[IC] 5 unkown arifacts for sale

Started by Zstan, 11-01-2009

Zstan

Found on a piece of linen nailed to the Inn door

The first object is a pendant I found in a cave starting price 1000 gold

The second object is a ring I found on a destroyed caravan starting price 1000 gold

The third object is a Necklace found on a bandit starting price 500 gold

The forth object is a rare piece of armor I found in a locked chest starting price 5000 gold

The fifth and final object is a very rare sword it has a super sharpd blade and a nice grip on it, nice sword. 10000 gold

Find a man named Baldor you can buy these artifacts from him.. Hes normally around town

Plunger

Wow, You must be the luckiest bastard ever.

Zstan

Bagelz

I'm confused, is this just for RP or are these things gonna be sold and then bought ingame?

Zstan

Bagelz

So you just like, get 15k at the start of the server? what?

Zstan

I should of explained this in the post but. My character Baldor is from Olden I got the artifacts from there and along the way to Crussaria.

Baldor was a high ranking member in the White Hand. A group of assassins that are highly skilled. He was cast out for a unknown reason.

He left olden and set course for a new land called Crussaria. He found the artifacts along the long road to Crussaria. And is now selling

Them. He doesnt know what they do. He stopped in a town called Venguard and found a magic shop and took them there trying to sell.

But the shopkeeper didnt want them he could sense a great evil inside the artifacts. So he stayed a couple of nights in Venguard to rest.

Then he set out to Crussaria looking for a adventurer to buy his artifacts.

Bagelz

I'd buy them, but I seriously doubt Matty or Silver will allow this.

MattyK

Quote from: Zstan I should of explained this in the post but. My character Baldor is from Olden I got the artifacts from there and along the way to Crussaria.

Baldor was a high ranking member in the White Hand. A group of assassins that are highly skilled. He was cast out for a unknown reason.

He left olden and set course for a new land called Crussaria. He found the artifacts along the long road to Crussaria. And is now selling

Them. He doesnt know what they do. He stopped in a town called Venguard and found a magic shop and took them there trying to sell.

But the shopkeeper didnt want them he could sense a great evil inside the artifacts. So he stayed a couple of nights in Venguard to rest.

See what I mean? Too little Inspiration and it becomes Olden all over again...

In my personal experience, I'd see this as Denied, but I'll leave you to the mercy of Silver, or Ducky's Gangraping friends.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Deathcon

Quote from: Zstan I should of explained this in the post but. My character Baldor is from Olden I got the artifacts from there and along the way to Crussaria.

No, no and one last Time no. We aren't having something like "My character found these lol' Items in the market actually need to have some basis of reality in the RP itself. Meaning it has to be scripted or something a player owns like a house or a magic book.

Judas

* Judas finds a gaint bar of gold.

"Hey, im selling a gaint fucking bar of solid gold for 23555465361354235346 million gold pieces."

Plunger

Judas

kk meet me in game and you can keep the picture and il get ther money.

Krieg

Hold on, I had Tier 6 on WoW, I want to sell it here for 999999999999999999k.

Plunger

KK I like the picture better.

mrd

STOP WITH THE OLDEN SHIT, DON'T BRING THAT SHIT HERE
IN OLDEN THEY HAVE REVOLVERS AND PLASMA RIFLES, THIS IS MEDIEVAL FANTASY

MattyK

Quote from: Molested Rubber Ducky STOP WITH THE OLDEN SHIT, DON'T BRING THAT SHIT HERE
IN OLDEN THEY HAVE REVOLVERS AND PLASMA RIFLES, THIS IS MEDIEVAL FANTASY

I WANNA GUNSWOROD! AND A LEATHER ARMOUR MADE FROM A WERERAT! PLUS A MAGICAL SWORD THAT CAN OPEN NEW PORTALS OF IDIOCY IN SPACE,TIME,AND RP. ("Even with Cruise Control, you still have to steer.")

But seriously, you don't just walk into TnB, say "ZOMG! I HAD 10K ON THIS RANDOM DARKRP SERVAH, GIEF HERE!".
But then agai- (MattyK was Banned.(Reason. "GunhungryMinge"))
Follow my Twitter HERE!

rokema

* rokema Has found two sharks! *

I can has shark nao?! :boat:

Or does someone wanna buy for 1000000000000000000000000000000 ?

Carnage

Im selling Silverknights balls for 1000000000000000 Gold pieces

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

sniperhunter

Quote from: Carnage Im selling Silverknights balls for 1000000000000000 Gold pieces

SILVER HAS A PAIR? ZOMG!

MattyK

Locke, Lock.
Thread and idiotic comments have gone on long enough.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

MattyK

Locke, Lock.
Thread and idiotic comments have gone on long enough.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Deathcon

Topic Locked my niggahs

mrd

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period