Reveris: Build-Trust Applications

Started by meldin, 03-11-2015

DarkThunder2

Example

MC Username: DarkThunder2
Steam Profile/ID*: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061103869/
Time on the Server: Only an hour or so on the current server, but I have put quite a bit of time into previous incarnations.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: I need it to build the initial settlements and structures for Aceon.

By posting this, I the applicant, understand that any misuse of this trust will result in me losing my privileges

Accepted.
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

shadowheart

MC Username: Lord_Kalb, previously catman1776
Steam Profile/ID*: CYKA Bathar Al Athad
Time on the Server: A few hours in the current iteration, not quite sure on the previous ones
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: I'd been helping build in the new server, not sure if this bit matters either but I've had building privileges on the prior iterations as well.

By posting this, I the applicant, understand that any misuse of this trust will result in me loosing my privileges

Pending. Do you want both MC accounts adding? :)

I'm not quite sure how minecraft handles username changes now, but I think only Lord_Kalb needs to be added.

Accepted. You will be added once Aceon is ready.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Syndraell

MC Username: JamesAlmasy
Steam Profile/ID*: Sunglasses
Time on the Server: On and off player.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Build stuff and test out redstone... I'm bad at redstone.

By posting this, I the applicant, understand that any misuse of this trust will result in me loosing my privileges

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

DasHeadCrap

MC Username:DasHeadCrap
Steam Profile/ID*:DasHeadCrap
Time on the Server:About 7 months on the old server (Aceon)
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Well I've changed quite a bit since I last played (growing up haha) and have taken to majoring in History. Anyways I want to share my creations with the community. I would assume I would be a fantastic person to add to the atmosphere for both old players and new. Here's my work on my personal RPG world that takes place in the 15th century that I made after my Aceon faction. 
http://imgur.com/a/d8fTk Yes this comes off as a massive humblebrag but I really do think I could help make this server a fantastic mystical and fun RPG world for our rather small community to explore!

Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

meldin

MC Username: Prinz_Schrei
Steam Profile/ID*:http://steamcommunity.com/id/codythewolf/
Time on the Server: I have been on here since the day of DEAP in Aceon
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Probs build a house. I like houses.

P.S.: could I also be whitelisted? If this is actually going somewhere I'd like to see it.

You should speak with James, he could always use the help.

CPftw

MC Username:CPftw
Steam Profile/ID*:CPizzle
Time on the Server:End of Ermor
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Build things for people but mainly for myself to have a sweet crib for all my wheat and whatnot

Accepted.
pffft

meldin

MC Username:Prinz_Schrei
Steam Profile/ID*:http://steamcommunity.com/id/codythewolf
Time on the Server:PST -8:00
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?:Ai leik howses (Jeez, I'm not gonna grief the server)

By posting this, I the applicant, understand that any misuse of this trust will result in me losing my privileges

Gameadict

MC Username: Gameadict001
Steam Profile/ID*: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077959591/
Time on the Server: About 8 months? (old Aceon)
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: I really have gotten allot better at building since then (I'm not about to make a tavern out of mixed wood planks again). What I would really like to do though is give atmosphere, and build things both aesthetic and functional to the server (buildings that will be used for things, or light posts?). Also wish to help expand on towns if people need it.

Accepted.
- What if I told you I'm your mother!? o-O

2ktaco

MC Username: 2ktaco
Steam Profile/ID*: 2kburrito
Time on the Server: I think I joined up just after Ermor but, Im pretty fuzzy on the deets.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Figure Ill build a little house/shop/??? in the villa. Also, breaking trees.

Accepted.

SakikoMiley

MC Username: MileySakiko
Steam Profile/ID*: Said this before, but ah, those who know me already have me.
Time on the Server: Okay, it was while it was like....mid-transition I think? Like nobody was on and it was me, James Almasy, and like 2 other people trying to build and set some stuff up.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?: Honestly, I'm probably going to set up an armory/house for myself and to maybe sell/reinforce some wares. Also hunting.

Accepted.

Jemmerl

MC Username:Jemmerl
Steam Profile/ID*:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129656665
Time on the Server:59 minutes.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?:I plan to survival. I also am a good builder, and can help if needed. Else, I am very good at staying out of the way.

I'm Jemmerl, and I approve this message.
Rejected. This is a RP server, so just intending to survive and stay away isn't enough. Focus more on how you will use your abilities to enrich the roleplay experience.
"Man who runs in front of car gets tired. Man who runs behind car gets exhausted." -Confucius

I am also in a strange mood. Give me resources or I kill myself.

Jemmerl

Time on the Server:59 minutes.
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?:I plan to survival. I also am a good builder, and can help if needed. Else, I am very good at staying out of the way.

I'm Jemmerl, and I approve this message.
Rejected. This is a RP server, so just intending to survive and stay away isn't enough. Focus more on how you will use your abilities to enrich the roleperience.lay exp
Rejected. This is a RP server, so just intending to survive and stay away isn't enough. Focus more on how you will use your abilities to enrich the roleplay experience.

Time on the Server:59 min
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?:I like to construct massive underground fortresses, and I do enjoy a good roleplay. I mainly plan to set up a sort of inn/bar. I also could sell the materials I mine. Mining is fun.

I'm Jemmerl, and I approve this message. Again.

Accepted
"Man who runs in front of car gets tired. Man who runs behind car gets exhausted." -Confucius

I am also in a strange mood. Give me resources or I kill myself.

CoolFeerman

MC Username: Feerman2010
Steam Profile/ID*: jonpence
Time on the Server: ...this rendition? 0 seconds; old rendition? years
How do you intend to use your Build-Trust?:
by building longhouses and ships forums and aqueducts
make vikings rome great again

Accepted

golemwolf

Minecraft Account: golemwolf
Steam Name (If avaliable):
Length of Time Spent on HGN: 1 hour and 30 mins
Length of time on Aceon: 1hour and 30min
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Proof of Community Support:
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?:Create a massive vampire faction for people who want to be them
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:The Griffinslanding
Other Comments:

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

DENIED: Please play for longer than one hour and get an actual Admins name.

golemwolf

Um the last guy had 59 mins and plus i know DasHeadCrap Cpftw and Darkthunder2

DarkThunder2

To apply, you will have to upload in-game screenshots of 2 normal players and of at least one admin saying that you should get build-trust. Additionally, the time situation from the deleted posts were from when we used a whitelist (Which they would have already had to apply for), meaning that the standards were lower then they are now. Just continue to roleplay in the meantime until you get those three things.

-DarkThunder2
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

Cheef_Jhova

Minecraft Account: Cheef_Jhova
Length of Time Spent on HGN: 1 hour
Length of time on Aceon: 1 hour
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: DasHeadCrap
Proof of Community Support: I only met DasHeadCrap while playing, didn't see anyone else
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: 3 simple words, 1 epic truth. Skull Mountain Lair
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:Aridell
Other Comments:

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Denied; Not enough community support. Not enough time on HGN.

2ktaco

Not me but, another new player whos having trouble registering with the forum.

Minecraft Account: Xelvie
Length of Time Spent on HGN: Day and a half, I think.
Length of time on Aceon: Same as above.
Proof of "Staff Support":
Proof of "Community Support": See above.
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: "Expand and decorate my house. Help farm, things like that."
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: GriffinsLanding
Other Comments: longlostblake said I could.

By posting this, I the applicant, agree to the terms set out in this thread and understand that Build-Trust is a privilege, not a right.

Accepted

Beano

Length of Time Spent on HGN: too goddamn long
Length of time on Aceon: like, 6 years or something
Proof of "Community Support":
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: make better buildings that CP
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: not yet
Other Comments:

By posting this, I the applicant, agree to the terms set out in this thread and understand that Build-Trust is a privilege, not a right.

Accepted, Welcome back!
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Gort The Mighty

Minecraft Account: sibbielon
Steam Name (If avaliable): Gort The Mighty
Length of Time Spent on HGN: A while
Length of time on Aceon: I moderated back on Maxxi's campaign of carnage
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: Roleplay
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Aenesia
Other Comments:

Accepted, Welcome back!
"Because it's a Roleplay Server not a Cosplay Server" - PerpalMilitia

ThatGeekBliss

Minecraft Account: ThatGeekBliss
Steam Name (If avaliable): ThatGeekBliss
Length of Time Spent on HGN: just starting
Length of time on Aceon: an hour at the time of posting
Proof of "Community Support": ask 2ktaco or sibbielon
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: help with the to-do list
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: yes. Aenesia
Other Comments:

Support proven, time spent, has RPed

Alaizia

Minecraft Account: Alaiziadarkstar
Steam Name (If avaliable): Alaiziadarkstar
Length of Time Spent on HGN: since jan 2012.
Length of time on Aceon: since jan 2012 till the city map change.
Proof of "Staff Support": [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/76de/f/2016/147/0/7/untitled_by_alaiziadarkstar-da40nun.png[img]
Proof of "Community Support": Jag supports me, but I dont have a pic of it since yesterday.
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: I was planning on trying to make a new faction area, that is an underground ruined city of some long dead and gone civilization.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: currently Azmura till I go about making my own.
Other Comments:

Accepted, Welcome back!

MasterDucky

Minecraft Account: MasterDucky_
Steam Name (If avaliable): MasterDucky
Length of Time Spent on HGN: not more (At least a few days)
Length of time on Aceon:
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: was thinking to make me one of my "town" small together, perhaps in the future with my friends
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:
Other Comments:

Temporarily rejected. While you do have sufficient time, you will need to provide in-game screenshots of at least one Administrator and two normal players saying that you should be added to the Build-Trust. Please edit your post and notify a member of staff once this has been done.

Alaizia

Minecraft Account:Lendinval
Steam Name (If avaliable):Lendinval
Length of Time Spent on HGN:
Length of time on Aceon:Just under a year before it went down.
Proof of "Community Support": none yet, no admin are on

What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: Build a small town, maybe a city if I am allowed to claim enough land. Then open trade routes with others.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:Not atm.
Other Comments: I used to go by Perpalmilitia and had a town named Arkenstone.

Please dont dismiss this just yet, no admin were on , so I volunteered to post this for Lend after he discovered the account registry is messing up, I also experienced this when I tried to make a new account on the forum. Can anyone please come on so we can get him registered?

Accepted; Returning players Do Not need to resubmit an application unless told otherwise

tyedyeguy

Minecraft Account: tyedyeguy
Length of Time Spent on HGN: About 10 minutes
Length of time on Aceon: Edit by Dark: Started at the time of the old dock
Proof of "Staff Support": http://imgur.com/zIByBya
Proof of "Community Support": Above

What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: Build? It's kind of in the name I guess. Probably just mess around and try new techniques for houses.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Nope
Other Comments:

Accepted