Trader application

Started by Allmostfunny, 20-05-2009

Allmostfunny

IC name :Rufus Papparazi

OOC name :Agent 47 (wich is my ussual name that i use like... almost all the time but i ussually change nickname to AlmostFunny.
Is that ok?:/

STEAMID :Peppis96

Backstory of character (Put effort into this, or receive a swift kick to the nuts) : Rufus grow up with his dad in Moscow in russia. He loves his dad, his mom had been in a terrible car accident and had died in the process. Rufus talents in barter began to grow at 9 years old when he was selling candy on the backyard of his school. he charged people and gave them good offers that they could'nt refuse.
He Started hiring thugs at the age of 13.(his classmates)
At the age of 15 he Started selling Various of items in the schools cafeteria. BB guns made out of different items that few could make and other usefull fun stuff that could be used at school.
At the age of 21 he moved out and had a dream of getting his own place, Selling stuff and oppertunitys to give missions.
He had heard about the zone and it dangers and that there was a big lack on guns for rookies and others in the zone.
He tought that he could become a great bartender and give people missions/other.
And so Rufus left his dad in moscow and began his journey to the zone to fullfill his only dream.

Why should we choose you over the next guy: Because i'm one of those guys hwo has so much stuff to just share with people and spread Joy all over the server. I have so much imagination its OVERFLOWING and i just wanna use it as a trader. I have so much to give. probably more than the next guy

RP on the server: 2 years. Was roleplaying on the old serv.

Which faction do you belong to currently : S.T.A.L.K.E.R
time RPing total:  3 Years

People whine and cry for guns, armor, missions and such, are you willing to put up with this?:no i will not give them weapons and armors if they whine about it. not even missions. il just tell them to come back later when i've made some quests or when they have got more money.

Who is the Head trader?:Sniperhunter his tha Maaan

Who are the Co-Heads?:Nails and Neo hazzard.   

Are you fat? IC: Yes!  OOC: thin as a rope.

READ BEFORE ANYTHING: My last acc was agent 47 but after the forum upgrade i COULDNT LOG IN :( so please could you just remove that Account from the forum :(

Denied- Use the forums more, get active
I am active just that i need the flag so maybe i'll have a purpusss- to use the forum a bit more.. i just want to be a trader :( what do you mean active im on every day :(