Re: <:: Combine Civil Authourity Recruitment Station ::> - OPEN

Started by Akira, 23-08-2009

Akira

OOC
Steam Friends Name: [HGN-Tags]Akira

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20342978

Time with HGN: 7 months+

Requested Digits (If not specified, will be made for you) 5 Digits: 17163

How/What do you expect the CCA experience to effect your character? 4 Sentence: The CCA experience will affect my character's opinion about the Combines. Also, my character's treatment with citizens and other Combines will change. Zoe's respect and thinking will totally change and the way she's talking (Normal speech -> Short, informative sentences).

Tell your characters' back story, Before, During, and After the 7-Hour war, and how they got to their current state:

Zoe was born in Los Angeles, as the daughter of George and Elisabeth Taylor. Her dad was in the army, while her mother was unemployed. Zoe grew up in normal circumstances. She went to school like everyone else, went on High Schools and College. She wasn't different in any way. She had friends, a boyfriend and - of course - some people she dislikes. After College Zoe decided to work in a bakery to get some money. Unexpected: The 7-Hour-War began and ended only two weeks later. Her father died when the whole army tried to hold the combines back and her mother died by severe injuries. After the war, she and her boyfriend got seperated, transfered to different cities. She never heard anything from her friends again. In his unlucky situation, she knew that she has to continue. Zoe worked in the bakery shop for several months. But she had enough. Enough selling and baking. She saw the opportunity. The opportunity to do something else than selling, but legal. The Combine Civil Authority.

What are your characters' traits? ((Physical, Mental, Personality)): Physically vital, depressed by the death of her parents and seperation from her boyfriend
In Character

Citizen General Information
Citizen's Name: Zoe Taylor
Citizen's Age: 25
Citizen's ID #: 66350
Citizen's Gender: Female

Appearance
Height: 5'5" (approx. 165cm)
Weight: 137 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: Caucasian

Citizen History
Have you received any education, or experience in the following fields (Mark with an X):
X General Technology
X Wiring/Installation
X Computation/Programming
  Robotics
X 3D Graphical Design
  General Engineering
  Manufacturing/Assembly Line
  Construction
X Business/Management/Economics
X Complete (Elementary, Middle, High Schools, College)
X High-School (Elementary, Middle, High Schools)
Have you operated on a Combine Task Force or Work Force at any time?: I have worked in a bakery shop before and after the 7-Hour war.
Have you acquired a Combine approved loan? State the amount: No.
Have you been part of/operated in a pre-war peace keeping force, or military organization?: No. (College Time)

Miscellaneous Information
Why do you wish to join the CCA? Please explain in a paragraph or more: I want to join the CCA because I want to prove that there's no reason to kill humanity. Humans can help the Combines.
Have any recent events, or situations effected your views on the combine, and made you decide to join the CCA?: No, I just had to digest something before I could apply.
What is the code word mentioned in the Combine Civil Authority Guide, Information, and Handbook?: The code word is absolute.

I, the applicant who completed and filled out the information above, declare all information written down is accurate, to date, and correct.

Signature               Zoe Taylor              

ACCEPTED - Good app.