Pantera

Started by Lion, 20-04-2010

Lion

PANTERA

Overview
Pantera was originally formed by a group of guys living on the streets in Moscow. It was, essentially, a thievery and beggar's group, with about 15 members. They stole enough for the whole group to get by, and met at a communal place once a week. Pretty simple. One member put out the idea of 'making it official', with a group name and symbol and whatnot. So, a Lion was chosen as one of the Great Cats, and the colours Red for the blood they used to sign the pact, and Gold for their goal. Original Members, or Old Lions, were given a tattoo to prove their position, and a secret name to protect their identity.

Into the Zone
The group profited enough to make a move out of moscow, so two of the original fifteen took some of the boys out to Ukraine, where they quickly learned of the Zone. They set up a trade post far from it, and left some boys there. The rest went into the Zone, with a few dieing on the way in and whatnot. The first month was Hell, but after that and only One of the Two original's surviving out of the entire group that went into the zone, but Pantera was officially in the Zone.

Joining
The only way to join Pantera is if you get invited in by a Lion, or higher. Even then, you must deserve it to recieve an invite. Pantera may choose to recruit from any faction, with the exception being mutants and monolithians. The only catch is, should a person leave the group, they are marked, and are forbidden from talking to outsiders and lower ranks about group information.

Lineage

Old Lion - One of the Originals, cannot be promoted to this. Members of the Muscovite group are generally strong, smart or quick, and usually a combination of the three, with their own talents included.

Lion - Second highest rank in the Zone lineage, a Lion is essentially the one who organizes raids, gatherings and loot distribution. There is usually only around two for every Old Lion.

Panther - The average member, this is one of the sources of funding, food and supplies. The sub-positions in this range from trader or mechanic to guard or scout.

Lynx - A new member of the group, uncommon and usually left to do the main tasks, such as cooking, guarding the group's area and other basic tasks..

Roster

Old Lion    -  Lion
Lions        -  N/A
Panthers  -  N/A
Lynx         -  N/A

Bandits: Neutral
Duty: Neutral
Ecologists: Neutral
Freedom: Neutral
Loners: Neutral
Mercenary: Neutral
Military: Hostile
Monolith: Hostile

OOC BIT - You wont be able to join with an OOC application, I will find you. If you don't like the group, don't have a whinge, tell me what's wrong with it in a single post that makes sense and is understandable, or send me a PM.

Bielecki

Who are you going to mainly rob?
And I don't think you can be neutral with Monolith.

Khorn

The  thing about recruiting from a faction is a bit of a problem, since sometimes you have to be PK to leave. And you should allow applications because you won't be able to build up a faction that well if it requires a high ranked player to choose.

Also, couldn't an 'Old Lion' be replaced by a Lion that wants to be the leader? You know, like in nature?
If so, shouldn't the only way to get to 'Old Lion' would be by a 'Lion' PKing the current 'Old Lion'?

Pawx

Neutral with Monolith? Moscow Gang? HELL NA
-Support

Lion

Khorn, that's not how the group works. And I'm not gunna be ' lol u join or die ' I'm only gunna invite people on their way out, or to the bottom of the group.

Khorn

We are just giving you advice. If you can't take criticism, don't ask for it. No one has said anything about 'lol it suxs'.

Mrtasker

+Support

Could be interesting, and we need more groups. I havent seen any lately, and I miss the Shaken.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Khorn

Well, you did ask for criticism, and here is some more.

Don't make the same mistake Pawx did when he first started up his group, recruit untrained players who robbed the same people or robbed for too much then shot them.

Of course he fixed that, but just saying, be sure to keep your subordinates in line.

Bielecki

Quote from: Lion on 21-04-2010
I did not ask for criticism. Don't give it to me.

Quote from: Lion on 20-04-2010
If you don't like the group, give constructive criticism

Khorn

Well if you feel like you don't want my advice then I guess you wont get my support.

Steven :D

-Support Basically "If we choose you and you decline, your not getting in ever" BS and stuff. I'll change my opinion later if you decide to modify the OP.

Khorn

Good luck surviving out there than. I guess we all can go, he doesn't want us to talk about/see his group.

They gonna be like the shadow!  :P

Bielecki

Quote from: Lion on 21-04-2010
because at the moment the group is at optimum capacity.

I'm not trying to make a smug comment, but who is in your group right now?

Silver Knight

Pantera is a band too, i bet that's where ther name came from.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-04-2010

Lol if people didnt know that Pantera is also a band, then they need to be shot.

lolKieck

Quote from: The Jackal on 22-04-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-04-2010

Lol if people didnt know that Pantera is also a band, then they need to be shot.

Don't shoot me Jackal, please.
Pantera is Panther in polish, and russian I bet.
And because you don't want us to help you Lion, -Support !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Paintcheck

Lion I don't think you understand how this works. If you post it here, players are allowed to criticize it all they want as long as they do so politely and without flaming (which they are doing). You do not get a group just be posting a group post. You need the support of 15 other people and it will be hard for you to get those supports if you refuse to listen to the reasons people have for disliking your group.

And your second post "Shut up I know how to run a group and am not some random" makes you look like a prick. You aren't God's gift to this server, stop acting like it.

Lion

Added an amendment to the OP: People are allowed second chances to join. However, anyone who leaves the group with private information is warned against telling group secrets to outsiders, and low rankers, on pain of death. Expanded on role descriptions. Thread needs to be cleaned up.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Lion on 22-04-2010
Added an amendment to the OP: People are allowed second chances to join. However, anyone who leaves the group with private information is warned against telling group secrets to outsiders, and low rankers, on pain of death. Expanded on role descriptions. Thread needs to be cleaned up.

I'd seek out some SVs to auth that little: "DUNT DO WUT I SEY ND IL SHOT UR IN FAEC" comment. Which also makes you look like a power-crazed individual, by the way.

All in all, my personal view is zero support even up until now. You've proven yourself to me over numerous events that you are not capable of role-playing according to realism in any aspect, let alone micro-managing your own lolfaction, and therefore should not be granted so much as a single thread of support in your attempts.

Paintcheck

Faction leaders (including micro factions) are allowed to PK their own members without auth so that's fine Crimzon.

Paintcheck

Holy fucking shit rage.

STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER

You are all little children. That is all. I've half a mind to lock this.

Lion

Remove the thread, I'll repost the OP and hope people will actually read it over, see the changes and stay on topic.

Turkey

Jesus! Not one good comment, I like the group ignore all the other guys, cant give a guy hope..... + Support Next time you can at least look at the good side of thing's, take the shaken for example "GAY NO MUTANTS AND STUFSF AND CURSEES" and now it's perfectly fine group

Paintcheck

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 28-04-2010
Jesus! Not one good comment, I like the group ignore all the other guys, cant give a guy hope..... + Support Next time you can at least look at the good side of thing's, take the shaken for example "GAY NO MUTANTS AND STUFSF AND CURSEES" and now it's perfectly fine group

...That's because they got rid of the mutants and curses

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-04-2010
Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 28-04-2010

...That's because they got rid of the mutants and curses

Don't we have a faction for that..Like....Duty?