Started by CortezV, 14-09-2009

CortezV

<::|| Accessing Database ||::>
<::|| Overwatch Unit accessed - 52979 ||::>
<::|| Accessing recent deployment ||::>

<::|| Recent deployments ||::>
------------------------------------

<::|| 1/21/15 - Outlands - Biotics confirmed - Amputation code 0 - Sweep ||::>
<::|| 5/6/15 - Metroplex X18 - Riot - Immidate Amputation of hostiles - Assault ||::>
<::|| 5/13/15 - X18 Canals - Anti-Citizen - Sector Assimilation - Sweep||::>
<::|| 5/16/15 - Costal Area X09 - Anti-Citizen x1 capturement - Sweep ||::>
<::|| 5/19/15 - |E|R|R|O|R| No data found ||::>
<::|| 7/6/15 - Nova Prospect - Prisoner transport - Idle ||::>
<::|| 12/12/15 - White Forest Mountains - Sector Terraformation - Assault / Cauterize / Amputate affect ||::>
-------------------------------------

<::|| 1/21/15 - Outlands - Biotics confirmed - Amputation code 0 - Sweep ||::>

- 1:30 AM - Deployment
- 1:50 AM - Authorizations complete
- 3:30 AM - Contact - Biotic Amputated
- 4:50 AM - Surface Sweep continue
- 5:30 AM - Mission complete
<::|| Alpha Squad - Mission Complete - Return to Stasis ||::>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 5/6/15 - Metroplex X18 - Riot - Immediate Amputation of hostiles - Assault ||::>

- 12:00 AM - Deployment
- 12:20 AM - Authorization complete
- 3:00   AM - Amputation unrecorded.
- 4:00   AM - Mission Complete
<::|| Alpha squad - Mission Complete - Return to Stasis ||::>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 5/13/15 - X18 Canals - Anti-Citizen - Sector Assimilation - Sweep||::>

- 3:30 PM - Deployment
- 3:50 PM - Authorization complete
- 5:30 PM - Malignat Amputated
- 5:35 PM - Malignat Amputated
- 5:35 PM - Malignat Amputated
- 6:30 PM - Report in - All units in check - minor wounds.
- 7:30 PM - Sweep complete
<::|| Alpha squad - Mission Complete - Return to Stasis ||::>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 5/16/15 - Coastal Area X09 - Anti-Citizen x1 capturement - Sweep ||::>

- 7:30 PM - Deployment
- 7:50 PM - Cauterization/Amputation/Tactical Advanced - Authorized and Issued.
- 8:45 PM - Report In - All in check
- 9:30 PM - Tactical Advanced towards enemy camp
- 10:30 PM - Anti-Citizens "Jessica Alini" Detected
- 10:45 PM - Assault on Base camp authorized.
- 11:24 PM - Capturement of Anti-Citizen Level two "Jessie Alini"
- 12:30 AM - Report in - All units in check
<::|| Alpha squad - Mission complete - Prisoner Transport authorized ||::>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 5/19/15 - |E|R|R|O|R| No data found ||::>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 7/6/15 - Nova Prospect - Prisoner transport - Idle ||::>

<:: Mission Statement ::>
- 4:24 PM - Capture of Level two Anti-Citizen "Jessie Alini"
- 5:30 PM - Transportation of  Anti-Citizen Two - ::TOO LOCATION:: Nova Prospekt.
- 12:30 AM - Transportation complete.
- 3:30 AM  -  Interrogation begins.
- 5:30 AM  -  Interrogation complete - processing for - "Human Sterilization."
- 6:50 AM  - Returning to Stasis
<::|| Alpha squad successfully returns to Stasis pods in location ::Citadel 17:: ||::>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<::|| 12/12/15 - White Forest Mountains - Sector Terraformation - Assault / Cauterize / Amputate affect ||::>

<:: Mission Statement ::>
- 1:21 AM :: Weapons free, Cauterization and Assault authorized.
- 3:09 AM :: Level one Anti-Citizen "Vincent Rail" Detected in location - White Forest Base camp Radio station-
- 6:20 AM :: Heavily Armed malignats detected
- 6:40 AM :: Shelling Authorized
- 6:50 AM :: Level two Terraformation authorized by ::"Sectorial Commander 5112"::
- 9:30 AM :: Biosignals for - EOW.ALPHA.30175 - OWS.ALPHA.06101 - OWS.ALPHA.52979 - OWS.ALPHA.01002 ::LOST::
<::|| Alpha Squad KIA acknowledged ||::>
<::|| Massive shockwave of the Terraformer knocked them offline - internal organ damage - internal brain damage of all known units / malginates / biotics in location ||::>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// This switches to IC //
[12/12/15 12:45 PM]
[Accessing/LifeSupport/-FAIL-]
[Accessing/SuitSupport/-FAIL-]
[Accessing/SevS/-FAIL-]
[Accessing/LifeSupport/Backup]
[Proccessing]
[Success]
[Accessing/System/SevS/Suit/Run.exe]
[LifeSupport/Hydralics/TargetingSystem2/-SUCCESS-]

52979 stares up at a dark cloud of lighting as he slowly stands up, and gazes around at the mountain side, His dead squad mates lie scattered across the wasteland of trash and dispare, he slowly wanders over to his AR2 Standard Pulse Rife and picks it up,

wandering, searching for a way to contact his Combine Overlords.
His vision is still blurred and his mask is heavily damage. The loud roar of synthetic Gunships are heard, another loud roar is heard heading towards his location. A Combine Dropship lands in front of him Overwarch units of squad Bravo deploy in his location, they surround the sub conscious 52979 as he glares forward...

END OF PART ONE

Beginning of Part two // I changed the third person, to first person.//

[12/12/15 1:26 PM]
[Booting MemoryBanks]
[Accessing/CcombineRadio301/execute.ex/ - SUCCESS - ]
[Accessing/MemoryBanks/Tactical/execute.ex/ - SUCCESS -]
[Accessing/MemroyBanks/C/E/A/DOS/ - SUCCESS - ]
[Accessing/MemoryBanks/Vision/execute.ex/ - DENIED -]

I glared forward, I stared at the unit last to step out of the drop ship as the other units stepped to the side, wind which was picking up dust blew beneath my feet, a large crack in my mask blurred my vision. The unit stared at me, He spoke words, that made me snap and glare at the world around me,  Two hunter choppers flew over my head as Synthetic Gunships followed close behind, Striders marched in a line towards the large creator.

A large burst over a microphone could be heard in the distance, The female dispatcher shouted out "Ongoing sector sweep, Biotics confirmed, Continue surface sector sweep, remote compliance, exterminate, seek Anti-Citizen One "Vincent Rail"."
The I directed my attention back to the unit infront of me, My eyes widened behind my mask as my targeting system identified him as the Sectorial Commander 91610.

"Unit 52979"
He said stating towards me, in a high level vocoder.

"Affirmative." I replied as the units in black stood around me as the drop ship lifted up behind him.

"Unit, you are unneeded, you have disgraced the Combine, and have failed me."

I replied, my broken vocoder make a loud crackle as I slowly got prepared to lift my AR2.

"Nega**Static**e"

He turned to his units and waved a hand as they aimed at me.

"Units, code amputation Rogue Unit 5297-"

As he said that, I lifted the AR2 and fired the only AR2 Secondary fire I had.
A large ball shot out of the weapon, instantly desinigrated  the Sectorial Commander, the ball bounced off a rock hiting the four other units behind me (What luck.) I stood up and begin to scramble up the hill. My suit proccessing system slowly began to shut down as I used most of its energy to climb on the hill, My last ration sample was despensed into my body. the Striders roar of a loud gun ship was heard following me close behind, I was running through whats basically now a tainted desert waste land, low on ammo, a broken suit, and a gunship chasing me.

I dodge behind a rock as I covered my head, the gunship flew right over me, but luckly didn't notice me, I stood up, and continued to run, I could still hear the radio dispatch
"Reports on unit 52979."
"Status Rogue"
"Overwatch status?"
"Clear."
"Clear."
"Clear."
"No sigh of unit 52979."

I felt nothing, but yet I still had a sense to run, I was a recycled body, I was suppose to be dead. I had no feelings, I had no free mind, My life as I new it many years ago was already over, but I still had the sense to fight.

Later, that night, I approached a Rebel Basen. I stood glaring forward as three men in gasmasks slowly approached me, there guns raised at me, yelling at me.

"Get the fuck on the floor! Get on the floor now!"

A British female yelled

"Get the fucking helmet off his fucking head!"

She yelled.

"It wont come the fuck off!"

A british man yelled.

"Fuck it!"

A sharp pain went across the back of my head.

END OF PART 2

BEGINNING OF PART 3

[Booting Suit]
[SEV/SUIT/C/E/A/DOS.EXE] [STATUS - Failed to start]
[COTA/LIFESUPPORT/RUN.EX] [ STATUS - Failed to start]
[COTA/LIFESUPPORT/BIOSIGNAL/RUN.EXE] [STATUS - Biosignal Lost]
[COTA/LIFESUPPORT/BACKUP/BS/RUN.EXE] [ STATUS - Running]
[Suit.Running.exe success]
[Booting Visor]
[SEV/SUIT/C/E/A/DOS/BACKUP/DOS.EXE] [STATUS - Success]
[SEV/SUIT/VISOR/BOOT.EXE] [STATUS - Success]
[BOOTING/SIH/TargetingSystem.EXE] [STATUS - Success]

As my suit was booting up, I still couldn't see, but I could hear.

"He's coming too..."

An American voice said.

"Good."

The female British voice stated.

As my visor booted on.    [BOOT/VISOR/RUN.EXE]

My vision came too, my mask was fully booted up.

From what I could tell, Three female's in gasmasks, and two men.
I stared forward, slightly irritated at the current situation, I attempted to move, yet I was hand cuffed to a steal pole. I looked to my arm to see that it was bare, They had removed my gloves and arm pads, My scared arm, my modified Transhuman arm hand cuffed to a steal pole.

"State your numbers."

The British female demanded.

I looked up to speak, my crackly vocoder made it difficult.

"52969 -Crackle- Rogue..."

The female looked to the two girls behind her

"I don't believe him."

One stated gripping the tight AK47 in her arms.

My targeting system slowly skimmed there masks attempting to identify the three infront of me.

"He appears war torn."

Another female said, she appears she can't speak english as well as the rest.

The last one appeared to be the leader, and she had the right idea.

"Why don't we just listen on that radio of his."

Just as she says that a loud burst is heard.

"Deploying."
"Affirmative, amputate Rogue unit 52979 on sight."
"Affirmative."
The female dispatch system begins to speak

"Synthetic Support deployed into Sectors, One, Two, Five, And Seven, Overwatch is advised to keep Sector Three, and Four contained and secure, Search for 52979, James Rail in progress."

The three females turned to me and glared, one took a key from her bag and immediately uncuffed me.

"James."

The name.. James was unfamiliar to me at the time. I didn't respond.

Its as if she took command of me, she was my new Commander.
She shouted out.

"Overwatch unit 52979, On me."

I replied

"Affirmativ*static*"

Her and the others began to move up stairs drawing there weapons, on my way up I picked up my AR2 on the concrete wall of the basement and hurried up, As we approached the top, It seemed if I were teleported to somewhere completely different, It appeared I was somewhere miles away from where I was, deep in the mountains. Trees, something I haven't seen in a long time,
Then, a sound, A sound I never wanted to hear coming.
The sound of something synthetic and mechanical, the sound of a beast roaring, crying and searching, the three girls got among the walls and hid motioned me to get down, one of the men hid in the basement.

"Shit..."

The British female said.

I prepared myself for battle.

END OF PART 3

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Locke

Nice story,  Just wish we had a better place to put it.

Moordact

Very nice , you spend allot work in it thats why i'm replying. Like locke said , To bad there is no other place to put the article of you character.
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!