When Every1 will be on B.net

Started by Stark, 29-06-2008

Stark

yo this topic is to let every1 see when youll be on bnet since...yea...no1s on anymore....so if u post here to let peeps know when u on...we might come on when ur on.........soooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaa
and also WHERE BE ZANGETSU?

Silver Knight

I was on today Stark, i played a crappy map where everyone left.. aww... I demoted Yachiru and i think he left the clan or something.. :whistling: but yeah.. i think its where its mid summer.. people have holidays.. and stuff.. this is why i wanted people to use the forum.. to be a closenet community.. Clan Members should post when they are going AWAY for awhile !!!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Stark

yea its kinda gonna be hard for me to logon now..too much stuff to do.....parents making me master cantonese......friends wants to hangout......TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO I CANT SATISFY EVERY1 STOP THE ROLLER COASTER OPEN THE COOKIE JAR CLOSE THE DOOR EAT SUM MARMALADE WTF IS MARMALADE? I DUNNO OMG SILVER FOR THE 2ND TIME THT IS A NICE AVATAR

Silver Knight

Haha, its my avatar.. tuff luck ! :P

Soi Fon

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MY COMPUTER IS FIXEDED!!!!
Come to momma, you cna be my little kitten.

Silver Knight

Totally epic Soi Fon ! now back to recruiting and living the life of a god on wc3 tss clan.. nuff said...

Silver Knight