IS EPIC! :D

Assassinator

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 22-05-2010

Nitro: Everyone bitches about how bad he is, In my Opinion he isn't all that bad. i do have trouble understanding his accent.
KingArthur: This guy is fun,mature.. He is good at settling Powergaming/UnRp bizniz.

All the other admins are not listed, Due to me not being on when they are..

I lol'd. Although you had two right.

Chaos

Quote from: Assassinator on 23-05-2010

Yeah, I agree, 2 were right. KA and P
But I haven't seen Nitro 'in action' so I'm not sure about him.

kisftw

Quote from: Chaos on 23-05-2010
Quote from: Assassinator on 23-05-2010

Yeah, I agree, 2 were right. KA and P

I don't know about Arthur, I've only seen him once, he seems like a decent guy though. And Paintcheck upholds his end. But see above Alexander's post to see a little but of how 'well' Nitro behaves.

Flash

LOL if you think nitros bad. You should have seen Teamspeak when Clutch got kicked . . . holll shit that was funny. He was so fucking rage its like 'ARGHFGLJKDFLGJFDHLKDFHGLFDKJHFDLKJH' Get the fuck out of my faction.

Serious chat:
Ya paintcheck is doing good. I just doubt Crimzon . . .

lolKieck

Quote from: Flash on 25-05-2010
LOL if you think nitros bad. You should have seen Teamspeak when Clutch got kicked . . . holll shit that was funny. He was so fucking rage its like 'ARGHFGLJKDFLGJFDHLKDFHGLFDKJHFDLKJH' Get the fuck out of my faction.

Serious chat:
Ya paintcheck is doing good. I just doubt Crimzon . . .

People who knew him 5 months or 6 ago, sure think he is one of the worst admins ever.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒