A Dear Apology To My Fellow Players

Started by Spawnmax, 05-04-2010

Spawnmax

Dear fellow players,
I recognize my own mingeness that i have sometimes, and also the lack of awseomeness {radek}. I am here today to apologize to all of you that have been agrevated, P.O.'d, and pissed at me. I have chosen to let go of the desire to troll, and to move on to a more mature way of playing. I intend not to abuse TT, Not to Insult or be disrespectful to admins, and i also intend to be a VERY good roleplayer and online friend.

Please accept my apology,

Spawnmax

Afromana

Your posistion as DEV at Griffen's FearRP didnt work out very well eh?

Strelok Holmes

Apology.... DENIED, LACK OF PROOF!

:V Best keep to your word.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Spawnmax

Yeah, i was dev and it was fun, but some guy named stan decarlo banned everyone from the group and now its dead.

Locke

Steven :D

Stan did griffen a favor, also if you dont know who stan is. He's that guy who ddos's TnB alot and stuff so yeah.
Shit happens.

Silver Knight

I kinda liked that community, kept some scum away from HGN, Griffen should start a new one up.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tea

Does anyone not know who Stan is? I mean, who would be retarded enough to know him and his terrible reputation and let him into your community's... So retarded. Its like taking a cyanide capsule, knowing very well what it is capable of and thinking nothing will happen.

Griffen

Eh im not bothering anymore. I would gladly start another one up if people stop flaming and argueing and shit.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.