Soul Society !

Started by Silver Knight, 08-06-2008

Silver Knight

Greetings Clan ! Sorry i have not been online.. busy life.. not much time for games to be honnst.. but hey.. its not the end of the world ! got the clan forums up now !!! Wooh ! Happy posting !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Stark

yo mage, i'm here for ya xD
THIS IS STARK FROM THE CLAN EAT UR COOKEHSSS

Silver Knight

I believe this thing hate my cookies...

Stark

dude.........tht scarred the &^%* outta me..lol

Stark

oh yea dude can ya tell me how to make this into my sig?
http://faizaud.deviantart.com/art/Stark-Signature-81577033

Silver Knight

lol thats not hard Stark try [img]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/091/8/c/Stark_Signature_by_Faizaud.jpg[/img]

Stark

lol dude i think we gotta either make a new clan or talk every1 else into coming back online.......not much ppl r on these days....the regulars r me, ukitake, and shino.......AND DID YA KNO YACHIRUS BACK? lol

Silver Knight

Ya i Promoted Yachiru the other day ! It's all still pretty smooth... ill come on on the weekend.. gotta get all this work done.. then ill have TONS of free time ;D Force them to come on the forums GRRRR ::)

Stark

ill try to get every1 back on but lots of ppl rnt showing up.......like zang and soi......i never see them on anymore lol probly things will change near summer vacation

Silver Knight

Yeah different times change the way people work.. so you cannot expect people to be on all the time.. but we will see em again. 8)

Jushiro Ukitake

Ok. This is my test post sorta. I tried yesterday to get this to work but it didnt. ;D

Stark helped me find the forums and i did now im posting and i hope this works :)

-Uki <( ^_^ )>

Shibata

Hey... shibata here, just saying hi to the forums =D

Aburame Shino :)

Quote from: Shibata Hey... shibata here, just saying hi to the forums =D

PSH u cheated shibata u haxored!!!!!!

Silver Knight

Welcome to the forums ;D Yeah its been abit up and down with server, but not to worry it will be stable once the new and improved server comes into action !

Yarrrrrrrrrrr! Ukitake I see u :-* but yeh ok ima just make faces now.. :o ::) :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;) 8) :-[ :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :o :o :( :'( ;)

Silver Knight

Reminds me of what phases my face goes through when looking at Zangetsu's chat comments ::) lol

oh so your online eh? :P :P  :P :P  :P  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D

Give me good karma! :D

Silver Knight

Smited ! for asking =) "Give me good karma" is cheating if you have not put any effort into the post ;D

Stark

if u give him good karma......i will go superman on u and this is gonna be u :Dying-Soldier: and this is gonna be me :2guns: and this is gonna be my buddy :gun_bandana: and this is gonna be my super demon dude :Doom-Lost-Soul: so dont give him karma give me karma cause im hot....yes im hot

Silver Knight

:2guns:                :Dying-Soldier:

Hmm its just a habit of posting wicked gifs with guns i guess.. if you have any little anime ones ill add them too, just post them :Worm-communication:

Agent Smith

What clan is this for?

Silver Knight

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne :beta1:

Stark

smith is weird...............i cant see his eyes.......WUTS WRONG WITH HIS EYESS????????????????

Silver Knight

Hes wearing Sun Glasses.. :chinese: