Millitary Exoskeleton

Started by Zarrick, 10-10-2009

Zarrick

The latest in Millitary and combat technology, newly developed by Kievs defence division, the new MILLITARY P-SHOCK.v23 Exoskeleton suit, newly shipped to the Zone for the most valued members of the Ukrainian Millitary, this Exoskeleton is even stronger than current exoskeletons currently in circulation, within the Zone, those who wear this new piece of State of the art technology are considered Harbingers of War, they are hard to kill, they are strong and worst of all, in numbers, they are almost unbeatable.

Now make this idea a reality

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/54373

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70501

Kthxbai
====================================

KingArthur

Well, All exos were mili originally but they decided against it because it was to expensive.

Wazer Wifle

The second one looks the best. Besides, you run out of health before you run out of armor, so...does an even tougher exo even matter?

Radek

*Crys Please let's make it a reality!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

Well, they're not in the Stalker games (Military Exo's). The Military have the famously protective SKAT series of suits, which have the equal amount of protection as Exo Skeletons. It's uncanon story-wise if the Military adopt Exo Skeletons.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

But the skat sucks. I mean srsly. It's really really bad, i spawn with more armor then the skat.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Pawx

This Exo looks like the Mono's Exo :/

Assassinator

Quote from: Radek on 11-10-2009
But the skat sucks. I mean srsly. It's really really bad, i spawn with more armor then the skat.

Since when? When I used to have leader flags I spawned with one hundred armor, same as a private. A Freedom newbie in his suit had 100 more armor then the Military leader. When did the spawn armor change?

Torch

It did, all leaders spawn with 300 Armor.
Also Military actually have their own exoskeleton in CS, one of those cut-out things that ended up getting left buried somewhere in the game files.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5930-1-1240762297.jpg
which has a astounding resemblance to the merc one
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5930-1-1240762255.jpg

Steel

It will be perfect for the vanguards.
*hint hint*

Radek

lol if i got this Approved i would run around in it :P and yes we do Spawn with 300 armor making the skat worse then my what i spawn with which makes it pretty useless.

asoldier290

Heres the deal, in the Stalker cannon military uniforms are more prone to resist bullet damage. Military suits are COMBAT suits. the exos are crafted by local folk to help them with deep trecks in the zone and provide extra strength to the stalkers providing a massive amount of armor with the fallback of not being able to sprint. The reason military suits are ICly better is because the Skats and the heavy armored suits have a decent amount of protection while allowing full range of motion with superior bullet and pierceing protection and ample environment damage resistance.

The fact is simple as this;
Stalkers made the Exo so they could bathe in radiation and to get rare and expensive artifacts and treasures

Military made the Skat 9's and other equal suits to help them defend the borders of the zone and to perform raids and combat operations without movement restrictions.

A bunch of highly mobile and ample defended soldiers is always going to beat a group of Exos who are basically tanks. on a 1v1 scale the exo should win but if the Exo is outnumbered your pretty much a big lumbering target.

Radek

Quote from: asoldier290 on 13-10-2009
Heres the deal, in the Stalker cannon military uniforms are more prone to resist bullet damage. Military suits are COMBAT suits. the exos are crafted by local folk to help them with deep trecks in the zone and provide extra strength to the stalkers providing a massive amount of armor with the fallback of not being able to sprint. The reason military suits are ICly better is because the Skats and the heavy armored suits have a decent amount of protection while allowing full range of motion with superior bullet and pierceing protection and ample environment damage resistance.

The fact is simple as this;
Stalkers made the Exo so they could bathe in radiation and to get rare and expensive artifacts and treasures

Military made the Skat 9's and other equal suits to help them defend the borders of the zone and to perform raids and combat operations without movement restrictions.

A bunch of highly mobile and ample defended soldiers is always going to beat a group of Exos who are basically tanks. on a 1v1 scale the exo should win but if the Exo is outnumbered your pretty much a big lumbering target.

Lol your wrong there. The exo wa created by the ukranian military, They dont use it couse it was to expensive to manufacture and it was not agile enough for the Spetznas troops. The skat was created instead, It SHOULD be The 2nd strongest suit on the Server but It's not.. Not by a long shot. Get your facts right :P

KingArthur

Yea, I guess a high ranking officer COULD Get one, but it would need to be, privately bought... I would guess...

Steel

Quote from: KingArthur on 13-10-2009
Yea, I guess a high ranking officer COULD Get one, but it would need to be, privately bought... I would guess...
How about an actual Spetznaz unit...
Even better.

Zarrick

If Millitary are to get an Exo, it should look unique.

Not like the Merc one with red eyes :O

Radek

I really hope we get one...

Steel

Hey Radek what about the model in your Avatar??
Thats the military suit from CoP right?

Radek

No idea, I dident even pick it someone else magicaly gave me that sig.. I think it's a Skat, an old version of it anyway.

Torch

Its the Beril or w/e its called. Its the military's heavy infantry armor.

Steel

No im on about your avatar, the one holding the Groza? Is that the mili skat in CoP?

Radek

And i said i have no idea Someone else gave me my sig.

Lucidius

Signature = under your post.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Radek

Did i ask for your opinion Luci?

Wazer Wifle

No, you didn't, and that wasn't an opinion, it was a statement of fact.

Now, back to the exoskeleton, yes, we should have these.

/thread.