Iseyu/Caphori Q&A Thread (Do not Derail this Topic)

Started by Syndraell, 19-12-2013

shadowheart

Aw man. Lost all my potion things. Oh well. I can rebuild everything fairly easily.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Dungeon_Lord

Ouuuuch, I just lost of a lot of stuff if the old map isn't getting ported over
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Dungeon_Lord

Did everyone rebuild their stuff, or was my house not included back into the map?

Syndraell

I'll try to replace what I can.

However, I will not do certain/Hardmode items. Unless they are outfits.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

I can rebuild my place, but the general furniture/items from my old place is what I miss. Not that I can specifically remember everything I had

Cross

(Sorry if this is considered off subject)   It seems like nobody goes on the server anymore, I have been on at least twice a day for the last week and have seen nobody.
-Insert clever signature here-

Syndraell

I pop on every now and then. but due to the lack of activity, I'm not sure what we're gonna do.

But i can honestly say that we need more people.

SakikoMiley

Okay, I sometimes get on very early in my mornings, when nobody else is on. Now, I'm not a mod, but Von and I have (slightly) discussed an idea for an underground community of lowlifes that we have deemed "The Gutter". We found a lovely location for it and everything. Now say I wanted to help him build it, bit I'm not on when he is, and I can't spawn Items. Can we have a chest out there somewhere for us non-mods, when we need to help build something?  Now I understand the risk of doing this is people building random things without permission, and I admittedly have no counter argument, so if it is too dangerous an idea, I understand.

Syndraell

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 10-08-2014
Okay, I sometimes get on very early in my mornings, when nobody else is on. Now, I'm not a mod, but Von and I have (slightly) discussed an idea for an underground community of lowlifes that we have deemed "The Gutter". We found a lovely location for it and everything. Now say I wanted to help him build it, bit I'm not on when he is, and I can't spawn Items. Can we have a chest out there somewhere for us non-mods, when we need to help build something?  Now I understand the risk of doing this is people building random things without permission, and I admittedly have no counter argument, so if it is too dangerous an idea, I understand.

Sounds pretty dangerous.
Also, there was corruption where the main village lies deep underneath. Sounds Perfect for the Gutter.

shadowheart

I don't think this is off topic, but is anyone hopping on? I'm trapped in spawn right now <.<

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.