My new RIG!

Started by Adamant, 11-12-2008

Adamant

Well I've been receiving new parts for a week now (I ordered them all on the same day) And now I would just like to share the the specs with you! And most of the current parts I had were from 2001. So here they are.

Intel Core 2 Quad Processor 3.0 Ghz.

OCZ PC2 8500 4GB ram two per each stick. With additional copper heat pipes added to the top of them.

Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB Dual slot cooling.

Xclio Coolbox Advanced, Three 18cm fans, blue led lights yadda blah yadda.

BFG Multi Graphics card support. 800 Watt PSU. 80% Efficiency regardless of load.

1TB Hard Drive.

GIGABYTE LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard.

Windows XP pro SP3 full edition.

And that's it! Now that I wont get a huge fps drop every direction I look in bigger maps, such as stalkerredux! Happy roleplaying!

Communist Panda

The lag still comes, my friend.
Characters -
John 'Wolf' Rhinehart - Slightly leniant
Alexei 'Skulker' Tarsov - Complete jackass
Vanechka Koslovski - Rough but kind
Dmitri Aleshnikov - Trader, what do you think?

Cobra

Post some pictures! I want to see.

Adamant

Silver Knight

3ghz quad processor.... epic !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Jazer

That is a beastly processor. I'm hopefully building a new PC coming this holiday season with a Q6600. And yes, I plan to do some OC.

Rico

Ping has nothing to do with your computer, you could have a crappy computer like me and still get 30 ping. now i don't know what ping truly is, but i know it has something to do with how far you live from the server

Plague

Ping is the connection rate from your computer to your server. It's how many 'pings' it takes for information to get from the server, to your computer. Or, visa versa.

InTOx

yeah its the connect rate, thats why ping is normally in ms it means lets say u have 100 ping it means 100 milliseconds to the server and back, thats how long it takes to transfer data from the server to you.

Sikth

Nice, how much did that set ya back.

Rohok

The Q6600 is piss.

I don't think GMOD supports multi-processor CPUs. Lol

Metal Mushroom

Nice specs dude.

Locke

Try not to necro year old threads

Tunddruff

AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA AMAZING RES!!

deluxulous

Quote from: Tunddruff on 11-09-2009
AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA AMAZING RES!!
fag >:C

Wannabe Taco

I have a AMD Athon  X2 6000+

It is 3.01 but i overclocked to 3.15

I cant overclock over 25 though D:

How far can your Processer overclock???

Bacon007

That is a nice rig there, i only got a PhenomX4 at 2.8Ghz

Afromana

*Ahem*

Gentlemen......

PCStyling Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3261 - 3x GTX260

Microprocessor with built-in memory controller
The new Intel Core i7 920 microprocessor at 2.66 MHz which is in A-Bot SLI3260 have built-in memory controller that supports and utilizes DDR3 memory technology. This allows for significantly faster data processing in the microprocessor. Performance Improvement for Core i7 in relation to the previous Core 2 technology is in the range 250%! This is one of the biggest leaps in CPU performance improvement ever.

4 physical and 8 virtual CPU cores
Intel Core i7 is a Quad Core CPU that reintroduces Hyper Thread technology, which in its time was introduced with the Pentium 4 Hyper Thread technology doubles the number of CPU cores from 4 to 8 physical logical. In Windows Vista 64 is the measured power increase of 35% with hyper-threading technology enabled versus disabled.

Power Optimization with DES Advanced
The Edge Fighter A-Bot is a hyper-advanced 12-speed electronic gearbox - DES Advanced. DES Advanced works on the principle that one is not fed more energy than what you consume. In this way, kept heat from MOSFET circuits down. DES Advanced monitors and regulates the motherboard's power consumption, and provides the ideal voltage regulation under varying load conditions. With this saving both power and achieve better operational stability.

Thicker copper paths
Edge Fighter A-Bot series comes with a motherboard that is made with twice as thick copper tracks in relation to what is normal. The advantage of the thicker copper tracks is to transfer the higher frequencies and testy forces between the components with lower electrical resistance. This provides better signal quality and lower operating temperatures.

Three-way SLI and PhysX
Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3261 comes with 3 fabrikklokkede graphics in three-way SLI connector. The system supports automatic PhysX hardwareakselrasjon for games and applications. PhysX technology relieves the microprocessor and running the calculation tasks for a graphics card instead. The result is that the Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3260 provide all 26,500 Vantage Performance Score. Overview of the games that support PhysX are here: PhysX Games

Large drives, Blu-Ray player and HD Audio
Edge Fighter A-Bot comes standard 2 pcs. 1TB hard drives and Blu-Ray ROM player to play movies in full HD quality. Blu-Ray playback codec comes with Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Until the time you have to use player that has Blu-Ray codec (such as Power DVD from version 7.3). A-Bot delivers Dolby HD Audio which can be connected directly to the surround sound system.

BIOS tuning
Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3261 supplied pre-trimmed at 3.3 GHz, but there are opportunities to get out more. In the lab test is computer games tested in Crysis at 4.2 GHz.

Warranty and support
Edge Fighter A-Bot comes with 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects and 5-year warranty on the hard drive and memory. Lifetime Support via PCStylings support forum. Ready to Run Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3261 comes ready to use - that is, genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit pre-installed, ready with all the latest drivers, updates and grafikkakselratorer. Simply unwrap, install and use your favorite games at once.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION

Core performance party
-Intel X58 chipset
-Intel Core i7-920 D0-stepping 8MB cache microprocessor
-12GB DDR3 1333MHz 1.5V installed in Triple Channel Mode
-minnetimings 8-8-8-20-2 @ 1333MHz 1.5V
-3x Nvidia GTX260 OC PCIe 2.0 x16 896MB DDR3 memory and DX10 in the three-way SLI connector
Power
-1200 Watt High Efficiency Power (88%)
-six 12V rails
Drives
-2x 1TB SATA-300 Hard Drive
1x-2x Blu-Ray player for optical drives
1x-20x SATA DVD-RW optical drives
-64-in-1 card reader
Audio
-8 Channels ALC889A Audio controller with 24bit audio via Optical and Coaxial S / PDIF
IO
-11x USB 2.0 (of which 3 in front)
-1x FireWire 1394a
-2x Gigabit LAN with Teaming function
-1x e-SATA
-1x Audio output
-1x Mic input
-1x Optical S / PDIF out
-1x Coaxial S / PDIF out
Operating System
-Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit license and DVD

Edge Fighter A-Bot SLI3261 Vantage DX10 benchmarks
Vantage Performance: P26500 / G22060 / C39630
Vantage High: H17850 / G16350 / C39630

Table Explanation
P = Performance, Performance under 1280x1024 resolution monitor
H = High, performance in 1650x1080 screen resolution
G = Graphic performance
C = CPU performance

(Note, this page was transelated to english with Google transelate)

Wannabe Taco

You hert my face.

Madcombat

Cant wait till christmas, Ill be getting alianware.

Ari

Wannabe Taco

*Slaps Full over the head* Fook off with ya bumpin lad.

keyfoot

you all fail, stop over spending, and learn how to build your own... aleinware = retarded, you spend 1 grand on just the brand name...

Radek

My new Computer will use the I7 Core.. Awsume..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"