jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Khorn

Ragolution

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

Maxi96203

Suffer not the witch to live.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

INA7HAN

Am I the only one who wants to see him/her unbanned just to see if he/shes changed? I mean it won't be hard to ban him/her again if he/she does cyber and she/he was one of the most active players back in the day, and unfortuanterly we need players. Just saying it's a possibilitie just to see if he/shes changed.
I think unban followed by people keeping an eye on him/her then if anything bad happens such as cybering or other shit then instant perm ban forever with no chance of coming back.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Khorn

Or you could just refer to them as it and keep them banned for doing stupid shit.

Cybering in a game inside RP is creepy as fuck. Mainly since most cyber-ers don't know how to give the dick.

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

Khorn

Why would you bring children into such a cruel world?

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

Khorn

I can't take this serious anymore, good luck Cyberraria.

Ragolution

INA7HAN

Quote from: darkshinyprincess2 on 27-10-2012
Well, i'm married. Also, if i dont bring children, no more humans in caphori.
Ever heard of people moving in on boats and such? Seriously knock that sort of stuff off

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

Ragolution

Syndraell

I'll think about it.

Mainly because I miss having a meatbag to set on fire, curse, kill, drown etc.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

Rag is right. We gave you so many chances, we told you to knock it off(This is Admins, Mods, and just regular players), and you still cybered. No. Screw you. Raeg inbound, Abby Stone.

My best RP consists in selling potions. I build a garden, i harvest it by my own, i sell potions, i win money, i buy stuff from others so the caphorian economy moves and grows...
Bull****. Atleast ONCE everyday I was on, you did some stupid cybering crap. Nobody wanted to even go to your house/shop IC or OOC because it was way too damn awkward, you were always doing some random sexual shit. I mean damn, can't anyone be a NORMAL SHOPKEEP in Caphori? I mean, that might be asking a bit much, but can we just have a normal, honest-to-goodness, freakin' shopkeep that isn't either some whimsical asshole fantasy non-human bullshit, whatever the hell Abby was, or some stupid healer priest crap?
Just get money.
Sell potions for money.
Get more potions.
That's all I want OOC and IC. Someone who is good at RP isn't bad either, but just RP A FLIPPIN' SHOPKEEP. NOT SOME OTHER BS.

They made a poll called "want abby back to the server?" and the "yes" won, but they hid the answers so they could ban me D:
Please, no more public sex, i promise. If necessary (for example, making children), will be this:
* Abby Stone drops her robe.
* Man undresses.
* Abby Stone goes to bed.
* Man too.
* Abby Stone is pregnant.
(Private) ¿Want a girl or a boy?

And that's all. Skipping the dirty part.

Please, i like rping, and this server is the best one for that.
You didn't skip dirty parts either(even after warnings). And I know it won't be JUST THAT. It'll be some stupid seductive shit that just creeps everyone out. NO. DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP. Also, and this is raeg for all of you Caphorians, and not just Abby here, but you know what kills a good RP? How you type. Here's an example.
"Hello Abby"
"oh hey whats up james"
"Not much as of late, I'm afraid. It's quite boring being king sometimes."
"i feel ya"
See? Who would you want to RP with more? James or Abby? It literally takes under three seconds to put proper punctuation and spelling into your RP. You might think people don't mind when you type like this in RP, but we do. It really is a big part of being a good RPer.

Also you act like you did nothing to deserve them voiding the results of that vote. You've promised before, and you've run out of strikes. Also, ANY freakin' sexual RP in Terraria is stupid. It even SOUNDS stupid. Just say it out loud. "Sexual RP in Terraria". Even if it's not graphic, even if it's like that, it's still crap and nobody likes seeing it in their chat logs.

Closing statement:
What Rag said.

EDIT: I don't know where you got the "kind and cheer and happy" vibe, but it wasn't from us. I'm pretty sure you were quite hated. By, like, everyone. Ever. On Caphori.

Syndraell

Quote from: max0596 on 28-10-2012
I'm pretty sure you were quite hated. By, like, everyone. Ever. On Caphori.

Besides, we have an alchemist that is a lot less creepy.
(Even though said alchemist is in love with an Orc...)

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ragolution

They made a poll called "want abby back to the server?" and the "yes" won, but they hid the answers so they could ban me D:

You made dummy accounts so you could make it look like you won.

I backtraced the votes.

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

jaik

Quote from: darkshinyprincess2 on 28-10-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 28-10-2012

You made dummy accounts so you could make it look like you won.

I backtraced the votes.
THATS NOT TRUE

Anyway, I know perfectly well that you banned me for doing sexual things, that's why i'm begging you to come back and promising being a good ALCHEMIST (not whorechemist). It's been a couple of months, i think thats a lot of time.

If already have an alchemist, I could work for him. I have a lot of free time in real life, so I can harvest the plants and take care of the garden. Even I can make my "infinite sand" trick!

Infinite sand trick consists in going to the desert, find an antlion who spits sand, make a structure, be the bait and harvest sand. Repeat until full inventory, so you can make a lot of crystal for potions. Problem, minerfags?
This requiere a lot of patience, but as I said, i have a lot of time.

Add me on Steam as I told you earlier.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway