**RP** Greetings, from the United States of America

Started by Bagelz, 24-09-2009

Bagelz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP1CQEboIo
*A cursive, extremely well written note is deliver by an unkown person to the private residence of Khaletskiy during the extremely early morning hours, between 3:00 AM, to 5:00AM. The note on the front reads in a red font "Greetings, from the United States of America". The envelope is an expensive paper, and bears a red, felt seal. How the note made its way into the Zone is beyond most, but it is certain that its sender means business...

*As Khaletskiy awakes to step outside for some fresh air, he stumbles upon the note in the early morning. He opens it, reading it slowly; due to his brain lacking....energy.

"Dear Sir Lachance, friend."

"Your little faction there in this "Zone", is becoming quite the opportunity for us. Allow me to explain who I am before I speak any further."

"I am a private contractor, in a small city located inside of Washington State, in the North-West, above California, west of Iowa. These places have no meaning to you I presume, but I run a rather...large weapons manufacturing company and distributor here. My company specializes in NATO weapons, and we'd like to help you guys gain some ground over there, but there's a catch. I'll discuss it later..."

"Now, you're probably wondering, "How did this guy find out about us...", friend- word spreads fast around the world. I presume this "Zone" has thousands of inhabitants, and you can guarantee at least a few of them have access to outside world-news organizations. "

"This 'Traders Union' of yours, seems to be quite the success, really. It's amazing what you managed to do in such a short time-span, and I gotta hand it to you; THAT, takes skill. And I presume you have the necessary foundations and profits to create a written contract with us- if you'd like that is."

"Now, how this will work. I will discount you weapons nicely, as long as you put good word in for our company. Advertise for us, get us more known over there in the East. Our income is going a bit short, and we're losing profit from worthless advertising. I'll handle getting the guns to you, as long as you can handle getting the news to me."

"I specialize in NATO weapons, so that means SIG, HK, COLT, FN, Steyr, Remington, and a few Eastern class weapon designs. You give me a list of what you want, you pay me, and I'll send them over by classified means. And don't worry about them getting there...They WILL- get there."

"And that about wraps up my little letter. My phone number is 742-****, email is Wasguns@*******.***"

*Khaletskiy ponders this thought, taking his time. The decision to accept this invitation is still undecided, but will be evaluated with the coming days.*

RayDark

((Sounds like better guns... Or... Um... A NATO faction!))

El Presidente

Steel

Lol sounds good :P
Apart from its american so theres gonna be alot of random pointless gunhoe killings right? And alot of friendly fire?
:P
I joke.

RayDark

commanthe2

I kinda don't think that's funny... as I'm American....

RayDark

I don't find it funny either, as I am part american, part south african and part persian.

Let's pound his ass.

Torch

I found it funny and I'm American.

I lol'd

Locke

I think it's hilarious and.. Im canadian

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Locke on 24-09-2009
I think it's hilarious and.. Im canadian

RUN!! and I'm English

Anywho, I hope this doesn't mean we have to put posters up everywhere to advertise. Would be like playing a game distributed by EA
(Dun dun duuun)

Steel

Well i do apologise... but i mean american troops are hardley the opposite?

Torch

Quote from: the jackal on 24-09-2009
Well i do apologise... but i mean american troops are hardley the opposite?

I fail to see what any of this has to do with America's Armed Forces.

Steel

Zero

ICly I went to America and lost all my money prior to heading into the zone, now I is in the zone selling all ur shit lolz

Strelok Holmes

If i remember correctly,  Mercenaries were originally US Army soldiers. Infact, we got a merc suit that was the cut model for  original concept. U.S. Army is just spelled backwards :P

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive