Seeking new server staff, storyline, all around new server.

Started by Syndraell, 21-11-2015

Syndraell

Interested in running a terraria server, or interested in being a part of the team?

I've been in charge of the server for the last 3-4 years, and I want to focus on more for HGN as a whole. I have little to no interest in Terraria much anymore, and I am currently attempting to work with the other servers and their interests, deal with issues on the forum, and attempting to advertize the servers listed here.

So, tell me about your ideas, show off some screenshots of your work, and I'll attempt to set up a server with proper authorizations based on the best ideas.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ulitimo

I do not believe I am qualified and proficient enough to take charge of my own server right now, but I am most confident that I can provide aide on your committee. In addition to, I understand it takes time to learn and am willing to learn the way of server hosting.

For some ideas: (I do not know if these occur, I have been gone for a while due to things arising)
                -Building competitions allotted with out-of-character prizes?
                -Iron Man events (like the triathlon, where people complete multiple hard events in a row)?
                -Boss Timed Trials?
                -More PvP/Arena-based things?
                -Is there a practical time for roleplaying? Like scheduled?
                -Completely random events for prizes? (ex. catch 200 bass to receive an endless water bucket, but the event never happens again)
                -A designated area for comedic relief?
                -More diverse biomes? (i.e. created ones (i.e. volcanoes/floating oases))
                -Mini-games? (This is from Minecraft- a building guessing game)

I just whipped something up to show for my screenshot, excuse the horrendousness. (Also it's a bit messy, I am not savvy with editing, so ignore my hotbar and anything else attracting your eyes away from my structure.) It's a bit bland, but oh well, I didn't really put forth effort. On a scale of 1 to 10, that's probably a solid 4 for my building finesse.

Syndraell

Still looking for interested server staff/administration.

PM me if you're interested.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.