** Distress Signal to HQ ** Please lock

Started by Steel, 18-03-2010

Steel

Cancel this shit.

Lock thread plox.

Assassinator

OOC: The only people gone crazy are you three.

Steel

Quote from: Assassinator on 18-03-2010
OOC: The only people gone crazy are you three.

Lol no its you lot...

Goose

Tis true i was there on my char for like 1 h yesterday you tied up the general and were going insane so i left and then i had to go so im kinda freaked out about the military right now :P
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Steel

Quote from: Goose on 18-03-2010
Tis true i was there on my char for like 1 h yesterday you tied up the general and were going insane so i left and then i had to go so im kinda freaked out about the military right now :P

We tied him up, because half our garrison, all officers are going mad.

klp4

OOC: I don't know what you're talking about....*Me slowly begins to cut himself in the face with his knife, blood dropping down on the ground and dripps all over him.* You wanna go to the bunker and talk? I like talking....
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Rebel6609

OOC: hehehehe... mad you say? I only shot up the bunker and hid in a corner after hearing voices....

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Goose

OOC:Ummm yea im just going to step ot for a bit so... bye...*Runs out the door ignoreing Vlads PDA distress message* >:3 i did that to lol
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"