Leve somethingsomething has a SPAS

Started by MattyK, 14-12-2008

MattyK

Well basically, I was on the server as usual, and it was lagging soo bad I had to delete your base while you were AFK as Gatlin in a exoskeleton.
Then about 10 minutes later I find your corpse and SPAS12 in the top story of the red house in the village, being minged with by Leve Korshesomethingsomething. Blindly I immediatley accuse him of Prop DM, only for him to bring up a simple story of "i found his body and shotgun", which I immediatley say is bullshit, as a SPAS12 is very wantable by DMing Loners, then I set him with the task of giving it over to you, Ducky.
Keep an eye on Leve the citizennub, and next time you see him, persistantly nag him for your SPAS12 Ducky.
That way we'll know if he's just another "Kill for gunz lololol" minge, or that he was actually true to word.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

mrd

Thank you for informing me Matty.

mrd

Lone Soldier

How is it a flame. HES LIEING PERIOD. it isint a flame if its not a opinion on something. Why would I be greedy and kill someone for something that I dont need? I already have 2 AK47s, 5 makorovs, and 2 desert eagles. I got these from the bliss map when everyone died at spawn.
<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

mrd

You posted 3 times in a row with at least 50 curse words in between the three. I think that is flamming.

Lone Soldier

Well MattyK has no screenshots, or console logs so he has no proof and banning me would make no sense because he has NO proof. And MattyK, I love how you call me citizennub. Oh! Ill call you mononub! Ill make a stupid name too! And Actually, I handed over the SPAS-12 to the barkeep after we changed map from Bliss to Stalkerredux. Before you start bitching about something, get proof, (Console logs, Screenshots etc.) And maybe a witness. Seriously, Why would I prop kill for a SPAS-12? I already have enough RU to buy three of them... So chill your ass down.

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

Carnage

Quote from: Lone Soldier Well MattyK has no screenshots, or console logs so he has no proof and banning me would make no sense because he has NO proof. And MattyK, I love how you call me citizennub. Oh! Ill call you mononub! Ill make a stupid name too! And Actually, I handed over the SPAS-12 to the barkeep after we changed map from Bliss to Stalkerredux. Before you start bitching about something, get proof, (Console logs, Screenshots etc.) And maybe a witness. Seriously, Why would I prop kill for a SPAS-12? I already have enough RU to buy three of them... So chill your ass down.

You have enough RU to buy 3 of them JUST after a server wipe?

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Lone Soldier

Quote from: Carnage
Quote from: Lone Soldier Well MattyK has no screenshots, or console logs so he has no proof and banning me would make no sense because he has NO proof. And MattyK, I love how you call me citizennub. Oh! Ill call you mononub! Ill make a stupid name too! And Actually, I handed over the SPAS-12 to the barkeep after we changed map from Bliss to Stalkerredux. Before you start bitching about something, get proof, (Console logs, Screenshots etc.) And maybe a witness. Seriously, Why would I prop kill for a SPAS-12? I already have enough RU to buy three of them... So chill your ass down.

You have enough RU to buy 3 of them JUST after a server wipe?

Well, Before the server wipe of course.

MattyK

Thread is irelevant due to reinstallations and loss of all posessions.

Thread locked, but keep an eye on this guy in the future.
Follow my Twitter HERE!