Administrative Roster

Started by jaik, 27-06-2015

Syl

Gamer Alias: Eirkash, Syl
Servers You Play On?: This one. Was on Aceon for a bit but I didn't get too into it
Past Experience: Was a mod on this server for a good amount of time, modded a few warcraft three clans a few years back.
Why Should We Pick You?: because I'm dedicated. N' stuff.
How long have you played on the server?: Since March of 2011
What do you intend to do with your powers?: moderate the server, keep an eye out for troublemakers, end disputes reasonably, and help create events.
Can you be active every day?: Just about.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

Accepted

Asgatrave

Gamer Alias: Asgatrave, Vashte, Watari
Servers You Play On?: Terraria (whatever name it happens to be at the time), Aceon once in a blue moon
Past Experience: Mod on Terraria servers, in-game PR guy
Why Should We Pick You?: For the same reason you've picked me all the other times... to take over the world!  ...Wait, wrong script.  I mean because people seem to like me, I've kept people from going crazy (still a bit sore that one time when I was offline and thus couldn't stop someone from killing the WoF- could've talked him out of his rage), and I actually have time to burn on the server.
How long have you played on the server?: Um... dunno.  Keeps dropping off the map, but I suppose my badge says enough...
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Try to keep things busy and player-friendly while the other admins and mods are busy.  I double as a server janitor (you know- cleaning up the mess left behind after a disaster).
Can you be active every day?:  Can I?  Yes.  Will I?  Let's see if my Mother plans to drag me off on another one of her business trips...
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): In-game.  Maybe a bit of forum moderation, but mostly in-game.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

Accepted
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

SakikoMiley

Gamer Alias: Eh? You mean my in-game name? Juri Vajra.
Servers You Play On?: Iseyu, Did a bit with Ped (the streamer), Caphori, etc.
Past Experience: Uh, years worth. Back in the old Caphori days.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because I used to hold a little bit of power, and didn't really abuse it. Plus, I wanna help out whenever I can.
How long have you played on the server?: Pff...3-4 years now?
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Moderate any out-of-control arguments, help out with events, try and fix any griefing, the usual.
Can you be active every day?: Not all day, but uuuusually yes. I do have summer classes in college.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): I only really need it for ingame. I can check the forums, and can put stuff up if asked, but I don't need adminship on it.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Me, Myself, and Eye(ball Jim)

Accepted

Dungeon_Lord

Gamer Alias: Dungeon_Lord
Servers You Play On?: Iseyu
Past Experience: Caphori, Iseyu
Why Should We Pick You?: I want to help try to make the server great for one last go.
How long have you played on the server?: Years, just so long.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Keep the peace and not plunge Skyrim into Chaos.
Can you be active every day?: At least every other day, but I should be able to be on everyday for some amount of time.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): I don't remember if anyone did, and if they did it was probably a while back.

Accepted
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

bastidon

Ah, what the hell.
Play it again, Sam.
Past Experience: Caphori, Iseyu, LOTRO RP, ESO RP, Table Top Campaigning, etc.
Why Should We Pick You: I've played a lot, seen what works and doesn't and think I can help provide the voodoo to turn this corpse into a shambling zombie once more.
How long have I played: Oh god. Last time I played, Fred Flinstone was my neighbor, so I hope that helps provide a time line. What I mean is a long time.
What do you intend to do with my powers: Help to make some cool plot lines, encourage an environment for random RP, and plunge Skyrim in to chaos.
Can you be active every day: For the most part, yeah. There are a couple days coming up, and I have work, but yeah.
Position Applying for (Fourm/Ingame/Both) Both
People that referred you to this position: Dick Cheney, James. Check my previous apps for confirmation if you really want to dig up graves.

Accepted
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Lassie

Age: You shouldn't ask woman's age on a first date, am I right?
Gamer Alias: Lanaya  /  Lassie
Servers You Play On?: This one only.
Past Experience: In Terraria? Nothing. Modded some of GMod servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: I just want to help everyone and everything that moves. Want to make this server better with every second I'm on.
How long have you played on the server?: Tomorrow is my 3rd week, yay!
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help people on the server (Yes, other admins counts too.), help with events, building, messing around if needed etc... Keep an eye on suspicious looking players.
Can you be active every day?: Yup, except if I am somewhere else than in my home.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Ingame.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Miley Sakiko, James Almasy.

Accepted- starting you off as a trial admin

TidaaL

Gamer Alias: Tidaal, or Tyrell.
Servers You Play On?: This one.
Past Experience: I used to moderate an old beta minecraft rp server for a couple of months, until it shut down.
Why Should We Pick You?: I like to help new people get into the rp action. I also like to moderate arguments and help set a good environment for new players.
How long have you played on the server?: Since it's debut.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Moderate arguments, help players rp better, help with events, and most of all make the overall make the server a happy place.
Can you be active every day?: Mostly. I might have some things come up but I will give notice before I will be absent.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):Ingame mostly, but if you need me to be active in the forums as well, I can.
Denied - Too many mods already, sorry buddy

the_grub

+Support. -Bast (this sick freaks does a good job)
While we have a shitload of mods already, I'll go ahead and accept you. <3 May as well make it official. Also, if you're a mod and you mess up, be aware we don't need you. <3
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CAMaera

Gamer Alias:CAMaera
Servers You Play On?:Capho--I mean, Iseyu. That one.
Past Experience:I mean, I was a mod before. That one time. On here.
Why Should We Pick You?:Because I want to make it a little easier for the mod team to do it's thang.
How long have you played on the server?:Longer than James. I think that's long enough.
What do you intend to do with your powers?:Check applications, get people the items/materials they need to make what they need to, help build event towe--I mean, buildings, and make sure everything runs smoothly for everyone.
Can you be active every day?:Geez, I'll definitely try my hardest to. Not going to drop of the face of the Earth anymore, I swear. And I'll check applications everyday, regardless.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):Both!
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Man, I didn't screenshot it, but James told me to apply XD

Accepted. Welcome back.

Syl

+Update
Removed the_grub because we have a surplus of mods

Ragolution

Gamer Alias: Ragolution
Servers You Play On?: N/A
Past Experience: A lot. You don't even know.
Why Should We Pick You?: I need something to do, I'm drowning in experience, and I want to moderate the forums.
How long have you played on the server?: I have not played and will not play on the server.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Moderate the forums.
Can you be active every day?:  Yes
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Forums
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):  N/A

I'm aware applications are 'closed'.

Approved - just to irritate emijake.

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-08-2015
Gamer Alias: Ragolution
Servers You Play On?: N/A
Past Experience: A lot. You don't even know.
Why Should We Pick You?: I need something to do, I'm drowning in experience, and I want to moderate the forums.
How long have you played on the server?: I have not played and will not play on the server.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Moderate the forums.
Can you be active every day?:  Yes
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Forums
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):  N/A

I'm aware applications are 'closed'.

Denied

Sorry pal, but you're overqualified.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

the_grub

my name isn't up there... dobby...DOBBY IS FREE!!!

Dobby is not free, I did not give you any article of clothing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Syl

+Update
MileySakiko, CAMaera, and Matter removed for a lack of activity.

Syndraell

Administrative Roster updated/cleared as of 06-16-16.
Taking applications for Administrators.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Amélie Lacroix

Would you like me to make an application as a reply to you or in private messages?
Thanks

Syl

Syndraell

Quote from: Syl on 17-06-2016

Accepted
Much respect.

Quote from: Amélie Lacroix on 17-06-2016
Would you like me to make an application as a reply to you or in private messages?
Thanks
I honestly have no references from you, such as other servers or forums you've helped maintain.
We're still working on things, and once I see how you play and how well you work with others, I may get you on as a Trial Admin.

Syndraell

+Added Chespinlover23 as an Trial Admin.
-Removed TheEvilRabbitlord login.

VonXeno

The fuck is a special mention?
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

CAMaera

Quote from: VonXeno on 18-02-2017

Hi, special mention here. From what I know from James, we're basically very trusted players who need admin/mod powers to create events or help with building, etc. It's prettymuch an honorary title used for people who have been on the server for a very large amount of time, are trusted by the admin team,  and get on to help with building or create events. However, we are not mods, and (my) large bouts of absence lead to (me) being absolutely worthless as an admin or mod. We do have all the server powers a mod does, but we don't(at least I don't) butt in to mod discussions or the future of the server. I just help out and build when I can, and delay myself to death making something that I think needs to be perfect.

I will finish the event though, seriously.

VonXeno

Quote from: CAMaera on 19-02-2017
Quote from: VonXeno on 18-02-2017

Hi, special mention here. From what I know from James, we're basically very trusted players who need admin/mod powers to create events or help with building, etc. It's prettymuch an honorary title used for people who have been on the server for a very large amount of time, are trusted by the admin team,  and get on to help with building or create events. However, we are not mods, and (my) large bouts of absence lead to (me) being absolutely worthless as an admin or mod. We do have all the server powers a mod does, but we don't(at least I don't) butt in to mod discussions or the future of the server. I just help out and build when I can, and delay myself to death making something that I think needs to be perfect.

I will finish the event though, seriously.

Oh. OK. Very helpful explanation.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

the_grub

I think there should be another category labeled irrelevant and my name should be underneath

Blake.H

James is on Break, VonXeno is stepping in while he's away.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

VonXeno

Press 'F' to pay respects. (°∀°)ゝ