Re: Trader Union Apps. **OPEN and APPLY!**

Started by 2power, 09-07-2009

2power

IC name :Yokov varvinski

OOC name :2power

STEAMID :STEAM_666:88:666   0 00:16  176    0

Backstory of character: Yokov was born in Russia 1971.His family  died long ago he was adopted at 2 years old by an old grumpy man and  a happy fat lady. His step parents were rich and powerful Yokovs stepfather was always dealing with crime including the Russian mafia and selling strange things to shady figures and drug addicts. At 15 years old one night Yokov decided to look in one of his fathers warehouses he opened up one of the boxes and what he found was a powerful relic. He stared at its tantalizing glow then he touched the relic. He stood there for a few seconds and then he seen the relic crumble into dust. He heard foot steps from behind before he could run his father picked him up by his jacket.  [WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BOY] his father yelled but before he could respond his father found the relic he droped his son and said [THAT WAS A PRICE LESS ARTIFACT]. Later that night Yakov was kicked out of his stepparents home. He lived working as a unlucky trader selling food guns and misc items. Yakov worked as Dutys trader for 5 years until he was kicked out for disobeying his commanding officers. He soon lived in a small town and sold basic supplies for 10 years July 12th 3:00 he received a letter that said {Dear Mr Yokov Verninski i have to inform you your family AKA[your parents] are dead they left you 10000 Ru in your name it will be received  in the mail words from your parents: Boy you better not spend it all on booze or drugs I still dont love you. You are a good for nothing and i hate you you lazy punk Yours truly Dad. A tear jerked down his face he soon packed up and collected his money he decided to be a traveling sales man in the zone.

How long have you been with HGN?:2 Weeks and let me tell ya its been a fun 2 weeks.

How long have you been Role Playing in Garrysmod?: For 3 years or so.

People whine and cry for guns, armor, missions and such, are you willing to put up with this?: Yes

Who is the Head trader?:NessTea

Are you fat?: I am medium in the middle of a scale to 100 in fat id say 50 ::)
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘