Connor The bloodSucker Abuser

Started by Adamant, 24-12-2008

Adamant

In these two first frames we can see him running around town after he attempted to kill me on the roofs.

In these last two frames we can see connor attempted to kill me inside the town and a freedom member was also in the town.

Just click on the Picture to see a larger view.

Connor 2.0

Haha, In all of these its just me Standing there Without my knife out and you guys metagaming me Because im Invisible.

And When i was coming after you. You noclided the way to get up so i fell through
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

--------FALLOUT ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Xentos - Enclave Applied - Alive

--------MIDEVIL ROLEPLAY--------
Crescent - Elve Bowman - Alive
Connor Xentos - Human Swordsman - Alive

--------REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Murphy - Police Applied - Alive

Adamant

Because you were in town IN GENERAL. You did have your knife out so you weren't 'invisible' according to you.

And the MAIN RULES you should follow as bloodsucker is to stay AWAY from heavily populated areas such as the TOWN.

Connor 2.0

Also, Today he came up to me as Barkeep and asked for a exo, He tried to use his admin powers to set my money high. But after that didnt work he set my flags to COCKSUCKER and COCK.
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

--------FALLOUT ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Xentos - Enclave Applied - Alive

--------MIDEVIL ROLEPLAY--------
Crescent - Elve Bowman - Alive
Connor Xentos - Human Swordsman - Alive

--------REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Murphy - Police Applied - Alive

Urho

You had a knife or not. Bloodsuckers aren't allowed to go in town.

You should atleast have rp'd with someone to get into the town I.E as a captured test subject or something.

*Edit*

About him abusing his powers, any pic's or something? Would be nice so we can be sure that you're not making this up
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Adamant

I didnt "Abuse" my powers I was just playing with him I set his flags to 110,100 after he tried to make me pay 200K for an exo suit. But than I switched it back to dispatch.

IMO Hes exaggerating everything.

Urho

In situations like these, both sides tend to exaggerate everything. And the question is;

Can both of you prove anything you have said?
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Adamant

Well we both just said pretty much the same thing, connor just likes to take things way too seriously, and pumps them up to a level that just gets out of hand. Wait, I can't even set money I don't have the abilities to do that as admin yet. :fuck-8:

Urho

But putting someone's flag as "Cocksucker" is as silly isn't it?

This thread was doomed to fail from the beginning

Oh, and in b4 lock

Merry Christmas

Creeding

Why cant i see that skin or eny other faction skin for that matter, have the pack (i can see all loners,bandits and exo-suits) but i cant see faction skins,can enyone help?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Tea

Wow creeding, way to be :offtopic: your in the wrong section.

Urho

Quote from: Creeding Why cant i see that skin or eny other faction skin for that matter, have the pack (i can see all loners,bandits and exo-suits) but i cant see faction skins,can enyone help?