*TSS CLAN RULES* *READ THIS*

Started by Silver Knight, 20-06-2008

Silver Knight

1. Respect other members , especialy higher ranked ones , and read the "How to report" thread , in which you can report members for being rude or doing any illegal actions for both server and clan.
2. Under no circumstances will exceptions be made for infractions against the clan/server , be sure we will deal with you with the appropriate punishment.
3. Shamans - Do not kick/promote/demote players (especialy kick) without saying that in the "Shaman's Actions" thread.
4. Shamans - Do not invite anyone , except friends wich you know they are good (but they will be tested) , without making a test game for them.
5. Shamans - Inactivity for more than 1 month without specifing in "Post here when being away!" thread will lead to demote , plus if you still don't come after 1 week you will get kicked from the clan, except for special cases.
6. Leaving is FORBIDDEN! If you are Grunt you can be DEMOTED to Peon, or kicked from the Clan.
7. Excuses like "i didn't read the rules" are not acceptable , clan motd is updated with instructions on how to get here , so don't say you didn't know that , you didn't know that etc.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Stark

i promise i will not break any rules.....OR WILL I? :devil2:, nah i shuldnt.....OR SHULD I? :devil:, naaah.....yea every1 in this clan will promise not to break these rules too...or else this will happen :ban: or this :Disintegrating-Soldier:

Silver Knight

Sounds abit harsh now that i reread it but, i will uphold the rules, i can be a nice guy, but pushing buttons can get you a :ban:

Stark

silver.............nice avatar..........

Insurrektion

Rules read and understood, dido on the nice avatar, and now I feel the compulsion to get back into my sig-making hobby.

GG
-Insurrektion aka Darsh[TSS]

Stark

Darsh...since u said u can make sigs....ull be the clan sig-maker unless sum1 else decides to challenge u in the art of sig making which i have no idea how to do............sooooooooooooo........yea ull be the dude tht makes the sigs for the clan peeps XD
u could refuse but........then we would havta chop sumthing off........

Silver Knight

Sig faceoff? Ftw? lol thanks.. i like my avatar too !