Stalker....and airsoft....

Started by Alex, 22-01-2010

Alex

You think you're serious about airsoft? How about S.T.A.L.K.E.R? You aren't anything compared to these guys....
http://stalkerzone.eu/

It's basically airsoft and stalker combined with a big helping of roleplay. These guys dress up in some pretty nice costumes and go out in this pretty sweet area (not sure where it is). The game has more than a few rules, but once you get past them, it's pretty cool looking. They have all the different factions and even give out quests and hide "artifacts".

If this has been posted before...meh.

Tunddruff

QuoteEvent Plan:

8:00 – 10:30 Registration
11:00 – 11:30 Briefing
12:00 – Beginning of the game (Part 1)
22:30 – End of the day game / beginning of the night game
Starting from 22:30 game is allowed for anyone over 18 years.
04:00 – End of the night game
09:00 – Wake-up call with hot tea
10:00 – Beginning of the game (Part 2)
16:00 – End of the game
17:00 – Debriefing, cultural events, afterparty.

Language.
At the game is equally recognized 3 languages: English, Russian and Estonian.
All assignments, rules, site and other important moments down to talk during the game process can be in any of the three languages.

Introduction:
During the game each participant will be able to choose independently whose side to take, what ideas are worth living and dying for. Will join the ranks of DUTY and protect the whole world from the scourge of deadly monsters crawling from the darkest corners of the twisted ZONE? Or, will FREEDOM's spirit lure you to uphold the right of the people to access the mysteries and wonders of the ZONE. Will you fight government's faithful guard dogs, to reveal ZONE's beauty to the world and free it from military's presence?
Not quite ready to put your life on the line for ideas? Fight for yourself, being guided by your conscience alone in this harsh fight for survival.It's your choice, your life.
The Zone is a site on Earth - the result of terrible industrial catastroph in the vicinity of Chernobyl. Radiation, poisons and anomalies have driven most of it's former dwellers away. The only ones left, were forced to adjust, change, losing most of their former selves to the ever changing world around them. The speed at which this development has taken on still puzzles biologists and anthropologists around the world. Blindness, diseases, madness or even death is the price you have to pay for visiting the Zone.
Appoximate size of the Zone is tens of square kilometers, filled with deadly, shifting anomalies who become the grave of many unwary travellers. Luckily, at the moment Zone stays within it's borders, not spreading it's curse on the outside world. The only officially recognised way to get into the Zone is through the DUTY outposts.
According to the official version, the Zone resulted from the accident that occurred at the Chernobyl AU. There are few unofficial versions, some rumors and stories that stalkers prefer not to talk about.
The Zone is puzzling the minds for several years already, with no logical explanation of it's origins. The most desperate ones risk to go there alone, trying to earn their living with collection and sale of artifacts, others follow 'freedom of the Zone' principles, fighting opponents and dissidents, some people fighting for the Zone elimination, some for it's preservation and careful examination...
The Zone and the New Pripyat cordon are full of legends and ghosts of the past. There are rumors about a mysterious Golden Room (better known as monocrystall MONOLITH) where wishes can come true: the most cherished, most heartfelt, most desired. This could be the reason government sealed off the Zone. Military cordons and barbed wire protect the secrets of the Zone from unwanted visitors...
As long as those, who can make clear if it is a Golden Room or Golden Ball or monocrystall MONOLITH will never talk again, public still arguing about the officcial name of the heart of the Zone. We'll name it the legendary artifact MONOLITH.
According to stalkers legend MONOLITH can make the most dearest wishes come true, but the
complexity of finding it is not only in deadly and dangerous road to the artifact, but also the fact that the last trap in the way requires the sacrifice - a single human life. It is believed that the MONOLITH is located in a secret base fanatics' faction, but those who saw it didn't live to tell the truth. However, official sources have information that the MONOLITH threatens the implementation of the hazardous unrestrained human desires and there is a way to destroy the MONOLITH.
Anyway, before starting your personal road to hell, make sure you know WHAT is your most desired wish. Because MONOLITH will read it in your mind and only it will be fulfilled.
Equipment shows that quote near New Pripyat (location of the game events) everything is stable. Electric, magnetic, and radiation level are well withing the acceptable levels. Stalker who visits the Zone at his own risk, relies inside the Zone only on his highly-developed reflexes, strong intuition and perhaps some hypersensitive.
Read more...

Tunddruff

The first set of 100 tickets if already sold. Each next set of tickets will have higher price.
Registered teams of five players and more will have discount of 10%
Currently we have sold tickets to the players from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Finland, Croatia, France, Roumania and Sweden are already registered. We are waiting for confirmation of registration of players from some other countries.
We are searching for players who would be willing to play a role of monsters (snorks, mind controllers, zombees and ect)
We do not have any open vacancies for NPC roles.

Available tickets at price of 390 EEK (25 EUR) :
Stalkers:
Sold:  9  Available:  0

Military:
Sold:  1  Available:   25

Duty:
Sold:  10  Available:   17

Freedom:
Sold:  26  Available:   0

Monolyth:
Sold:  3  Available:   33

Available tickets at price of 1562 EEK (100 EUR)
Stalkers:
Sold:  0  Available:  7

Freedom:
Sold:  0  Available:   5
Team registration has discounts and benefits. (Send questions to e-mail) 

By purchasing a ticket you will receive:
- Participation in the game
- Game money and BBs (6mm pellets)
- Day and night scenario
- The central story line, and 10 large plots
- 2000 small quests for 500 players
- 50 NPC and 50 anomalies
- 36 hours playing time
- 6 faction and a variety of monsters
- Artifacts and hiding-places
- Water and biotoilets
- Secure storage for personal belongings
- Fireworks and other effects
- Atmospheric site prepared
- Ability to eat at the game
- Memorable passport 
- Rent electronics
- Photographers and operators (the opportunity to buy the DVD)

And lots of emotions and excitement!
To take part in the game, you must submit an e-mail register[at]stalkerzone.eu, where you must specify:
1.First and last name
2.Age
3.Country
4.Faction you wish to play
5.Contacts (e-mail, phone nubme and post adress)
6.Payment way (Bank-to-Bank or PayPal)
After that you will receive a reply with confirmation and invoice for payment. You will have 3 days to pay the bill and send us the payment order, after 3 days of no payment your order for a ticket is canceled.
If you decide not to participate and to resell the ticket, to replace the member's name (or faction) you must pay punitive penni 10% of the cost of the ticket. In case of refusal to participate, the cost of the ticket is not refundable.

ONCE AGAIN. FREEDOM WINS.

Aviator

Wow, holy shit. Too bad we don't got shit like this in the U.S., that would be sweet.

DigitalySane

Gotta try that sometime in my life.

Assassinator

Quote from: DigitalySane on 23-01-2010
Gotta try that sometime in my life.

Same.

And I guess the only RP for Americans is dustbowl RP... Q_Q

Tunddruff

Or we can have one in Canada, there is a great forest right beside me house, Im sure management wouldnt care if there was a giant tournament behind Park

Alex

Awesome and we can put the raccoons in the microwave to turn them into mutants.

Tunddruff

>:| No. No blind dogs. I dont wana turn a raccoon into a blind dog.

Zstan

Quote from: Tunddruff on 24-01-2010
>:| No. No blind dogs. I dont wana turn a raccoon into a blind dog.

I'll bring my dog.

Aviator

And I'll bring mine.

Bl★ck Star

Iam a Monolith lol and this was already posted but nvm

Ill bring my Dog

Wait ... Wat wrong picture

Aviator

Almost forgot, I'll bring Pookie too.

Punisher270

This would be sweet if it was closer to the U.S.A

Silver Knight

Now that... I like... Maybe we could do a british version :D

Or perhaps a ingame weekend event such as that. Everyone donates a few bucks and gets into the event ;)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-01-2010
Now that... I like... Maybe we could do a british version :D

Or perhaps a ingame weekend event such as that. Everyone donates a few bucks and gets into the event ;)

Well, i have future plans, my dads boss owns an entire field/forest, we could set up our own...
Thats a joke btw, it would cost far to much.
Youd need High Grade Weapons etc.

Bl★ck Star

Sure Britain isnt that far away for me xDD

i think it was 50€ a trip to britain XD

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 27-01-2010
Sure Britain isnt that far away for me xDD

i think it was 50€ a trip to britain XD

Yer saying that, just dont travel Via Luthanse, tried charging me £400.

jaik

Event Place:  Military training ground, Manniku, Tallinn, Estonia.
Event Date:  15-16 of August 2009.
Event Size:  350 - 500 Players.

LOL.
It was in the city I live + It's not a long walk from my house...
Sadly I didn't know about this. *sadface*
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steel

Quote from: Jake on 27-01-2010
Event Place:  Military training ground, Manniku, Tallinn, Estonia.
Event Date:  15-16 of August 2009.
Event Size:  350 - 500 Players.

LOL.
It was in the city I live + It's not a long walk from my house...
Sadly I didn't know about this. *sadface*

For airsoft?
I know a european event that happened for airsoft, and they came in on transport choppers, BMP's, EVERYTHING!