Joining/Leaving/Away Thread

Started by JRParadox, 21-08-2013

JRParadox

This thread is where Joining (leave of absence), Leaving, and Away notices should be posted.

JOINING POSTS:

If you are new to Iseyu and want to introduce yourself, do it here, please don't make a thread in this section of the forums for it.

AWAY POSTS:
If you are going to be away for a time, or taking a break from the server, post here.  It is up to you on whether or not you want to tell us how long you are taking a break for, or even why you are taking a break, its just nice to let people know you may be gone a while.

LEAVING POSTS:
If you are posting that you are leaving Caphori/HGN permanently (not an away post) do it here, and:
Do not create drama or bullshit.  This also applies to the people who respond to the person leaving.  Say goodbye and let the community know you are leaving.  This is not a place to post rage threads full of hate, and this is not a thread for people to critisize or troll someone who is leaving the community.  Be mature, I know this can be a touchy subject.

Taken from the Caphori section which took it from the Aceon section, thanks Ramn/Port

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

sashatheboss

Yo, hi. I have already joining this forum, but I dont have very clear what to do. Someone will guide me, please?

VonXeno

Quote from: sashatheboss on 23-03-2014
Yo, hi. I have already joining this forum, but I dont have very clear what to do. Someone will guide me, please?

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/terraria-caphori-roleplay-server/password-application-thread/
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Redbark

Bye everyone. I have been here since 2011 and this community has shaped how I roleplay. I owe a lot to this place.

So why am I leaving? Well life has gotten the best of me and I really don't find Roleplay to be as fun any more. I am finally going out with someone, and after about 2 years of dating I bought a proposal ring, I graduated college with a minors in business and fine arts, I have a job, I don't live in my parents basement (I never did anyways) and I feel like I have to start anew.

So this is a farewell, from Garagan, from me. I may come back if we break up and my life turns into a shitfest but hey! It was nice to see you guys. Also

Oh yeah by the way, now that I am leaving let me confess my sins

In 2011, when I first joined. I had hacks... Yep. HAD HACKS...
I used inveditor (Lets be honest, everyone did at some time)
I remember I duplicated Items and made a lie about it. Shit.
This are the only sins I remember.

VonXeno

Quote from: Redbark on 30-03-2014
Bye everyone. I have been here since 2011 and this community has shaped how I roleplay. I owe a lot to this place.

So why am I leaving? Well life has gotten the best of me and I really don't find Roleplay to be as fun any more. I am finally going out with someone, and after about 2 years of dating I bought a proposal ring, I graduated college with a minors in business and fine arts, I have a job, I don't live in my parents basement (I never did anyways) and I feel like I have to start anew.

So this is a farewell, from Garagan, from me. I may come back if we break up and my life turns into a shitfest but hey! It was nice to see you guys. Also

It's been fun Garagan, I really don't care about the hacks or anything (NOT to encourage anyone else of course) but I'm happy things are looking up for you.

We'll probably all have to join you in grown up land eventually, but if you ever felt like stopping by you're always welcome.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Redbark

Quote from: VonXeno on 30-03-2014

It's been fun Garagan, I really don't care about the hacks or anything (NOT to encourage anyone else of course) but I'm happy things are looking up for you.

We'll probably all have to join you in grown up land eventually, but if you ever felt like stopping by you're always welcome.

You make me sound rude XD... Grown up land... It's been fun though.

Syndraell

Quote from: VonXeno on 30-03-2014

You make me sound rude XD... Grown up land... It's been fun though.

Well, fuck.
Shit's gonna be different now I guess.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

And so life claims another soul.

Good luck with her, though, seriously.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Syndraell

Alright, First up: I'm not going anywhere.

Got a new job, working afternoon into midnight.
Depending on the situation I could be back as early as 10 or as late as 1.
I May also be able to get on before I leave for work, but that may be debatable as well.
So if i go silent for a few days, don't freak out.

bastidon

So I've finally made it on to the new world/server. So...just letting you know that I'm still a person who exists.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Kokkaku Kishu

I know it has taken me a while to post this, probably longer than it should have. I am posting this to let you all know that I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from actually playing on the server. Reasons are that (and I know its going to sound cliche/stupid) I'm trying to overcome an addiction to online gaming. I've kinda been doing it since forever, but games alone have kinda eaten away at my life to a point where it was begin to suffer from my devotion to the virtual.

I know I've been on the forum for a while and I've really grown to enjoy the community, and  as such I won't neccessarially be leaving from everything. Ill still drop on and post every now and again. I'm trying to take back up writing and drawing as alternatives (in that news I actually recently got a nice wacom tablet for drawing and future engineering work for college next year) so if anyone still wants to bounce around ideas with me or would like some characters/lore done I would love to help with that. Again, until I can control myself and curb the addiction, I'm probably not going to be on the server, which is why its indefinite. Ill still be around for creative stuff though so if you need me pm me!

Syndraell

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 01-05-2014
-snip-

Looking forward to what you can draw/write.

Everyone has a story to tell, but not all of us have the ability to tell the tale.

Dungeon_Lord

Online Gaming made my life, sorry it didn't work out so great for you. Everyone has their problems. Whether it be drugs or in this case gaming. Glad you'll still be around to add to the community.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

VonXeno

If it wasn't obvious by my lack of presence, I am going to be dropping in very infrequently because Dark Souls II is out.

So 'Away' I guess.

Yeap.

Syndraell

New Job. Will be absent for a day or two, depending.
Also, Getting Internet.

Edit: Starting Wednesday at 9 in the morning, to 3 in the evening.
Try not to blow shit up while I'm away.

hicksu

Well hi there! I haven't been on for like a month or two and I won't be back for a while, I'm afraid! I don't think anyone care if I'm away for a while because no one knows me! xD It's all because of the schoolwork etc hopefully I will get a heartwarming "Welcome Back!"

Asgatrave

I'll be leaving on Monday to go to Korea and I'll probably be gone for 2-3 months.  Before then, I'd also like to gather a crew of builders and fellow architects to assist with my remaining projects in the case that I'm unable to complete them before I have to leave.  IC, Hidekazu and Tseune have gone into hiding in preparation for... something, heheh.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

VonXeno

Quote from: Asgatrave on 09-05-2014
I'll be leaving on Monday to go to Korea and I'll probably be gone for 2-3 months.  Before then, I'd also like to gather a crew of builders and fellow architects to assist with my remaining projects in the case that I'm unable to complete them before I have to leave.  IC, Hidekazu and Tseune have gone into hiding in preparation for... something, heheh.

Hey, I'm in Korea!

Maybe this calls for a personal interview of my potential mod team.

the_grub

Off to Basic training. I'll be back in like 3 months
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CoolFeerman

Quote from: the_grub on 10-05-2014
Off to Basic training. I'll be back in like 3 months

Good luck dude, really.

VonXeno

I will be away for roughly two months whilst moving back to the states.

Sorry!

Leone_Secare

Will be on much less frequently due to school starting. Will still try my best to go on as much as possible, however.

Caphori - Leona Reinhardt
Iseyu - Lyssa Velidrei (MIA), Leona Reinhardt, Lynnethe Myrith
Leikell - Leona Reinhardt, Leone Secare
Safehaven - Silveria R.

I still don't have my bloody Caphori award.

Also, yosakoi.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Leone_Secare on 11-06-2014
Will be on much less frequently due to school starting. Will still try my best to go on as much as possible, however.
/?
What a bizarre time for school to start, where are you from?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Leone_Secare

Quote from: Tanako on 11-06-2014
Quote from: Leone_Secare on 11-06-2014
/?
What a bizarre time for school to start, where are you from?

Asia.

Caphori - Leona Reinhardt
Iseyu - Lyssa Velidrei (MIA), Leona Reinhardt, Lynnethe Myrith
Leikell - Leona Reinhardt, Leone Secare
Safehaven - Silveria R.

I still don't have my bloody Caphori award.

Also, yosakoi.

Syndraell

May be away for a few days or longer.
Planning on moving.