282nd "Death's Glory" Announcements

Started by Judas, 31-12-2008

Judas

12/31/08 - Deathcon was moved to Co-leader, due to his maturity in respect to other members and his problem solving abilities. He is also active on his military character, and I think it would benefit the military as a whole if he were named co-leader because as you are all aware, although I am extremely Active on my Military character Grave, I am not usually actively interacting with my fellow military, i am usually off scheming. That being said, I still think I am a good Leader, and I still think it would benefit us to have Deathcon as my Co-leader.

Addendum: Wiped several new privates down to recruit. I plan to make getting into military EXTREMELY difficult.

11/02/09

My dad is having surgery, so i will not be on for a while. Deathon is leader while i am gone. HE can do anythng i did including accepting apps and changing relations with other factions, he cannot lick his scar, give someone a Glasgow smile, or call me dumb.

TREAT HIM LIKE HES ON OF GRAVe. HE IS YOUR LEADER RESPECT HIS ASS.

Behave yourselves.  

Love,
                                         Judas Iscariot

Deathcon

1/4/09

Attention all Military Personnel:

Judas is going to be gone for a while, and in his stead i will act with maturity and not abuse the announcement system to make useless and detracting statements.

Deathcon

1/4/09

Notice to all Units. If your not on the roster you are not in the Military. Please post your IC name and Rank(or new rank if you get a promotion) in the roster.

Deathcon

1/22/09

I would like to see more people on there Military Characters. I have noticed that quite a few people have gone inactive. Please be active or you will be removed from the roster.

Deathcon

01/26/09

Alright guys please read the Roster to see about the new promotions. Also look at the Faction Relations so you see where we stand. Other than that all I have to say is that Carnage and Nines need to get active. Other than that nothing.

LoveDeathcon

Deathcon

2/24/09

I have updated the roster to a new format and have given ourselves a name. I want you to follow up in game with our image and to please stay active. Also I have removed some very in active members and made the Military applications a lot less painful.