Aceon: Build-Trust Applications

Started by Blake.H, 03-11-2015

Blake.H

HGN Aceon: Build-Trust Applications & Roster.
Below you can apply for the Right to Build on our Server. Please read this thread carefully before applying.

Know Before Applying

• Applicants must adhere to the given format.
  • All applications require ONE "Staff Support". from either a moderator or Admin of Aceon.*
  • All applications require TWO "Community Supports". That means 2 supports from different players.*
  • Recommendations must be screenshotted,  support older than 7 days will be declined.
  • Recommendations can be done through Steam/Forum PM's
  • Applicants MUST have been at HGN for 1-2 days or longer. This will be marked by the amount of time you have had an HGN forums account.
  • Applications that are Denied will be put on hold. DO NOT apply again unless you are informed you're able to. The standard wait time is 1 week but some exceptions are made.

If you fail to adhere to the above rules before posting, You will be unable to re-apply for 90 days.

* A "Staff Support" can be used as a Community Support. RETURNING members (with old forum account) do not need proof of support unless otherwise instructed.

Application Format

[b]Minecraft Account[/b]:
[b]Steam Name (If avaliable)[/b]:
[b]Length of Time Spent on HGN[/b]:
[b]Length of time on Aceon[/b]:
[b]Proof of "Staff Support"[/b]:
[b]Proof of "Community Support"[/b]:
[b]What shall you do with your Build-Trust?[/b]:
[b]Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?[/b]:
[b]Other Comments:[/b]

[i]By posting this, I the applicant, agree to the terms set out in this thread and understand that Build-Trust is a privilege, not a right.[/i]

• Steam ID/Profile Link is Optional.
  • If your application is Denied make a New reply to Resubmit an application.

Terms of Agreement:
By applying for Build Trust; you agree that you assume full responsibility for your building permission and any actions you may proceed to carry out with it. At any time, any and all Administrators or "Admins" have the unrestricted right to remove your build access when/if they see fit, and without warning. A user who has had their Builder Access removed may petition the Project Manager if they thought the removal was unfit or otherwise seen as undeserved. These petitions are limited to one per case and person.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

DarqFox

Minecraft Account: DarqFox
Steam Name (If avaliable): N/A
Length of Time Spent on HGN: ~4 days
Length of time on Aceon: ~4 days
Proof of "Staff Support":
Proof of "Community Support":
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: Build dungeons and other content for the server to be worked into lore (if the admins so wish)
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: No current affiliations.
Other Comments: N/A

By posting this, I the applicant, agree to the terms set out in this thread and understand that Build-Trust is a privilege, not a right.

Accepted

CoolFeerman

Minecraft Account: austrani
Steam Name (If avaliable): fuck off
Length of Time Spent on HGN: years
Length of time on Aceon: all of it
Proof of "Staff Support": this is a formality
Proof of "Community Support": i am literally the most popular person on aceon
What shall you do with your Build-Trust?: build?
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: romans
Other Comments:

portkins is lazy

By posting this, I the applicant, agree to the terms set out in this thread and understand that Build-Trust is a privilege, not a right.