1,000 pounds of black powder found in home.

Started by Chaos, 28-10-2009

Chaos

QuoteMT. WASHINGTON, Ohio -- It's going to be a long night for firefighters and a bomb squad in Mount Washington.

Emergency crews along with members of the Cincinnati Bomb Squad are at a residence there after a suspicious powder was discovered Wednesday afternoon.

The problems were uncovered this afternoon when a bank officer paid a visit to the home in the 5500 block of Wasigo Drive. That's just east of Beechmont Levee.

The home is in foreclosure.

The bank officer found 50 20-pound containers of black power – material used for making munitions.
Source: http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Bomb-Squad-Called-After-Substance-Found-In-Home/KfmyoDdpuU2rcLjug4OlvA.cspx

The funny thing is, that house is a fifteen-minute walk away from my house.

Lucidius

wow, awesome. Now we know where you live.

On a more on-topic note, who the fuck owned that house o.O?
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Chaos

It was some black guy. Mt.Washington is full of em' but I don't mind it (not racist xD). Also, I don't live there, just right next to that district.

NO IDEA why he did that, I never see guns in my area, it's mostly drugs that are everywhere.

Cobra

Makes perfect sense.. His house was foreclosed from what I am reading so he wanted to blow up his house :D.

deluxulous

Lol, he'd end up paying for the house anyways if he did.

Silver Knight

Nigger was making black babies.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tea

Lucidius

Now that I think about it, he could be like one of those african warbosses or some shit.

They'll cut the skin on the top of their child soldier's heads and rub gunpowder with the blood, which makes them all strung out and aggressive.

So he planned on getting a buncha angry kids together to overthrow the local government.

Think i'll make a movie about this called "Pootgeist; Requiem for a Beam, the shoop diaries."
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lucidius on 28-10-2009
Now that I think about it, he could be like one of those african warbosses or some shit.

They'll cut the skin on the top of their child soldier's heads and rub gunpowder with the blood, which makes them all strung out and aggressive.

So he planned on getting a buncha angry kids together to overthrow the local government.

Think i'll make a movie about this called "Pootgeist; Requiem for a Beam, the shoop diaries."

You mean a Terrorist?

Assassinator

Quote from: Dark Angel on 29-10-2009
Nah boring >_>

You wanted to see some cops get shanked, eh?

deluxulous

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 29-10-2009
Quote from: Dark Angel on 29-10-2009
Nah boring >_>

You wanted to see some cops get shanked, eh?

I can make it happen. ;)

Tunddruff

Silver Knight

Radek

Wow did this thread get off topic.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"