Hat maker

Started by Zstan, 14-07-2009

Zstan

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=767282

Funnest addon ive ever played on Gmod.

Silver Knight

Yes, its a pretty decent mod, allowing you to attach models to yourself with different colors and shapes, and its all clientside, so no lag !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

~Ness~

Actually, it;s serverside as well. Desertia has it and I saw the hats on the other people as well. They mostly use it to attach slung weapons, but I add a carrot nose.

itsjustguy

This is cool.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

deluxulous

It's buggy as hell for me, I cant even customize my body, because the GUI is a failure and doesn't show 90% of the options. Sooo, all that I have are presets.

itsjustguy

I dont have nothing against it, it runs smooth for me.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Tunddruff

Quick! QUICK STEAL IT!! Then ... uhhhhgggg... I dont even know what im saying...

Tea

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-07-2009
It's buggy as hell for me, I cant even customize my body, because the GUI is a failure and doesn't show 90% of the options. Sooo, all that I have are presets.

You freaking retard, to make custom hats you need to FIRST wear a preset hat, then click customize. And to add custom hats just look for a model you want, right click and click copy to clipboard or whatever then paste it in the model path of the hat maker, then hit enter. EASY.

deluxulous

Quote from: Mr. Tea on 14-07-2009
Quote from: PistolKid on 14-07-2009

You freaking retard, to make custom hats you need to FIRST wear a preset hat, then click customize. And to add custom hats just look for a model you want, right click and click copy to clipboard or whatever then paste it in the model path of the hat maker, then hit enter. EASY.

Chill the fuck out dude, no need to get all pissy.

Locke

Stop making me want to slap you Tea, be nice when posting a reply.

klp4

Can't find that version anymore and the version that I downloaded (Version 15)
does work but you can't save anything that you create.
I also can't use the things that anyone else has created because it's a newer version :/..
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Plunger

Quote from: klp4 on 11-08-2009
Can't find that version anymore and the version that I downloaded (Version 15)
does work but you can't save anything that you create.
I also can't use the things that anyone else has created because it's a newer version :/..
Server version is not working, Ask Silver.

deluxulous

Ah, back to the times when Role-Playing was simple and we didnt need body hats to set our appearance.

Locke

Hat maker Hat maker make me a hat...

Silver Knight

I have added one or two stalker like objects for being used with hatmaker in the new content pack.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Wannabe Taco

I think it would be cool for the server to mount weapons...

tk210

hat maker confuuse me......

RayDark

I can only hope this will be accepted on our server :3

TheHawk

i can1t use this mod on another server :(
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Leaf Runner

Quote from: mangoman on 16-10-2009
its pretty cool

I love now noobs keep making useless comments like that so they can get their 30+ posts and apply for a stalker faction.